Do you know what: I'm a female

Do you know what: I'm a female

I am using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my category. I speak 9 languages and I've an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and also have possessed 7 internships. I'm an associate of the MENSA world. I voted for Trump. I'm not really a feminist, however, I'm probably more clever than almost all of you in this thread.

Wether you prefer it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to take your cash. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not heading to cause you to a sandwhich, I'll have my own chef get it done. The ironic thing is my dad wedded for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't demonstrate my tits/ass. Also I'm going to be your CEO 1 day

Nice

Nice

Nice

Nice

nice pasta you've got there

you fucking ruined it fag

Nice

Nice

Ill bet you like enemas

Nice

>Also I'm going to be your CEO 1day.
Joke's on you! I'm in my mother's basement living off of NEETbux! I'll never give in to the wageslave force!

Bitch make a fucking sandwich

Who told her she could talk

Boring, bye

>I'm not heading to cause you to a sandwhich

Copypasta fag

>sandwhich

you fucking stupid dumb cunt, sit on my cock

show your bare tits or get the fuck out you mother whoring Irish nigger

What the fuck did you say about me you little bitch? Etc...

For being intelligent, bragging and mocking anons isn't your smartest move, what you're doing is rather pointless. Be a little more humble, sheesh. You self centered asshats give our gender a bad name.

Nice .

Is this just a bunch of fucking bots? Or are am I really in the presence of this much concentrated cancer?

You know the rules, there are no girls on the internet. Also nice pasta, faggot.

>retard bragging to retards

Spell and grammar check right after you post tits and date stamp or gtfo.

Both

CEO of dying alone. Nobody wants a career cunt. Also flabby tits...no doubt a preview of the rest of the train wreck you call a body. Being a CEO wont comfort you when your 40. I doubt you will ever have or had meaningful relationship. Your not a man being smug about money and your job is your pathetic attempt at larping as a man. Good night sweetie.

you posted your ugly ass tits on here last night. i didn't save them, though. i was more turned on by your flying squirrel.

Motherfucker, my IQ is 157. 140’s aren’t shit. I’m also applying for Triple Nine. I might not speak multiple languages, and I am a newfag, but at least I’m not an uptight with unwillingness to show “tits/ass”. I’m killing myself on Nov 15 btw tell me if you hear on Houston news

two words: pancake titties

and you're pasty white

Fat hands and saggy tits, she's not attractive.

So fucking what was your point did you post this because you want to stroke your ego.

Of course this woman poster doesn't realize the this is copypasta and is defensive enough to respond to it

I saved all of the photos

more of the squirrel!

>mfw people dont look at timestamp and realize its obvious pasta.

i saved the one I posted, and the one with him in the can, and that's it. she had a busted ugly face and ugly tits.

pic unrelated

Not bad, not bad at all. I will be president of my country in some 30 or so odd years. Also I am going to be the first billionaire from my country. I know what I want. I know how to get what I want. All those numbers you are spouting don't mean jack shit. I put in the work, every fucking day, so see you one day when you are a CEO, I won't be someone's bitch I'll be running my own shit. Oh and nice tits.

>moderately high IQ
>female

Oh look, a chimpanzee that can spell her name! Everyone look!

this

Is that fucking juicy drop in the background? What are you, like 7?

Ask and you shall recieve

Nice

That would explain them ugly ass tits

I make $900,000US in case you wanted to know. Here’s my Maserati

those breasts are rancid, mlady

thank you good sir

I concur. Fatty with saggy melons
>keep your fucking clothes on plz

Fuck you and your ego. Being smart doesn't give you the right to be a prick. Go fuck yourself.

Saggy tits, fat, unattractive. GTFO fat sjw fuck

I am very happy for you and congrats on your success.

Wrong date copypasta fag
Try harder

傻逼. Read this biatch.

Here’s my lambo I had for 2 years b4 I sold it. Btw the dark spot is where I hid my reflection

being this mad that his threads go nowhere

We can all see the pasta spilling out of “your” bra, OP

i dont understand. aus getting whipped by...?

Underrated

I make $42,000, in case you wanted to know. Here's my mazdaspeed.

no tits? wtf?!

And here’s my happy doggo eating a chip

The only women who voted Trump are stupid bitches who deserve to get raped every day of their lives.

>bad pasta my friend

>have possessed 7 internships
Isn't that where you work for somebody for nothing?
Not that smart really then, are you?

btw how does one "posess" an internship?

Meh, you’re completely normal when you get to be middle. You just think you’re edgy. I admire your ambition.
In the real corporate world, women that have talent are equal.
There is only one thing we think about:
>$$$$$$
If you can earn, we don’t care if you’re a nigger or a woman or a tranny.
This is what liberals (not you) fail to understand. The US corporate world truly is a meritocracy.
Signed,
An executive at one the biggest privately held corporation in the US
Reminder:
>$$$$$$$!

>8 years
What is it you get out of Sup Forums? Most of us are horny virgins who come here looking for a fap and to be mad at niggers or something

IQ means nothing, my IQ is supposedly 159 and I really don't think I'm smart.

Ok. That is adorable. What is his or her name?

Congratulations but why am I supposed to care if you won't show me your tits?

Wow, you're so fucking special. Nobody cares.

Only 146? GTFO with your retarded self. Take your tits or gtfo with you. Fuck off to tumblr or Redditch where you will find people more to your liking.
Don't even want titties.
I want you gone, honey. Fucking yards.

Send me your phone number and i’ll send my tits

(421) 783-8346

Nice

all I know is that she kept calling him tree nigger

Time to send dick picks.

Really you're this stupid?

I make over $9000 in case you wanted to know. Here's my flying nimbus.

Go for it.

do you google? No results

Thas not much...

I sent my pussy, hope you like it

>I voted for Trump
Women are stupid.

Say that to my face

No...

It's a miniature tree nigger. And that fucking fat cunt better be taking good care of him/her by providing a good source of calcium. They are rodents so their teeth constantly grow. If they don't have a calcium source (deer antler), tree niggers develop rickets and lose their hips. Then they scream a lot and die.
I was serious when I said you have a nice rack.

>cum farts out of your pussy when you die.

Hey you should really bw proud of your accomplishments those are no small feat. But also you sound like a shitty person to hang out with. Plus I seriously doubt you're attractive. plus you seem fat.

Holy shit that's an ugly person

Just 146? Psh that's weak as fuck. I'm part of Mensa as well clocking in at 160 even

I wanted to say this last night when I saw this picture but I didn't feel like typing at the time but that squirrel is going to shit in those sunflower seeds

My OCD can appreciate that IQ

Lol...should that info be correct and that is your pic...tou will find yourself doxed in minutes.

I'd be genuinely surprised if anyone hangs out with you. You're a bitch. Success is relative, the money you make does not measure it. Try being a nicer person, or at least a smarter person. Stop fishing on Sup Forums and go find someone who can deal with your shit.

you are only 1(whorewoman) in millions(nice memen), fuck off scum

I would fart in your face

she was pretty popular in the original thread. Anons were telling her how gorgeous she was, telling her to post more pictures, and posting pictures of their cocks