Am i passable?

am i passable?

Not unless you remove the nose ring. That doesn't look good on anybody.

Wait are you a dude or a chick? This shouldn't be a normal fucking question to ask people now a days...

dont care.
10/10 would marry and bang

Sure, if you can run a slant route

This is probably the worst place to ask this.
To any of us fat fucking autistic retard weeboos anything is fucking passable.

So the answer is yes

Nah. I recommend suicide, the best option is to go out to an Antifa protest and wear pro-trump paraphanelia. Don't fight back, just let it take its natural course.

frig off boys she's a babe

OP; pre or post op?

Pre, just hormones

Underrated

yes, I want to see ur bussy

You're passable as a dyke. Kind of counter intuitive don't you think.

Post moar pics

nice.
you are attractive af

Die faggot

i've got high standards for faces and i'd bang the absolute fuck out of you
so yes

seeing as thats 100% a chick no. you do not pass as a male. bad troll.

Jesus that mouth is sexy af, love to choke you out with my cock. if you're a trap, I'd fuck you, if you're a girl, I'd fuck you

Kik?

>when you have a dick and your more attractive than a biological female

My God, the world we live in is quite the mindfuck. But apparently....nothing is new under the sun. Good job OP.

Was he really that unsure the first shot didn't do it?

yes.

moar pics plzzzzzzz

Yeah. I'll pass

>that feel when would actually hit on or stare at at the bar
Fuck this century.

are women now obsolete?

You're BANGABLE!

9/10! Get rid of the septum piercing, and you'd be a 10/10!

No, just on 4dick they are

tits or gtfo

10/10

Rules are rules. Show tits.

If it's cute, fuck it.

5/7 kek

lol at all the old dude not liking this septum

dude survived!

*her

I hope you tell people you gots a cock before you fuck. I'm straight and I'd make out with you if I didnt know better. I'd fuck you up if we were about to fuck and you didn't say shit.

Wow! How did you know?!?

A+ OP you look really cute, its pretty difficult for guys to look convincingly like girls but its even harder to look as good as you do

You're more than passable, you're absolutely gorgeous. If you're not just a troll and OP is actually in the picture then you should feel really good about yourself.

post more

post cock and face

lost

This is a female.

Passable as in "you pass as a woman" or passable as in "would bang"? Either way...yes.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>inb4 remembering im on Sup Forums

WTF is the matter with you?

based brapbro

Yes

fuck. lose the nose ring and 8/10 would attempt to hook up with and fly into a confused rage upon seeing a penis.

totally passable and hot OP

there's no way that's a picture of a man
that is 100% a female
confirmed by both intuition and close inspection
look at that jawline
NOT a male
if it IS by some freak-of-nature scenario actually a man, it is the first man i can say i would fuck without a doubt and not feel gay about it at all

This

this

I got some bad news for the 2 of you.

posting a weeb gif is not sufficient evidence to prove it's a man

bruh....

9/10 would bang

>Sure, if you can run a slant route
It's ASIAN-AMERICAN route, you fucking racist piece of shit.

put Linux