Does anyone else eat pimple juice after they pop them? Sometimes I bite the pimple and let it shoot into my mouth

Does anyone else eat pimple juice after they pop them? Sometimes I bite the pimple and let it shoot into my mouth

thats disgusting. tell me more

Where/how do you get pimples you can bite? Asking for a friend

Yea I do. How do you have pimples in biting range?

I mean, idk where it started. I guess it was just me getting rid of the pus, now it's satisfying. I do the same thing with my cum.

I bite the ones on my arms and shoulders.

No but I went to highschool with some fat acne ridden guy who would rip off his pimples in class and eat them. He also wore the same MLP shirt every day, could this be you, op?

MLP? Even I think that's gross.

Gonna post pics

Pic 1

Sick fuck. Get help.

what the fuck

Pic 2

Pic 3 (it's the small white dot)

Of all the shit, this needs to be stopped.

Never

Yeah. I do it too.

I do it too. As well as eat my scabs if I happen to have some.

SAME!!! One other thing I do is rub my hands together to get this weird dead skin, and I eat that too.

I do mmmmm, the pus tastes like gelatinous facial grease, so fucking satisfying

Doesn't taste like anything to me tbh

how doth it taste wise one?

What the fuck have i just read ... Whats has been seen cannot be unseen...

TBH not like much. I would say that earwax tastes 10000% worse. Most of the taste is just plasma or blood, especially if you bite it.

Nope nope nope ........

Sup Forums never fails to surprise

I also sometimes eat the pus from dick pimples.

How the fuck do you get that??

i too suffer from auto cannibalism. eat my nails toes and fingers, facial hair, skin, pus, scabs, warts, boogers, any blood and i constantly bite and eat the skin from the insides of my cheeks and lips. i dont eat my shit piss or cum because it has a noticeable taste though, everything else is pretty neutral. it may also have something to do with me viewing it as waste as opposed to a part of me that i can pick off and consume.

I don't even know why, I just see one and immediately bite a white or blackhead sometimes.

Eat it?! But it smells so nice when rubbed between my fingers.

Scab on my tongue

i forgot to add tear crust, ear wax and i will scratch my head and eat the skin out from under my nails. i also do

Pop the dick pimple, eat it.

Tear crust is good, earwax sucks, and the skin by the nails hurts too much.