If Young Thug was a white hipster from like Seattle and his lyrics were about like...

If Young Thug was a white hipster from like Seattle and his lyrics were about like, feelings or some shit (with the same beats, rhythm, style of delivery, incoherence etc.) he'd be hailed as one of the great experimental musicians of our time. Don't sleep on this dude just cuz he rhymes about getting money and head -- his beats and delivery and overall persona make Thugger the musical visionary of our era.

youtube.com/watch?v=ovA6iPznvzw

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/gxe7j/iama_a_hiphop_artist_on_the_verge_of_signing_a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> Thugger: wek wek SRRRRRRRRRRRR dick in her ass and her throooooooat [incoherent screeching]
> nu-males everywhere:

cringe

Don't even bother trying to force Thugger on plebs. They aren't ready for his greatness.

you're cringe whiteboi

Sure, but he is not rapping about that.

>trying to sound black

There's nothing great about it, he's a black guy acting out a stereotype for profit
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/gxe7j/iama_a_hiphop_artist_on_the_verge_of_signing_a/

"rap all sounds the same"
>young thug comes along
"lol this sounds so weird and different this sucks"

i am black
kys white boy

seems like a reasonable guy when he's out of character

His rhymes suck.
His beats and delivery are inconsistent to me, from great to at least interesting.

Am I missing something with trap? Literally all of it sounds the same to me. The vocals change of course but overall it mostly just sounds cheap and kind of boring to me. I feel like we'll look back at trap the same way we look back at dated punk now in the future.

>Am I missing something with trap?
if you focus too much about the past like you clearly do and not focus on the present moment. trap will not be for you. go listen to something else .

This isn't exactly a ringing endorsement of trap you know that right

lmao good to know it really is just shit then

If you aren't rich of record company money and/or selling drugs, you will probably have a hard time relating

Young Thug is the most important rapper in the game right now. If you aren’t listening to him then you’re missing out, and if you don’t accept him then you’re irrelevant. What separates Young Thug from the scores of other rappers with a similar resume is his refusal — nearing inability — to conform to the industry standard of what a rapper is, in and out of the studio. He uses these beats as a canvas to paint with his off-the-wall personality. Rapping bleeds into singing, singing bleeds into screaming, sprinkled throughout with whines, moans and mumbles, coated with a liberal dose of autotune. Heavily influenced by Lil Wayne, Young Thug’s definitely in the same style of Southern Styrofoam-sipping songwriters, but continues to forge his own sound.

look go waste time. liking something u enjoy. negativity isn't good for your health. honest trap isn't for you.

>but muh flow and delivery
Please I can name a shit ton of better rappers
>You only don't like him cause he's not white
Again please, user. If anything, more people like him because he's black and liking shitty black artist is the new "cool" way to appear "progressive" now, hence why shitty hipster sites like pitchfork started relentlessly praising hip hop and black artists only now

So you're saying that Thugger isn't fucked up off the xans all the time?

>,hence why shitty hipster sites like pitchfork started relentlessly praising hip hop and black artists only now
not true btw. just admit you are racist and fuck off.

This

Lol sure it isn't true, especially when shit like Beyonce and Young Thug is the "hype" albums. And the sky is purple.

b-b-but... idk you're just racist lol

HOLY SHIT LOOK AT HOW MAJORITY OF THE BNM ARE NOT BLACK

jfc kys racist

holy shit more blac ppl dominating the bnm charts

Isn't that Bon Iver though?

It has literally nothing to do with skin color, you fucking idiots
Braindead druggie rap is popular with braindead druggies
If his songs had some real content, he'd be recognized for it, just like any black musician has been for the last 100 years.

Judging from this thread thigger is the Rick and Morty of rap

SKRRRRRRRRRRT YYYYYYYUH YYYYYYYYYUH

my sides

you're completely right op but can't do nothing for them they don't know shit