Why is Israel such a wonder of a country?

Why is Israel such a wonder of a country?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-statement-idUSKCN11K2CI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

necessity is the mother of invention

It's a desert shithoke indistinguishable from lebanon

Israel/GDP per capita
35,329.51 USD

Lebanon/GDP per capita
8,050.75 USD

I have serious doubts of your objectivity

"GDP"

American taxpayers

Having vassal states propping you up is beneficial

>why is an artifical state created by the richest bankers of the world and the worlds strongest superpowers, with additional help from almost the entire western world so wealthy????

Wait so is Sup Forums anti-Jew or am I missing something

You're an idiot.

>it's the America is pouring extreme amounts of money into Israel meme

but it's not a meme at all

reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-statement-idUSKCN11K2CI
>The United States will give Israel $38 billion in military assistance over the next decade, the largest such aid package in U.S. history, under a landmark agreement signed on Wednesday.

Lovely thread

Never go full retard.

Mind telling me what Israel's GDP is and how much 3.8b/year is compared to it?

Also there's the fact that a majority of that money has to be spent on US goods; this is subsidizing our own military complex way more than Israel's.

You miss the point in a fucking spectacular fashion.
Israel is propped up and artificially protected from its competitors and threats. If America, the UK, etc. instead had a history of treating another country in the region as it has treated Israel, Israel would be just another poor shithole like Palestine.

Your nation is truly a fucking cancerous growth on the planet.

Inshallah brother.

You might be interested to know that prior to that agreement Israel had a special arrangement to allow US aid money to be spent on native Israeli industries to help develop their own defence economy

That's bullshit. The JNF and international Jewry made it what it is. Not foreign nations

JNF is an exemple of that. I mean

anti-israel is not same as anti-jew

six millllllllllllllion
makes me sad every time
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

is there any way to join idf as a foreigner to kill arabs? i can convert to judaism if its a must

>to kill arabs
Just kill yourself bro

>Israel is propped up and artificially protected from its competitors and threats.

Like every other country in Europe in NATO?

Kek. The camera is in the guy's hand though.

it's their superior intellect and sophisticated culture