Haha to all the people on here preaching

Haha to all the people on here preaching

"but iz tha nig nogs rites to stand cuz merican frEEDUMS u non freEDUMS WUD not understND"

Looks like the average paying citizen is taking things into their own hands. No one wants to support a bunch of millionaire wealthy athletes with first world problems.

why are you so butthurt

Why are grown men?
>can't stand to show respect for the country they live in and take advantage of
Athletes are actually objectively worthless to society. The fact that they think they should even be allowed even more privilege and that they should have an impact on politics is a fucking joke. Grow up and get better arguments or just stop talking.

Triggered

this/10. at least someone on here is older than 16.

u mad honkey? your white-privilege opinion is meaningless in modern society. move along before you get cucked

Samefag

To be so affected by people not standing up for an anthem you must be pretty fucking darn pathetic, please do the world a favor and kill yourself.

You seem ass blasted 2 people share an opinion.

Haha oh boy the 16 year olds are getting "triggered"

nice get

WHo gives a fuck? Why do we even do that gay ass shit still anyway. Standing up while that shitty song plays.

Go die in a fire faggot.
"Boo hoo my countriez"
No one cares

Because you haven't done anything with your pathetic life, so you shit on other people in hopes of drawing other people together in your shittiness, nice logic dipshit, by the way we're all equally worthless, and both sides suck shit

Bro how fucking shitty is your life?
It's a stupid tradition, nothing more. Get over it faggot

>do to the players
Well nothing of value was really lost anyways.

How did you get that conclusion, faggit? Projecting much?

>Bunch of NFL players kneel to anthem (An objectively more respectful thing to do but whatever)
>Happens to be right when Trump fails on healthcare, Puerto Rico hurricane relief, the Nork problem is getting worse (showing trump is failing at diplomacy), his son-in-law/advisors gets caught up in a new email scandal, and his man in Alabama fails the primary
>Trumps lucky break - Appeal to cuckservative patriotism
>Now they all ignore the failure of this administration and focus on some athlete peacefully protesting

And worst of all y'all take it as a slight to the flag when it's about racial inequality and injustice.

You people are stupid as fuck and it shows. Watch the damn sportball and stfu already.

cringe

they do have an impact. you certainly took notice.

This whole thing will be forgotten by the end of the season.

This

Damn.

People who are born before 2000 give a fuck I guess

found the faggot

Why can't they express their first amendment right?

Who gives a fuck? The US is full of retards. That's common knowledge.

This is the entire issue. America literally could not wipe a black mans ass more than they do already yet now we are supposed to respect these millionaire nigger babies who try to oppose systemic racism by shitting on americas symbols even though all fo those guys have million dollar sportscars and mansions?? If black NFL players hate the barriers in society so much how about they ALL donate half their paychecks to fixing run down black neighbourhoods? Maybe because sitting on their knees is easier and cheaper.

Yes, it is useless. It lets me say "Have a nice day, officer."

Not at all excusing the nig nogs. But it's still your own problem. The US wouldn't be half the country it is without slavery. Which is why 90% of those black people are there.

More slavery goes on today

Correction, the US wouldn't be *1/10 what it is today without slavery. European colonizers still did a shit ton of their own labour and farming for the lucrative and profitable European market. Slaves picked cotton, Europeans farmed, designed railroads and created a system of manufacturing and economics.

If you give a shit about the stupid kneel standing thing you're a fucking idiot.

Whites should start protesting niggers killing and raping whites

retard, we paid for the slaves ages ago when the fucking niggers sold their own kind to us, the niggers should pay for slavery, they are the dipshits who enslaved their own kind...
as i said above, plus the only people who benefit would be the 1% of people who fucking owned slaves anyway. So what, i'm white? What about asians or any other race that isn't missing father figures? They do just as well as whites IF NOT BETTER. Why the fuck should i be held accountable for my race? I didn't fucking ask to be white, why are all nig nogs not sent to jail if everyone has to pay for the mistakes of their race as a whole?

If this shit is actually a valid source then you've proven what pretty much everyone calls an unpopular opinion..

>2013
ok

because murderers don't want to be racist so they purposefully don't kill blacks. After all, if you murder someone its all well and good but when you're being racist you really fucked up.

YOU BOUGHT THEM. No doubt others niggers hold plenty of the blame. But there is no doubting or arguing US slave owners and the US country as a whole got rich off owning slaves.

You seem to think if someone bought a slave for x amount of dollars they only got x amount back. No they made xxxxxx back from it.

As I said I'm not supporting modern day niggers. I'm just saying you brought this problem on yourselves.

wait until your refugee sand niggers are just as bad....

No the 1% are not the only ones who benefited. Those 1% paid taxes on their huge profits and also built infrastructure that helped the US grow.

