Notice anything Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RYbe-35_BaA
youtube.com/watch?v=fT4lDU-QLUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>carpeted floor
>indoor smoking

Carpeted flooring looks comfy, shame modern malls don't use carpeting

People were happier when everyone smoked.

No Canadians, pretty nice

Ugly disgusting whore smoking. Somebody should have smashed her ugly face in.

No lingering gangs of negroes.

No roving packs of negros stealing shit.

The amount of carpet that was appealing then is extraordinary. Like, everywhere.

Smoking inside was awesome. We got to smoke in our malls till about 96.

smoking?

single mother with 4 kids?

they're all white. No muds or nigs.

Why do photos from the 70's and 80's look so happy?

>Smoking inside was awesome
No, smoking is bad and in a confined space it's worse. You can keep your nasty habit in your home.

if it has anything to do with white WRONG i have and identical pic of my family and we are mexicans

>the smell of chlorine and freshly vacuumed floors as the mall opens
>mostly bearable music
>mall food still kind of sucked
>playing mini golf outside of the arcade
>hit up KB before we leave

They're at a mall. People just et shit online now.

They have peace lilies planted. The pollen is terrible for people with allergies. How could society have been so uncaring?

its a creepy picture.

>Puritan LARPers

The worst kind of poster desu.

and all are thin and healthy looking too

Places where smoking is allowed indoors smell like absolute trash.

Bro the plants are artificial

Its costs leagues more than almost any other surface to maintain and replace.

>no niggers?
>there's a couch?
>a woman is smoking?

what is it what is it?

No African, Asian or Indian immigrants. Hardly any spics other than Ricans or Cubans.

What? Smoking is objectively very gross and also bad for you. I'm not some kind of puritan, I like booze, but smoking is bad.
You stuoid smokers are the real worst kind of poster.
Yes, it's the whore smoking is what we're meant to see.

No packs of niggers fighting

>no repeated WORLD STAR yelling in the background
>no smacks lips noises
>no niggers inside
>nobody getting shot
Damn Life must have been awesome back in the days

> Carpets
That is mad. It's almost as if they had this vision where people respected their surroundings and were conscientious people.
Shame the shopping mall became the center of the American community instead of open to all lecture halls.

You are Goddamn Right.

Get ready for maximum feels.

This was a cozy night in 1987.

Note even the two hispanic immigrants are happy.

youtu.be/RYbe-35_BaA

All the Jewish kids are trying to steal change from the fountain

None of your fucking autists noticed that the picture is taken from the perspective of a degenerate pervert hanging out in the bushes either jerking off or waiting for a victim?

Oh wait, this is Sup Forums, never mind.

I really miss white people...

youtube.com/watch?v=fT4lDU-QLUY

>>mall food still kind of sucked

Nah bro in the 80's mall food weren't chain fast food places at least in Chicago they weren't
You had a Pizza stand that made fresh pizza, Hotdog/Italian beef places, some smelly Greek Gyros place and the Walgreen's and Woolworth had sit down restaurants in them and they had the BEST milkshakes

>ban shit I don't like!!!!!

fuck off retard

The ferns in front of the camera is obstructing everything else.

glorious 60 fps

>are obstructing
Fuck I'm tired

This is an american school photo in the late 30s, long before the civil rights movement.

Notice anything Sup Forums?

I feel like whites/blacks/latinos/asians were a lot cooler towards each other in the 90's. I don't know if its nostalgia, but now people seem so quiet around different races, just because they dont want to trigger anyone.

Nigs had money for dem programs?

Why'd they fuck that up?

The haircuts were fucking atrocious.

No slutty clothes.

Besides the nasty whore smoking, looks nice.
I want to like malls, but they're just filled with shitskins now, no wonder they're dying out.

There is a feral dog and some house negros

>You stuoid smokers are the real worst kind of poster.

Can't even spell stupid. Go shill liberal tax increases elsewhere.

one qt.

one black eye.

big building like that? nah. it'd be ok. I'm not an advocate for indoor smoking, mind you, but it would be bearable.

Did I say anything about banning anything? Smoking shouldn't be done in public. If you want to maintain a disgusting addiction that's your issue but you shouldn't force other people to be around it.
Girls had those stupid short haircuts. I've got my grandma's yearbook from near then, all the girls have that short hair.
I'm on a tablet, I'm trying, okay.

