Ever wonder what it looks like when a b-tard forgets he's not behind a keyboard?

Ever wonder what it looks like when a b-tard forgets he's not behind a keyboard?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zd3ofyRrW4E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t4FG1Bnw6JQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'm dead, soft ass kid just got dropped by the homie

>niggers getting violent over literal words

l m a o

I died when he started running away. I don't think he ever sprinted in his life what the fuck was that

Wonder how this would have went down if the white kid had a whip.

>Nigger has his hoodie on indoors, in class.
Typical ape.

Not to mention, i doubt that white kid with the long hair could fight at all but to be honest he pretty much got tossed easily because he was already off balance when he tried to get up and was on one foot so it was rather easy for the nigger to push him.

niggers gonna nig.

>the way he runs away
lmfao

Quality excuses! Any excuse for why he ran like he had a dick in his ass?

Faggot.

Its no excuse. That kid got dropped fast simply because he was already off balanced and his body was shifted behind him. Its there in the video. Look at his footing also, so its quite understandable why he dropped so fast.

Like i said, i doubt he could fight at all and looks like a pussy, not to mention he ran so yeah a pussy but the nigger had it fairly easy when the dumbass white kid already gave him an easy toss.

kys jamal.

Jamal getting phyiscal at the mention of nigger. Unless the white kid becomes a school shooter, he will probably end up better off that Jamal, that is being encouraged to get physical. Have fun in the pokey.

by the way that whiteboy was running it looks like he had already been in jailed and was assfucked incessantly

Edgy tard trying to defend a punk ass bitch

You’re a jackass just like the waddle run kid

this

>physical violence is an appropriate response to words

BLM / antifa spotted

youtube.com/watch?v=t4FG1Bnw6JQ
This one's better

typical white boy. Don't know how to fight, probably never fought in his entire life, gets knocked down, starts hurling insults over his shoulder as he runs away like a bitch.

Even if he'd lost the fight, it's better to stand and fight than be be a coward.

>Talk shit get
>Acting like this kid isn't contemplating shooting up the school.

He would make an ass of himself trying to use the thing because it's fucking [current year]

well, if physical violence is an appropriate response to speech, murder is surely an appropriate response to violence

Curious how this all got started. Went to a school for misfits at the end of high school, and I saw a situation like this go down. Black guy kept grabbing another guy by the throat as an annoying joke. Finally, the white guy had enough, smacked his hand away and told him to stop. Black guy got up in his face, and grabbed him again, just like the dude in the video. White guy pussed out, which was probably smart. Black guy was about 3 times his size, and built like a real nigger. Plus we were in the only class with a teacher who couldn't help him if he was getting fucked up.

Looks like we found a couple niggers!

>standing up for this shit kiddo
sounds like you might have gone through the same thing

Holy shit this is fucking hilarious. OMG. This is like a fucking cartoon. Thanks for sharing OP. GOLD.

Ever wonder why niggers like to fight so much?

Nigger don't know any better. He forgot his place in the world.

I went to public school in NJ and was the target of far more racism from blacks than I ever saw from whites, not to mention seeing other socially unacceptable behavior

I wouldn't ever use racial slurs to taunt people, and that kids a dick, but if you ask me if I think our prison populations are a sign of "racist", I certainly think there are other causes

can we get a crowdfund going to get our Aryan brother a gun? i'd love to see what they do then.

>Nigger has his hoodie on indoors, in class.

I guarantee you have zero friends.

faggot

faggot

faggot

Those blacks need to stop fitting the stereotypes

Sure, if the scrawny racist redneck white kid that makes the rest of us look bad fights back then the black kid gets to shoot him point blank with a desert eagle. Old style motherfucker.

faggot

faggot

I mean, I where my hoodie everywhere... But sure, blame it on race when have nothing else to stand on.

faggot

he's not wrong

faggot

Just let it all out white boy

Dude's looking for a date, I think

keep laughing. we're going to literally murder you

faggot

>blacks murdering people
happens alot already

who's 'we'? You're not gonna do shit except slap your keyboard and then masturbate later while crying.

88 doesnt lie! HEIL HITLER!

this. beta white boys just mad.

You evolved to learn to use words little monkey. Use them!

faggot

violence is never the answer. both these people seem like low class fucks. kid with the long hair aint never gunna be able to show his face in that class again.

