So i know godspeed's upcoming 'luciferian towers' album hasn't yet leaked (as far as im aware at least)...

so i know godspeed's upcoming 'luciferian towers' album hasn't yet leaked (as far as im aware at least), but ive heard people say maybe some of the tracks on it have been being played live
is this true and if so are there links to the performances and if so can you post them and if you do so thank you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=meffan5T8WY
archive.org/details/gybe2015-10-23
youtube.com/watch?v=NBJoNhcArN4
youtube.com/watch?v=jCEsL9wX-uQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes
yes
and no

Just go on the internet archive and look up "Godspeed You Black Emperor", find most recent tour.

Should be there.

Also can I just say they write like me when I'm drunk or high as fuck and it's sort of cringey. I liked em better when they weren't so preachy.

youtube.com/watch?v=meffan5T8WY

When was that? Theyve always been preachy ya dumb cunt

leak it

op here
anyone know what 'new song' is: archive.org/details/gybe2015-10-23

Maybe but they used to be mysterious dramatist. Now because the cats out of the bag they embraced this vision of themselves that the fans project.

One second they claim they're music isn't film score stuff, now they wear that like a badge. Seems like the Godspeed project can't figure out or agree upon what they're vision is anymore.

New tracks are more like nice treats than really pushing their songwriting.

sounds exactly like all their other songs

thanks
know why its subtitled buildings (theres no song called buildings on LT)?

Here's a second one I know of besides what posted. I like this one better
youtube.com/watch?v=NBJoNhcArN4

i'm pleased about it too!

I really want the members of Set Fire to Flames to release that damn 3rd album, or make a new one. Now that was a project that was really unique.

thanks

this was on the up next section, too: youtube.com/watch?v=jCEsL9wX-uQ
is it different from the 2 other links? i havent listened yet

Saw them live, the clip they show in the background is mostly buildings, so i guess fans just named it after that.

ive only listened to their debut, but do you not get frustrated by how frequently they 'build things up' to have nothing come of it?

I approached it that way and it disappointed me. Then I approached it as if it were music for insomnia and it started to become more cool.

The second album is actually spooky. so if you wanna get spooked I recommend it.

op again
i've been wanting to ask this for a while
on BBF3, the vocal-dialogue sample, i've never known how to take/read it
in particular i'd imagine the guy as far-right (i mean who really knows) but then imagine godspeed as far-left (but again i really have no idea)
anyone have any more knowledge about it?

cool, cheers for the advice

Its iron maiden lyrics dood

Guy sounded like he lived out of his car and probably had some mental issues. He copied some line from a song if I recall?

They probably admired how close to the edge the guy was, and how anti authoritarian he was.

np senpai