Did user-ib get shut down? Their site no longer works. Was a great place to find local nudes

Did user-ib get shut down? Their site no longer works. Was a great place to find local nudes.

I should have said "user-ib dot la"

Same thing happened to me. It'd be a shame if it did

Whats an alternative

goddamn it.. i know there were some SJW's fucking go on about that site (womenagainanonib) or whatever. they helped whores get their photos taken down.. .but if that website went down. it sucks.. but

"tits will always find a way" they waste their time, as something will replace it.

(bonus, tits of my ex)

Damn and some good shit was gonna be posted.

Shit was working fine a few hours ago.

ohhhh shitttt.. its back.. Thank you baby jesus

Some dude tripped and pulled the plug

Ayy false alarm boys. Let's get those wins

ib.co isn't working

Goes down all the time

What's the best board there

i like (your state) or college

side question: i've seen people posting that they are getting the FBI involved and our IP's and you can't hide behind vpn's... My understanding the board is hosted overseas.. they arn't giving that shit up or am i wrong? all i ever saw was a dmca take down request if your photo got posted.

Local PD is investigating a board, made local news. The thread that started it is dead but won't get bumped off... So I'm guessing they have some hold on it

re-rolling

Doubles get my ex's nudes.

doesn't count.. that was my post

try get

i think thread is kill anyways

wasn't that the one Kimmo ran and spammed here for a couple years?

autism levels over 9000

Ever hear of a delet button. Then they pulled "damage control" with the pinned post

No that was something else. I can't remember the name of it but it was definitely something else.

Whatever happened to that asshole, anyway?