So I lent this girl $250 for her college tuition and she's not paying me back...

So I lent this girl $250 for her college tuition and she's not paying me back. I've asked her many times and now it's gotten to the point where she's dodging me. I have her phone number and address. How do I make her life hell as revenge for not paying me back?

Bump

sheit i asidently made hisself a herself

Wat

Oh, I also have her nudes. Along with videos of her.

Post that shit

Obviously you've never been to college. That girl is dumb fucking broke, probably eating ramen and drinking tap water, bro. College fucks you up and if she had to bum you for money she's obviously on a bump financial plan rn. Give her some time and let her know that you DO need to be payed back at some point. She ain't a fucking savings account, you can't withdraw when you need it immediately.

I'm worried about legal trouble. She's over 18 but I'm just afraid of something happening.

Yeah but I set up a deadline. I should've made her sign a contract but I trusted her. Goes to show you how some people don't really give a fuck.. /:

How long of a deadline did you give her?

About a month and a half. She's working so I know she's making money. The thing about me is if I owe someone money I pay it back asap or else it comes back to haunt you. Never borrow money.

It also depends on the job and the Pay per hour. I just turned 18 and work min wage so 250 to me is like a paycheck and dipping into another one. On top of that she has to live in a house and eat.

Take it to judge judy

Ok. You're retarded.
But imma help you.
Make a dating profile as her. Start catfishing some losers. Turn the conversation sexual. Say you're into exhibitionism and role-playing strangers. Get a bunch of different guys from a bunch of different sites to meet her at the same time and tell them to just start fondling you and if you pretend to hate it, it's just part of the rape play. Then talk to her and tell her you want to meet up at the same place as all the dudes and discuss you setting aside the debt.
Show up
Watch the hilarity.

That's fucking gold. LOL

That's stupid user, it wouldn't have been a valid contract. Plus oral contracts are fine for that amount. She has to give you something in return for it to be a contract, like interest

Offer, acceptance, and consideration. Carbolic smoke ball etc.

This nigga knows, is op a legal fag? Paralegal fag myself

Got a law degree (Ontario) but haven't passed the bar yet. Studying like a motherfucker for November.

Good luck, here in the good ol state of North Carolina wake forrest is pumping out attorneys left and right. I'm back in school getting a bio degree, fuck being a paralegal

> Good luck

Thanks!

> fuck being a paralegal

No joke. I wanna get back into academia anyway; I've decided there's no way I'm gonna be able to work 60-80 hours a week in a firm just to earn money for my superiors. The world's gone crazy, and I wanna get back in the classroom and teach some applied ethics.

Ask her to give a blowjop and fuck too, solved what she owed you

I implore you to go to Mexico for a month.

That is the joke.

Godspeed.

does she live in an apartment or a house?

underageb&

re rolling

4:20 blaze it motherfucker

trips confirm drummers get laid

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A CREPE

who do you think you aren't

got kik?

?

suck a fuck

Do you?

>breakfast is the most important meal of the day

quiet pleb