Why didn't Latin America federate into a single country like Australia and America did?

Why didn't Latin America federate into a single country like Australia and America did?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Tordesillas
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

UMA

Nah, I'm ok.

>Greater Perú
Lovely idea, Australia

What would be the national dish?

History, geography, and a bunch of other factors.

Reminder that Chile is rightful Peruvian clay, a mere province part of a greater nation.

Why would we willingly want to carry this whole subcontinent's debt with us. Bunch of lazy fuckers can't even into building
Fuck off peruano de mierda

Soon

Criollo "whites" TM are very greedy so they didn't like the idea of sharing power and money with other criollos.

Desde Panamá hasta el Maipú
Grande es el Perú, Grande es el Perú
Desde Kerguelen hasta Honolulu
Grande es el Perú, Grande es el Perú

This.

Send those filthy mapuches back to Argentina, where they originally crawled out from.

Actually, they are native. The whole guarani, pampa migration is just a theory without arq background and there's evidence of them being native. Just found out about it myself a couple of months ago btw.
Try it.

Y luego el dominio total del mundo!

Because Buenos Aires province didn't want to

Will you ever get tired of sucking dick?

I am vehemently against this

They could ask you as well why australia and new zealand are separate.

what

It's an historical fact that our national hero (among others) wanted to make an United States of South America between Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay and the land you stole from Bolivia and Peru

The thing is that Buenos Aires wanted to hold all the power, instead of having federated states. And they did

Because we hate niggers and want to stay white.

America colonized by Portugal became an only country (Brazil), but America colonized by Spain failed to do it, even with Bolivar efforts.

you're thinking of the city, not the province.

very, very different.

some kind of sopa I'd say

uma delicia

Alot of latinos here. Is this sentence correct. Es muy importante saber que prevenir es mejor que curar

Because USA

Bump

sounds good to me

It's grammatically correct

Nope. We are very different from each other. That would be a very bad idea.

I wish Brazil declared war to France and annexed Guyana.

lol no. We're no more different than someone form the east coast compared to someone form the west coast or Canada. We just don't share the same language but we definitely don't suffer a culture shock when we visit another cunt in SA

Buenos Aires city was part of the Buenos Aires government, governed by Rosas you retard.
The city became it's own isolated thing with it's own policies and government after the mid 1800s constitution, especifically to strip the Province from much of it's money, taken through the docks on the city

depends
I don't see how the cultural differences between Venezuelans and Colombians are greater between them than between individuals of said countries.

And don't get me started on central america...

That being said, that is either a reason to federate or to balkanize more.

But a bilingual federation wouldn't work.

>Why didn't Latin America federate into a single country like Australia and America did?

we don't like sopa de macaco down here

Yes... between those countries.
But if look at all SA will the difference among us. Eg, I don't we would get along with most of SA countries. The same with Argentina, Chile and Uruguay.

>*you will see
>*I don't think

typing on the cellphone is horrible

this
and we don't speak the retarded version of Portuguese

Masons, British Empire, Frenchs and the meanness of the criollos.

Yeah... but we are very regional.
Eg, take the differences from your country and Peru. Do you really think Peruvians would like this kind of union? The same for Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Us and Paraguay. I don't think so.

Because the formations of America and Australia stemmed from a mass movement of people of similar culture already you ignorant git

Make sense

But the capital must be buenos aires and whole goverment must be argentinan

With all these resources and under argentinian control south american economy will start booming like never before

t. Alexandro Rodriguez

Because we either hate each other or don't care about each other

Most of the time is the second one

People from all over the country come to Buenos Aires to protest the government blocking traffic on the streets, now imagine all south americans doing this.
It would be impossible to live here, no thanks.

Sorry, you speak a retarded version of Galego, which is a retarded version of Castellano.

This is the most accurate answer itt.

Australia is huge desert shithole with 20 million people

South America has all kinds of terrains, climates and ethnicities and 400 million people.

Colombia doens't have more similarities with Venezuela than what we could have with pretty much any other South American country.

There's like 1500 kms between Bogota and Caracas.

Colombia has many different regions. For one, the southwestern part of the country was once part of Ecuador and shares many similarities with them, but very few with Venezuela.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Tordesillas

non meme answer

are you retarded

Dumb indio.

Chile until the start of Mapuche territory was the Collasuyo, one of the 4 suyos of the Incan empire.

Oldest human sttlement in the continent it's Monte Verde near the Chiloe island, dated at 16.500 years old, this confirms the Mapuche legends about humans developing from the Chiloe island.

Basically, but the territory was never really unified, and tribes have problems with each other.

Silly huinca.

Why did Balkanization from Spain bankaniZe hmmmn

Latin America should belong to Spain and Portugal tbch

te voy a sacar la chucha

estoooo estoooo!