>nigger acts like a nigger when hes called a nigger
in other news water is wet
story at 11

You can tell which anons in this thread are the neck beards and pasty white edge lords. The ones defending the long haired kid. Kid is the very personification of the majority of Sup Forums

Sup Forumstards be like
>fucking ape resorting to violence
>niggers gonna nig

found the kid in the video

>Probably the kid in the video trying to defend himself

>t. btard

everyone sick of your nigger-coddling muslim loving rainbow flag waving asses. everyone who's fixing this country. every cop that's smashing you in the face with a night stick and suffocating you in teargas and turning a convenient blind eye when we wreck your shit. every politican that's getting child molesters out of womens bathrooms. every business that says no to to your food stamps. every last one of us. it isnt even murder, its just taking out the garbage.

>resorts to violence
>"its whiteys fault"

pretty typical

>pussy white boy gets body slammed and runs away like he's been assfucked

nothing new here

faggot

damn, dude. You need to get some pussy and calm the fuck down.

lol

>everyone sick of your nigger-coddling muslim loving rainbow flag waving asses. everyone who's fixing this country. every cop that's smashing you in the face with a night stick and suffocating you in teargas and turning a convenient blind eye when we wreck your shit. every politican that's getting child molesters out of womens bathrooms. every business that says no to to your food stamps. every last one of us. it isnt even murder, its just taking out the garbage.

nah, I'm gay and I'd never even have my hair that long

when's the last time you left the basement?

I bet none of you would be able to stand up for yourselves like real men, but instead use social stigmas such as "muh free speech" as a reason to why you can't fight...

Men used to rule the would, now everything is so fem.

fucking sellout shill. dont even act like you're not part of it. if you refuse to stand up for the improvement of america you're part of the problem and you better be fucking running.

FAGGOT

White kid said something to get him to push his ass down.

>neckbeard detected

I actually agree with this user.

But the white kid gets no sympathy from me either.

get your queer ass to canada where they abide child molesters and degenerates.

Dude, you're actually autistic, get the fuck out of the country or do something about it you pathetic faggot.

>fucking sellout shill. dont even act like you're not part of it. if you refuse to stand up for the improvement of america you're part of the problem and you better be fucking running.

Fag

>violence is an appropriate response to words
and we're back at the beggining

Holy shit dude just stop, this wasn't suppose to be a cringe thread

Don't want any trouble? Don't antagonize an angry person, especially one that could kick your ass.

Found you

>supports blacks over gays
man you're just wishing for a worse country

why fag ... Its kind of true ... this pos pics a fight with a fing otaku

Otaku goes super sayin -30 ...

heres the game plan , you are going to lose the fight so learn some civil rights manuvers to mitigate damage but you want to humilate the guy so spit in his face ... and when you are clear of the attack yell at him how his life sukz

cause you are getting your azz whooped no matter what , glhf

My bad my dude, didn't mean to grab you

>fucking sellout shill. dont even act like you're not part of it. if you refuse to stand up for the improvement of america you're part of the problem and you better be fucking running.

I'm so saving this thread. rofl

Bahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!

Holy fucking shit, I just snapped a fart string laughing at you, you sad little cunt. You are desparate to be a part of something, huh?

>gets in kid face
>"he was antagonizing me"

right

youre a miserable piece of degenerate shit and you deserve to watch your "loved" ones die. every person who supports niggers, freaks and freeloaders needs to be scraped off the face of the nation.

Exactly.

projecting much?

Black power. Black power. Alright now. Alright now.

not our fault you're the cancer destroying Sup Forums and sucking up to nigger cock like it'll somehow save you.

>Autism level: MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE

Laughing at your cringe is bringing me all the joy I need in my life to not be miserable.

Oh, relax Bubba - I wouldn't live i your water-logged, gun-flavoured assfuck of a country for cash money...
Good luck with all the hispanics and blacks, though, you fucking dumb-ass whiteboi.

keep shouting. you make an easier target.

You know what's funny?

If any of the underage sheltered faggots here went to a bar downtown and started talking shit they'd get stomped the fuck out and kicked out of the bar. Especially if they went to one of the spots biker chapters frequent here.

Your words are gonna make people mad and they're going to have consequences. Protip: People don't have to deal with your shit, if you won't shut up people will make you.

It's not just: "niggers being niggers and getting violent because someone called them a name." Go ahead, try walking into a bar and call the biggest guy there a "dumbass pussy little bitch". Try it. Nothing will happen, I promise.

black kid picking on a tiny ass white kid.

People get dangerous when they're desperate. Laugh all you want, but this is no laughing matter.

Disenfranchised whites are eventually gonna pop.