Wwyd RAPE cont

Wwyd RAPE cont.

How would this little slut be finished off?

I'd tie her up, shave her head, write "dumb fucking cunt" across her face and "cum dump" on her ass, invite every depraved asshole I know to fill her ass with cum while I beat her and shove my cock down her throat. When we're done with her we'll throw her in the trash.

wwyd to her?

Richard Spencer's gf

Posted earlier but wanted more wwyd.

Fuck her missionary while twisting her nipples.

Dat glorious ass.

Follow her home drug her and zip tie her elbows to her knees. Find a pair of scissors wait till she wakes up then cut her clothes off piece by piece as she screams for help. Once she's stripped completely naked gag her with her panties to muffle the screams. Fuck her in every way possible before finishing in her ass. Leave her tied and gagged with nut running from her ass for someone to find.

her?

Twist them well.

They look so nice and delicious. I'd like to grip them as I'm going down on her.

WWYD to my close slutty friend

I would rip her top off to expose her tits then throatfuck her till she decides to titfuck my hard cock. I would then use her phone to record myself cumming all over her face then send it to her friends and family so they know how mush of a whore she is

Cute little ass too. Must be fun to spank while fucking.

wwyd?

Id bend her over that dresser so she is forced to watch in the mirror as I rape her from behind. Smacking her ass and spitting on the back of her head, pulling her hair and head back so she needs to look me in the face while I rape her and spit on her face

Very bubbly and bouncy.

wwyd?

I'd want to cum on it when I was done.

Seeing her body move always made my dick explode.

All her boyfriends have been black

I'd slap and spit on her face to help her remember how she is nothing more than a set of holes to be used by men. I'd fuck her ass while pushing her head in a toilet bowl. I'd finally cum on her face and get her to her parents home so that she can explain them how she become this dirty cumrag whore she'll be for the rest of her life.

wwyd to her?

Pick one...or all three ;)

I'd ask her for private yoga lessons. When she does a pose like that, I'd rip her shorts down and start fucking her ass.

She looks like a fun ride

Force the middle one on the floor, face up, struggling fiercely. Spread my cheeks wide apart, grinding my ass hole hard against her mouth and nose her face buried in my crack struggling to breath Her tongue squirming around my asshole. Sit harder on her face and push a thick log down her mouth and throat, holding her jaw open. Choke her until she passes out then throat fuck her until I cum down her stomach.

wwyd?

I WOULD SHOVE THOSE MINTS RIGHT UP HER HOLES AND PEE IN HER BUTT!!!

Fuck yeah.

Follow the right one home after she had a few drinks, I'd then pull her aside into an alley way and fuck her while shoving her face into a wall.

Cute face too. I'd let her suck me for hours.

>All her boyfriends have been black

Fuck. After user was done I'd come along and give the other end a spin. I'd push her onto her belly, pull down those shorts, and jamb it into her pussy. After it was lubed up nice I'd throw it in her ass and spank her as I came. I'd take that phone and add another pic to the groupmessage of cum dripping from her hole.

WWYD

She loves to suck slowly.

Walk into the bar with two other black thugs. Immediately order everyone out of the store at gun point except the brunette on the left, leaving her afraid and alone. Order her on knees to suck my cock and unbuckle the thugs pants. Keep the gun pressed against her head and use my other hand to force her skull all the way down on my dick as she strokes the other niggers 10 inch dicks. Rip her clothes off after I'm done with her mouth. Order her on all fours and make her take both black dicks one deep in her ass another plugged down her throat. Pour her drink across her back as she is impaled back and forth. Let the black dicks dump seed in her throat and her colon. Finish myself on her face and leave the bar before the cops arrived

wwyd?

Hahah fucking nice, the bitch deserves that

I'd come up to that wet bitch from behind and drag her into her house, muffling her voice to stop her from screaming. I'd push her against the wall and grope her massive ass and tits, making sure I touched every inch of her so she won't forget my touch. I'd slam her head against the wall and make her bleed, tearing her shorts off and fuck her tight little asshole, cutting her ass and using her blood as lube. I'd pinch her nipples and slap her face until I cummed deep inside her little ass, I'd take pictures of the aftermath and spread it around to show how stupid she is to show off like a whore.

Cum on her face a and choke her a little bit more than she'd like.

Damn you’d be able to do that to poor little kylie?

I'd let her with those lips. But, I'd make sure I cum deep down her throat.

Kylie is just asking for it. She just wants a nice thick cock shoved in her.

Grabbing her by the hair would do it.
Fucking loved those lips.

That smirk makes me want to fuck her ass while she screams

Wwyd??

I would throw her to the ground and shove my barefoot into her mouth, spit on her fact, kick her face in and rip her pants off before shoving my cock in her pussy. I'd facefuck her until she throws up and make her eat it. Kik me johnadams4333

Ugh you’re right...she needs her tight little asshole fucked while she screams.