Better than the dyke cuts and shit you see today, but I'll agree with you.

Why are the kids so ugly?

Where's all the obese people?

Yeah, why the fuck did people think khakis were appropriate to be seen wearing in public?
Fucking disgusting.

the boys wore ties, nice. The girls wore dresses. Gender identity was not an option.

Looks like a Star Trek TNG set

yeah that smoker sure looks healthy

>too clean
>too white
>too lean
>too much freedom

White people you mean. You know, the ones with brains to choose the best method of procurement.

the niggers would pair off and breed like rabbits for 8 generations

Dank mall subculture mane

No fat people

Filthy yankees.

Why did no attractive women exist before 1954?

>objectively
>very gross

You're a special kind of retarded, user.

Fuggn truue

God i cant believe we have this many pussies from reddit in here now. No blue collar workers used to going into working mans bars. Those were the days. Now we have faggots like this. Go back to where you cane from you nigger filth

>seated
>third from left

Serious potential.

>The girls wore dresses. Gender identity was not an option
>implying

you just have to look harder.

>skipping right to insults
You're just admitting you know I'm right.
>if you don't like my disgusting addiction you're REDDIT
Okay, sure.

tfw your class didnt have an animal mascot

Yeah, you didn't see malls with huge chains until recently, at least around here.

There were only 3 or so eating establishments in my local mall until well into the 90's. There was a Chinese shop, a juice stand, and a Pizza place run by actual Italians. Food was actually really good.

Kinda sucks that everything in there now is chain after chain, not that I expect the mall to still be open in 10 years.

DEE ZEE
WHERE KIDS WANNA BE

No, pointing out that "very gross" is a SUBJECTIVE observation, and that you don't know what the word "objectively" means whatsoever. Which, in turn, makes you OBJECTIVELY retarded.

BIG Malls are dying in the North West.

The open air local faux night life walking malls are popping up tho

Did nobody notice John Travolta bump into the lady at 0:59?

>pointing out that "very gross" is a SUBJECTIVE observation
No, it isn't. You can objectively say something smells bad and makes things around it smell and look bad.

>KB
Their stores were always absolutely packed with stuff, the narrow aisles and selection was fascinating as a child.

There was diversity before there was Diversity™.

>That is mad. It's almost as if they had this vision where people respected their surroundings and were conscientious people.

It's disturbing to see how American colleges and high schools today are more restrictive than prisons were half a century ago.

It all stems from the innate distrust and discomfort of multiculturalism, amplified by a capitalistic rat race.

It felt like all that shit was behind us. I never paid attention to race until it was forced upon me, and it felt like the most absurd thing.

Rural America was poor as shit back In the day.

These kids are wearing their nicest clothes for this class photo.

Most probably has lots of work to do on a farm after they got home.

Also more old timey photos!

>You will never take over an abandoned mall and turn it into a fortress against the invading shitskin hordes

why live?

>kids all look like decent human beings
>even the blacks

There's more people than ever but their quality is at all time lows.

I remember going to the Mall in the 1990s. As a kid, I would go with my family, me and my cousins would spend the afternoon on the arcade while they shopped, Daytona USA was my favourite arcade game, I pretty much always won even when racing against stranger's kids.

I also remember going to the Mall on my first double date, as an 11 year old, we were growing up fast but the world still seemed like a hopeful, exciting place.

I wouldn't leave kids unattended, neither 7 year olds at the Arcade, or 11 years old all alone at a Mall nowadays, but that's what you get from uncontrolled immigration - Western countries are becoming low trust societies.

they have 5 animal mascots

That ass? Looks pretty hot

>falling for the smoking is bad for you meme

It was a much better time when everybody was white and everybody was skinny, and everybody smoked. Men were men, women were women, the country was rich. I miss those days.

Those are all dried up, formerly living, plants in that pic you retarded maplenigger.

Not enough racial tension or violence for my liking.

Where else would you wear khakis?

lol no, you retard.

only one fatty

Jews had not yet dominated with dinduism.

I was going to take pictures of my grandma's 1937 yearbook but the group pictures are huge and my camera is shit. Here just have the '37 Central High football team.
Smoking is bad for you, dumbass. But go ahead, keep trying to justify your addiction.
>prople smoking is good
Try again.

>my camera is shit

don't sell yourself short. that pic is fine.

420 blaze it dude