If your guitar was not manufactured in the United States, it's not a real guitar...

If your guitar was not manufactured in the United States, it's not a real guitar. It's a toy intended for children to learn how to play guitar on. It has no use in the studio, in live performance, or in the hands of someone who actually knows how to play guitar. If you seriously paid four figures on a guitar made in the Far East from some brand like Ibanez or Schecter you are a moron. you paid over 200% the price for a toy when you could have gotten a Fender, Gibson, or PRS actually made by real luthiers instead of factory workers in Asia for the same price.

if your car was not manufactured in germany, it's not a real car. It's a toy intended for children to learn how to drive. It has no use on the road, in the city, or in the hands of someone who actually knows how to drive. If you seriously paid four to five figures on a car from some brand like chevrolet or dodge you are a moron. you paid over 200% the price for a toy when you could have gotten a beamer, benz, or audi actually made by real manufactorers instead of factory workers in texas for the same price

>buying Gibson
do people still actually do this? is it just a meme? why not buy the same model from a better brand and slap a gibson sticker on the headstock if the whole point is having a gibson and not a worthy guitar?

Name a decent guitar then retard

That is professionally used.

>not bying only local made customs or making it yourself
are you even trying.

>playing guitars on 2017

My fender was made in Mexico

Absolutely pathetic

Some serious burger delusions
Speaking of quality, style and craftsmanship, no one can top European luthiers.

I liked the faded cherry sg's
eat my ass

>tfw your dad bought you a new benz as a graduation present
feelsgoodman

>I don't know Hagström
kys

and the brown ones too

>Made in USA (by Mexicans)

holy shit that awful

You're right, but you forgot to mention that only vintage ones are real guitars because there has never been a single decent guitar manufactured in the 21st century.

If your Computer was not manufactured in Asia, it's not a real Computer. It's a toy intended for children to learn how to use a computer. It has no use in the Office, in homes, or in the hands of someone who actually knows how to use a computer. If you seriously paid four figures on a computer made in the Far West from some brand like Dell or an Apple you are a moron. you paid over 200% the price for a toy when you could have gotten an Asus, Samsung, or Toshiba actually made by real factory workers instead of Machines in America for the same price.

Bros I'm fairly decent at guitar. Learned on an acoustic. I was thinking about buying an electric but now I don't know because ITT I've learned there are no good ones. What the fuck do I do?

don't pay attention to bait

>If any piece of tech you own was not manufactured in Japan, it's not real tech. It's a toy intended for children to learn how technology works. It has no use in the professional environemnt, entertainment, or recreation. If you seriously paid any amount of money for some piece of shit made in the west from some country with inferior culture and people like USA or France or Germany, you are a moron. you paid over 200% the price for a toy when you could have gotten something from Glorious 日本 made by the smartest, most hard working, cultured people on this earth.

This thread was started by somebody who doesn't know how to play the guitar with shit, so they have to act superior by putting down guitars that wasn't made in the U.S.A.

HEY FAGGOT! IT'S NOT WHERE THE GUITAR WAS MADE! IT'S WHO IS PLAYING IT AND THEIR LEVEL OF MUSICIANSHIP!

All that hard work and their economy is dead and they can't get laid lol

>their economy is dead
?

yeah, better buy another Les Paul, pardner

That looks so awful

>he still thinks any of those three companies make every guitar by hand unless its specifically from the custom shop

t. brainwashed corporate slave
better buy that les paul

Jesus this fucking thread again.