She always has the mirk on her face

good ideas... she loves to be humiliated

I would love to take your girl to a spontaneous orgy for strangers to use her in every single hole, her mouth and pussy and ass, and then have both her hands gripping cocks too, while her feet are wrapped around the guy in her pussy pulling him deeper inside, and giving a footjob to the 6th and final person. They would all cum at the same time and fill her completely. I would shove a buttplug in her ass and pussy, and put a ball gag in her mouth to hold the cum in all holes.

any other ideas for more brutal the better

I'd want her to cough the cum up all over her nice little top

It'd be pain and pleasure for her.

Wwyd?

Then she always needs an ass fucking.

Just better to facefuck her and make her drool

She’d look the best being throat fucked and having her tight cunt drilled at the same time. Being fucked like the little fuckdoll she is.

See above and wwyd

This dumb Bosnian whore...

She looks so small and tight. She'd be fun tricking into a gang bang. Imagine the look on her face as all three of her holes are filled.

That too. Think she'd spit it onto her hand?

Somebody take lefties mouth while I bend her over and drill her little cunt, holding her arms as those big tits bounce.

Cute tits. would like to get her drunk and take her back to her hotel room for a few rounds.

She would probably try

She looks so small and tight. We'd break her.

I can just imagine the mess I'd make of her face.

I'd choke her.

Mm the little slut wouldn’t know what to do. All her holes need to be filled...she’s be so much fun to be rough with. Passing her around and she bounces up and down on our cocks...hnnng

Make her as messy as you can.

She lost the bet. Now she has to sit in a field with her ass showing and fuck whomever asks her. She didn't think anyone would have the balls to come up and ask her. Little does she know, you posted a Craigslist ad with instructions on where to find her and how to fuck her ass.

I remember back in highschool this bitch got furious about some guy looking down her shirt in class or something. Dumb bitch wouldn’t stop talking about it like it was the most disrepescctful thing in the world.

Clear off that disaster table and bend her over it. Grab those headphones and wrap the cord around her wrists to tie them behind her back while i fuck her little cunt. After getting her soaked i'd take that highlighter, put it in her ass and start working that giant green buttle into her pussy till she cries....

wwyd to my wife?

at the end, she'd be asking about doing it again next week, as cum drips out of each of her holes

Keep going. thats hot!

There'd be some facials.

Yea she’d definitely be begging for mercy the way I’d like to destroy her cunt...she deserves it though. Perfect piece of fuck meat.

If she's going to show them off, we're going to look.

Her begging would just make us go rougher

Wwyd to this big titted slut?

Fuck yes. Train her to be our personal little fuck toy. I’d love to see the bitch on her knees begging for cock.

Anyone want?

Yesss pound the little bitch. Leaving all her holes sore and abused. Hearing her whimper as she keeps getting pumped full of thick meaty cock

The first guy who showed up was quick. She thought that would be the end of it and started cleaning up. The next guy came upon her and asked what she was doing. She resumed the position and he started fucking her hard. He was less gentle as the first and didn't care that he was hurting her.

When he finishes, she's about to cry and happy it is over with. That's when the third guy shows up and mentions there is a line of six other guys waiting their turn, with more showing up.

Yes please

She'd be begging for it as she's getting railed from behind.

I’d break into her house when you are away when she is sleeping. Order her to wear a collar, like a little slut slave, with a 45 pointed to her head. Tie her up to a bed, with a spider gag, so you could still dump cum in her mouth, but she can't say stupid shit. Invite every man I can think of over, she is the slave on display. When she isn't getting pounded brutally in every hole, she is cleaning the house with a massive buttplug in with Vicks on it so it burns, and tears her little slut asshole. Nightly spankings are a thing, 100 if she is good, everything she does bad, 100 more are added. And it's not with my hand, but a paddle. She eats and drinks out of a dog bowl, and she sleeps on the floor in front of my bed, with a chain and collar on, gagged and can be fucked anytime, no limits. Every day she is required a daily amount of cum to drink, no hesitations. In public, she wears that buttplug and slutty clothing, so all the guys can have a look at my little whore. I let other guys do whatever they please, catcalling, ass pinching, etc. She always wears that little slut collar too, to show she is nothing but a stupid slut women, inferior to man, and to be used as nothing more than a fucktoy.

wwyd to

when we're done, we'd tell her we'd see her again in a fer days

kik'ed you

Fuckin hot!

Get her down on her knees and make her deepthroat my cock tikk shes gagging with tears in her eyes

fuck the duck face away

Smack her head against the wall knocking her out cold. She'd slowly regain consciousness to find her ass up in the air with her dress ripped and bunched up around her head. She'd helplessly try to push me away but would be to concussed to stop me from sliding into her pussy. I'd fuck her as she lay there semi conscious before forcing my way into her virgin ass. The pain of me taking her ass along with the head trauma would send her to shock and she would pass out again. Id nut deep in her ass and finish stripping her completely naked shoving a butt plug to hold the cum in her colon. Id slam her head against the wall again - knocking whatever consciousness she had left and write "fuck me" across her ass leaving naked and unconscious in the room.

wwyd?

good replies get pic of choice

No takers on my wife? :)

My daughter. What would you do? Don't hold back.

shit meant to reply to your original postsee