Drugs to get high off of around the house? Drugs that do not show up on drug tests? And yeah I know...

Drugs to get high off of around the house? Drugs that do not show up on drug tests? And yeah I know, it is risky as shit. This stuff is dangerous blah blah blah. I understand the risks. Just tell me some things that not many people know about or something that is easy to get. I dont want to hear the stuff everyone knows about.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Experience:8_teaspoons,_My_Mom_Introduces_Me_To_Genesis_and_Other_Things
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your dumb kid. Go rot your brain with computer duster

Inhaling your own shit gets you high. That's your best bet kid.

huff jenk erryday

It's so weird. I remember only a few years ago when I was so desperate to get high on anything...now I prefer being sober

not sure what happened

good luck to you op, i know that feel

I'm the same op, drugs are just borrowing happiness from when you're not on them. I'd prefer to be happy all the time

dxm in non script cough syrup make sure it doesnt have any other medical ingredients though, and search up dosing

Acid, shrooms, be careful with xanax and lean tho, you can possibly overdose, and of course weed. Kratom or DMT would be fun if you can get some.

Ehh, honestly, I think it's more of a boredom thing

know the feel, it fades with age. at least kinda.
>benedryl in high doses, like 20-30 is psychoactive. will def take you mind off stuff
>theres some OTC sinus or alergy spray/inhaler the kids a fucking arouund with these days
>if you have a gingko tree tea from their leaves will perk you up (love me some gingko tea, still use it actually)
>more on the way

Buy a couple cans of dust-off. Inhale directly. Go easy at first to gauge how fucked up it gets you. Don't shake the can. It will blast liquid chemical into your mouth. Same for if you spray it upside down. It's funny huffing that shit with your homies and everyone's cracking up in deep voices and everything's going womp womp womp womp womp womp

make sure its dry cough and only has dxm or youll be puking or worse

Dude i'm telling you, everything suggested here is DEA'd to the point where they will almost kill you if you get high off them

Just fucking live through it or drink, idk.

Chain smoke cigs until you puke then go to sleep

Benedryl sleeping pills. I used to eat an entire gram which is pretty much a whole box of the small packs i think? I forget if it was 30 or 50 pills but after doing that several times I started to hear voices while sober. I stopped abusing them and the voices went away altogether but I do not recommend getting high on this stuff. Check out errowid and you'll read stories of people who got mental issues from long term use.

You can also huff chemicals. Xylene is my favorite, but if you have PVC glue, that is good stuff too. This shit kills your braincells thou and can also have lasting effects.

I understand the desperation to get high. Life is definitely better without. If I want to feel high at home I usually just drink now but I'm tryna quit that habit too. good luck user

nutmeg can fuck you up, but its more like being sick.
Oh yeah heres a good trick, wish I knew about it back when I was 15. real vanilla extract is 40 percent etoh, and if you have at least 300-500 ml its worth a simple distilation. Get a big bot and add the vanilla. Next get a bowl almost as wide as the bottom of the pot and put it in Take a mixing bowl and fill it with iice water, and put it on top of the pot using damp paper towels as a gasket. Bring to bowl and then very low heat. Watch a tv episode ofr two and come back. Bam vanilla etoh that is still shitty, but drinkable.

Also works with marsalla wine or shitty home mash

Mash takes a few days tho

Loperamide (Imodium) is actually an opioid. You just have to take A LOT. I've never done it, but I've read about people taking it during opiate withdrawal with success and actually getting hooked on it.

Not kidding whip its are pretty fun and they don't show up on drug tests and it's not bad for you unless you do it for too long.

Also shrooms don't show up on some drug tests so idk I'm on probation so I had to figure it out.

no its not DXM based (robo gels are well known) its supposedly a stimulant. Idk i saw it on another boared a few weeks ago so maybe it the people were from not the USA because it sounded like a weaker version of the old beeny inhalers

stay away from benzodiazepines

ha that actually makes sense considering opioids clog you up. Its why elvis died on the toilet, he had an impacted colon and had a heat attack trying to push it out
they say there was 20lbs of shit on autospsy

in canada we got benylin dry cough which is only dxm

Damn!! How many courics is that?

If you've ever experienced or heard about opiate withdrawal, you just shit non-stop. Loperamide works because it binds with the opioid receptors in your gut but doesn't cross the blood-brain barrier (which is what causes the high with other opiates). I guess taking a huge dose (like 40 pills probably) is just so much that eventually some of it will cross the BBB

Get some benzedrex inhalers the active ingredient will say proplyhexedrine but what alot of people dont know is that is another way to say cyclohexylmethamphetamine another guy posted about it.
It has to be benzedrex though the vics inhalers use a levo isomer of meth and is not psychoactive.
Trust me i got addicted to those benzedrex inhalers better than adderall but they last for about five to six hours

I know what you mean. Although a few times in year i take drugs (beside alcohol but i dont like partying so much anymore too)

>that don't show up on drug tests
This is why you shouldn't mash your brain for a quick high op. You will soon have a kindergarten reading comprehension

> Benedryl 20-30
Idk if the pills have the same dosage as in Germany, but i never took more than 15. And my friend once took 6 and was pretty wasted (Like me with 15).