>mfw someone talks about respect their country while not respecting their country's Constitution

Why do you pussies worry about sand niggers? In the countries they settle inthey are forced to follow the same laws as anyone else. If they step to far out of line no doubt violence will push them back in to line.

so niggers don't benefit from roads, sewer systems, clean water piped into their houses, defense from outside attack, fire brigades, etc?

This
>hurr durr I throw a ball around and give myself brain damage for millions of dollars a year, my opinion matters

I'm not sure.. Maybe the roads part. And the fire brigade part for sure. Not so much the others.

I constantly hear this piece of shit of argument every time a subject like this pops up. The entirety of wealth dirived from slavery in North America was wiped out and then some by the Civil War. We were still paying off the debt up until WWI.

Who fucking cares? If they undervalued them, they are fucking stupid and scammed themselves.
Both races are equally at fault, but you don't see nig nogs paying reparations.

The trickle down effects from niggers selling themselves also benefits the niggers themselves too, what, are cities schools etc. white people only? Surely, you jest?

Funny how the people screaming about the first amendment are also screaming about how other people are using it.

Thread starts out to bring attention to people wanting to refund their nfl tickets. thread turns into argument about socio-economics among races.

never change Sup Forums.

Of course they do. The difference is they did it for free.

Lol blaming losing money on the civil war on nig nogs. Nice try idiot. You still had plenty of the infrastructure and most of the money from the civil war stayed in the US.

I'm not seeing any threat to the first amendment. The monkies can take their fucking knees and the fans can spend their money and time on something else.

This. I love how when the apes are taking knees we hear "oh it is their right as American citizens to do what they want and we should all stay quiet and respect their choice", then when people say they are going to stop watching football and spend their money on other sports it's "oh so youre a butthurt triggered racist who can't stand watching people do what they want?!"

Once again its ANOTHER social movement in America built on complete double standards.

Of course they undervalued them. That was the whole point of slavery idiot. What sort of retard would buy a slave if they weren't going to profit from it.
You expect some bigger living in the dirt in Africa to pay repetitions to the US because some ancient relative sold slaves? That's even more retarded.

Of course they have benefits. I'm not saying modern day niggers have anything to cry about. You are the one talking reparations and bullshit like that.

All I'm saying is I agree niggers are a problem. But the US brought it on themselves.

HUNDREDS of societies used slaves in the past. I don't see people bitching at Egypt for using slaves to build the pyramids and making Egyptians pay reparations to jews? I don't see people bitching to China for using slaves for the great wall? I don't see people bitching about North American Indians who ALSO purchased slaves from Europeans. Why did America "bring this on themselves" when they did what countless societies before them have done as well?

What you're citing is from many hundreds to thousands of years ago. Not 200 years ago. And those countries are still shitholes today.

The US is essentially the richest country on earth. And while of course that isn't down to slavery. It gave them a massive head start.

For the 3rd time I don't give a fuck about reparations. That's not what this argument is about.

You brought nig nogs to your country as slaves. You profited greatly from them. Logically you have to deal with the consequences.

Edgy faggot nigger

Why are you so gay?

It clearly does if you feel that strongly about it

Stop fucking crying about it, it's a gay song anyway. God you conservatards are such whiners

Nice argument pussy faggor

My ancestors didn't profit from slavery. It cost them money because the slaveholders were able to sell their crops for less, forcing the market price down, causing my ancestors to receive less money when they sold their crops.
They've also gotten tons of reparations in the form of welfare, which the rest of us were forced to work to pay for it.

>he has no clue what the Constitution protects people from

>Nice argument pussy faggor
triggered

a single tweet, unverified, and you act as if you have the final verdict.

eat shit ignorant ape tard.

a fucking tweet.

Quite making generalizations u faggot. It's stupid and so are you for caring

>No one wants to support a bunch of millionaire wealthy athletes with first world problems.

holy shit you are either retarded or a retarded gopnik russian troll.

People say its free speech and america should have all this freedom bullshit ra ra.
If you honestly believe in this that means you believe that Neo nazis, KKK members and Islamic extremist should have freedom of speech too.

THiS

they do have freedom of speech you fucking idiot.

When did i say they don't have it?
I said if you believe in freedom of speech then you believe or agree that they should have it too.

closet sissy nazi

go ask your mommy to tie your shoes, get your bike and meet me at the mall.

watch out for traffic

lmao fail comeback

What?
What are you talking about mate? Are you alright?

> # (You)
> # (Not You)
> # (Them)

>Samefag

u wot m8

people who accuse others of same fagging without posting IPs as proof are generally 30 somethings who spent all their life on Sup Forums and now your word and experience are as worthless as most paid athletes. You dont know anything other than what anonymous people like to say and do but here you are arguing like youre worth something.

I think being on their knees is a good position for those lowly cocksuckers. The inferior should always bow to the superior.