Umm...ehhh.. uhhh...wtf

umm...ehhh.. uhhh...wtf

Fuck off

Why isn't the msm reporting on this?

Are you that retarded or just a russian shill?

Oh you can google search eh? You know that google gives you results they want..

Here faggot fuck off

You know fire makes smoke right?

Retarded niggers disrespecting something millions of people died for. True subhumans

Why did you shop out the flag?

Oh you can Sup Forums too?

So is this shit real or not

You mean post the original image?

We have not gotten word back from the Seahawks attourney's

Please be this dumb IRL

Did you wait here all day after you saved those pictures waiting for this post to appear again? I smell a cover-up.

Coverup and time travel

Don't make me google this shit for you. FYI there is such thing as smokeless fire. Smoke comes from fire due to soot being mixed with carbon monoxide. Soot gives smoke the black look. Steam from fire is white smoke.

>totally not a shoop guys I swear I found it on Sup Forums they said it's real and shit..

because it's fake.

NO, I think you sat here all day waiting. Mr Johnny on the spot shit post destroyer.

I saw some dumbass ask for it earlier, had no clue, shitposted his thread, and will continue to do so here. Goto if you want to do something gay like this, don't drag Sup Forums into your propaganda contest

Are you sure?

It would have to be from last year, they are sucking even more this year. AZ would own them now

Yeah that's true, but at least they aren't the Lions, they always fucking suck.

People aren't going to fall for your bullshit. Ya sit here all day and shit post perfectly good threads.

What's wrong with this exactly?

>Ya sit here all day and shit post perfectly shit post worthy threads.

Well I'm pretty sure that violates local fire code..

Hey they are alright this year!

What's so hard to understand here?

>Russian

Oh, yeah.

Haha they do decent for the first 5-6 weeks, then goto shit and don't make it to the playoffs

If you think this is real you have autism.

As in a Russian is posting the real picture of them not burning the American flag? What would be gained from that?

Well not only do you swap out photos but you also misquote.

Its hard to tell exactly what the Russians are up to. They have very long term plans.. I think the Russians are still pissed off Hillary didn't win.

I'm actually relieved that the OPs image is a shop.

Russian here

We are pissed off hillary did not win

>misquote.
If you really think this thread was worthy of something other than showing OP is a faggot, you are quite mistaken.

and by somehow proving this image is a year and a half old, how is that in any way related to hillary?

look at his hand

I think the only thing that spews out of your router.. is SHIT.

>I think
Well that's your problem there buddy.

You obviously gave a couple fucks..

>shitposts
>gives a fuck
Choose one man

Shitpost is the causality for you to give a fuck. Visa vi. Cause and affect.

that photo is shooped
i've seen the original

where's all the blood that was on the floor?

see
FFS there's no smoke coming off of it.

Dumb fuckin ooga booga's burning the flag. Who gives a fuck they're barely human.

Google smokeless fire /broseph

I know right?
Football is my life.

It's shoped

FOOTBALL = GARBAGE

Kek this is good shop lets post this on conservative feeds so that they look like fuckin retards when ppl find out its an obvious shop

You play in the NFL?

>Cause and affect
You really must be from a shitty state. Regardless, I shitpost because it is fun to crush Sup Forumsesuckers souls when they try to influence Sup Forums. So I suppose I do give a fuck.

>dnc shills pretending to be russian shills pretending to be blm

I rest my case.. I'm just trying to help you with some self enlightenment.

NDT is not a part of that system. He's actively destroying science for political reasons.