Let's get psychologically fucked up, empathetic Sup Forumsastards. Post your WORST...

Let's get psychologically fucked up, empathetic Sup Forumsastards. Post your WORST, truly horrific threads/pics/gifs/etc.

I want to be traumatized by something other than my mental illnesses.

Other urls found in this thread:

6abc.com/1-dead-3-injured-in-germantown-shooting/2458131/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>psychoLOGically

>autism comes in many forms.

Grow up

Grow Up

The following is a true story

This is the worst thing that I have

I said break my psyche, not piss me off, faggot. Try better

I love this shit, especially that one tumblr asshole that drew that circus demon or whatever.

Thats pretty fucked up. Like, how can you have a kid and treat them so poorly? They don't deserve to live.

T R I G G E R E D

>I love this shit, especially that one tumblr asshole that drew that circus demon or whatever.
No clue what you're talking about here.

>I love this shit, especially that one tumblr asshole that drew that circus demon or whatever.

Pic related

Oh ringmaster.

>cringe =/= trauma

Only THE BEST cringe, nothing less than triple A

Yeah, my stupid ass forgot his name for a minute there.

No way this is real.

Remember, these people are real people, and many of them vote, too.

If that doesn't scare and/or scar you, nothing will.

technically only about 1/2 of them are likely to vote (in America)

Source, of any?

Hey, man, people can do whatever the fuck they want, as long as they keep it to themselves and act respectful. You want to he a calzone? Fine, be a fucking calzone, I dont give a shit, just don't be a dick.

>You want to he a calzone? Fine, be a fucking calzone
No, you can't be a calzone. You really can't. You could perhaps become a slice of deep-dish pizza, but you are not and will never be a calzone.

That is absolutely appalling. Pics? Source?

spooky

assumption based on the voter turnout in america for over a century? did you not know that only 1/2 of Americans vote?

Fucking enraging.

what is happening lol

There was a fat people stories thread a while back that had some actual EMTs. I can't find the other that involved a guy's foot coming off.

Good shit, m8.

What type of deep dish? Real Sicilian? Little Ceasar's? Dominoes?

>important questions.

whygod

Its just a gaping, unhealed hole in the guys fucking crotch. As much as I'm fine with the transgendered community, after reading that, I can't condone SRS. That shit is fucking life destroying.

These kind of pictures make me feel really uncomfortable.

That description. I'm in awe of his writing prowess.

I wish i didn't read this

not so fucked up but it's the best i have... also bump cuz this is good thread

Fuck... That hits hard...

this is the best i've read on Sup Forums in a long time

>toaster steve
my fucking sides

trying to do what ever they can to feel like they are back in the womb

thanks for the fap user

Spooky

what a fucking idiot. all the shit he says at the end is obviously a fucking lie because if he was the pride and joy of his life he would've done more than just believe a 16 year old girl immediately

What the fuck would you do? They're both his kids

How's a story? I'm a cop in philly. Last night I was the first on scene of a quadruple shooting. Had to load 4 teenagers in the back of my cruiser and rush to the hospital before they died. One did. Lots of blood loss, I had to clean up the back of my vehicle before my shift ended. Very messy in the dark with only a flashlight hose and mop. Never wear those uniforms again. I'd rather just buy a new shirt and pants than spend the night scrubbing out the blood of someone I'll never really know.

>inb4 fuck the police
>inb4 they deserved it - these ones didn't. Wrong place wrong time.

>ambulance wasn't dispatched to the scene of a shooting

Lmao
>4 bodies in a sedan
>Implying to clean up before investigation
>No ambulance

Not enough in the city. Plus you gotta scoop shooting and stabbing victims. I wish we had more ambulances and medics. We need them. Also it was a SUV luckily that night. If it were a sedan I don't know if I would have been able to take them all

i know the feeling. I drive commercial truck. Had a good friend of mine get killed by some asshole jumping off a bridge and going through the driver's side windshield. The worst part was, the piece of shit's family found an ambulance chaser to try suing them. People are incredibly shitty.

Also had another friend paralyzed from the waist down by a suicide by truck. I came up on that one about 2 minutes after it happened. Shitbag aimed for the front of the truck and ended up rolling it, and my buddy got fucked.

Another guy I know had some niglets shoot under the bunk of his truck down by philly. Figured they would do that so they could get away with robbing him. Tool box and crap under the bunk stopped the bullets, and a call to 911 had cops out there quick. IIRC the niglets got charged with terrorism

"the stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood, only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

Yes you clean the blood in the back of the vehicle. It's not important to an investigation. Blood at the scene of the crime though that gives much more information and should be taken care of delicately

6abc.com/1-dead-3-injured-in-germantown-shooting/2458131/

Im sorry to hear that man. This world has too many tragedies and not enough explanations.

I'm so sorry.

This is why i want to hug cops

boo hoo

cry me a fucking river faggot

I'm fine. I'm not the one who was hurt. I didn't have a loved one die. I feel for those who actually do suffer much more than anything I've been through. I live in those conditions for 8 hours a day. The people who call it home spend their entire lives suffering.

shits fucked up man. It's a hard industry to work in. Too many ambulance chasers looking to make a quick buck on people being pieces of shit. Worked at one company, where they battled an ambulance chaser for 10 years, due to some asshole an heroing himself while drunk, by falling asleep at the wheel, going through a ditch, over a 10' embankment, and ending up in the middle of a trailer of a truck parked in a truck stop. The asshole's family spent 10 years with their ambulance chaser trying to get money out of the company. In the end they got dick, because the driver was 100% in the right, and buddy was 4x the legal limit for booze.

Also, if your in philly, the Walt Whitman truck stop is absolute fucking cancer. Constant crack dealers and whores running around and pimps and niglets looking to rob everyone.

Bump

I work in the other side of the city in the west/north sides. As sad as it sounds I would love to work over there because it's not nearly as bad. Where I am it's nothing but shooting after shooting and people on pcp killing each other for high volume drug dealing corners.

Absolute shit parents.

I'm about to go lay all of this on a psychologist, in literally 15 mins.

Wish me luck.

Also I’m not gay I’m just a bitch

ah, nice. Used to haul paper and other things into philly often. It's not bad if you stay to the nicer areas. One place down off flower street over in chester was a common one. Never found chester really that bad, as long as your through there in the daytime. Plus, there are some nice murals down there.