> Gingko tree
eh wat? Ginkgo is no drug

Ist benedryl dyphenhydramin or dextromethorphan? Dextromethorphan is fun and pretty warm and a Bit confusing. Dyphenhydramin ist the worst drug ever, and i already tried a lot. I'm not talking about spiders, they are fun. I'm talking about people you think that are real. And everything getting Grey and you are so fucking thirsty and your whole inner gets cold Like ice

Kek

Bullshit. Immodium can't pass brainborder unless you smoke it which can pretty fast kill you.

Yeahr i already did it for top Long. That Shit is addictive. My Friends Said i was taking 20 capsules in row and was next hours pretty outta space and had very Pale skin. Felt pretty stupid the next weeks.

IMO benzos are the most boring drug. Its Like being drunk without feeling drunk

they are amazing if you actually need them, otherwise, they are worst ever

1 Katie.

you dumb faggot. make homemade crystals

Dramamine

do you have bleach

you're*

you're a faggot

Yeah, I have bad spasms and benzos are genuinely the greatest thing in the world to me.

it'll apparently make sickness a little more bearable, but yeah the blood brain border means it wont get you high like at all. thats why they can sell it OTC

*You're
Don't forget to capitalize bud, we're not in grade school.

check'd
also dont be the faggot that corrects grammar on Sup Forums, nobody likes that guy.
i have a worthless degree in english and even I dont like that guy.

i know we're not in grade school. if you were in grade school i'd be fucking you in the ass

>you have to take alot
>it's antidiarrhea medicine
You won't shit for a month - is it really worth it to be constipated for a month for one nights fun?

Way to fail at replying, faggot.

Always check erowid and read trip reports so you know what to expect from this shit.
>Nitrous oxide
>diphenhydramine (benadryl)
>dextromethorphan (cough syrup - make sure that dxm is the only active ingredient or you'll have a bad time)
>canned air shit
>datura (would not recommend at all)
>amanita muscaria
>morning glory
That's all I can think of now for obscure easy to get shit that won't pop up in a drug test.
The only one I would really recommend would be the nitrpus oxide. It's pretty great but be smart about it.

you are a glorious winged faggot who is also a nigger and did i mention i'd fuck you in the ass if you were a young child?

may i suggest fapping until you get a headrush?

I currently take 40-60 lope at a time a couple times a day. It doesn't work on it's own so you need some type of acid reducer like omeprazole to get high off it. Lope is a very mild opiate, hence having to take so much. Been doing this for close to two years now.

OP, do you have a cat?
x

Careful with that shit. Benadryl especially is more major than you'd think

quit being a pussy. buttchug the whole thing. burn the bottle. snort the ashes. dance hard techno.

Moar

It will if you take an acid reducer with it.

this thread is aids and awful and not entertaining at all. OP should be dead by this point.

Not OP, niglet

x

Kek

you are the nigger, not i. were you a niglet, i's be fucking you in the ass right now.
x

Buy some kratom. It's cheap and easily available on the internet.

like nexium?

U can smoke the tops of corn if u roll it in a blunt, its gotta b the ones tht turnd brown well growing its like a weed buzz

Just stop breathing. Hell of a head rush.

U can scrape the inside of a banana peal an dry it out an smoke it as well

Also kava

HAHA you suck at replying
Are you trying to be edgy by saying this? Lol it makes you sound so hungry for someone in your life. But in reality you are just a drunk loser who numbs himself with alcohol. Pathetic.

Yeah. Omeprazole, nexium, ranitadine, zanitidine. There's a bunch in that section. Walmart is best place to get it. 200 pills for 9 bucks

Benadryl is one of the least terrifying things on that list, dude.

i already take 20 mg everyday.
how many should i take if i already have a dope habit or is it pointless to even try at that point?

Anywhere between 400-700mg of benadryl will get you fucked up, just be sure to drink plenty of water and have good mental health ;)
Other than that, like a whole container of nutmeg will wreck your shit, just beware it could take up to 12 hours to actually hit you.

I would start with 50(100mg) of lope with like 2 or 3 of the acid reducer. If you're not feeling better in an hour or two, double down.

Yeah take benadryl and cause an anti chloringenic overdose causing the worst death ever.
>hyperthermic
>tremulous
>generalized burning sensation that no opioid can help with.
>seizure. Coma. Death.

modafinil, shit you'll probably end up doing something productive.

I've been taking it for nearly two years now. I know it sounds sketchy, but it legit probably saved my life.

can you mix the nutmeg with anything or do you have to eat it straight?

yes it can at very high doses. this is why the FDA released a warning about it's abuse potential. I had a patient who was taking almost a bottle a day. published a report about it too.

it works as a peripheral opioid agonist, which is how it stops you up. and you obviously know nothing about pharmacology or physiology if you think that will constipate you for a month

You can try nutmeg, but it's a very, very dark trip. So dark that they don't even bother making it illegal, since no one except shamans and mystics with deep experience of ego death would ever do it twice.

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Experience:8_teaspoons,_My_Mom_Introduces_Me_To_Genesis_and_Other_Things

Like 3 tablespoons, maybe a bit less, just get it down however you can. Maybe mix with milk or something.
But remember to drink a bunch of water.
And i think you can smoke it too.