Wierd things only you do thread: I blow my nose and loads into my dirty clothes

Wierd things only you do thread: I blow my nose and loads into my dirty clothes

I don't unzip my pants when I pee. I literally just pull them down in the crotch area so my dick can flail out and piss. Once I'm done I just let it slide back in. I'm too lazy to unzip.

But user I do that sometimes depending on the pair of pants

I don't care if it's the tightest ball huggers I own or the used hooker pussy sweats I lounge in. I won't unzip or fully pulpy my pants down. They stay on my hips and I just pull down enough to expose my dong. It is terrible for aim btw. I've blasted the seat quite a few times.

i dont wipe my ass when i shit anymore i just have a shower

Sometimes I'll catch a house spider in a Gatorade bottle, let it build up a web, poke a tiny hole in the cap and just keep it. If I find a moth, a fly, or any bug that might be on the cieling or my wall I'll try and capture it in the bottle for him to eat. When enough is enough I'll take the cap off and toss it in a dumpster, usually with something rotting at the bottom like a mouse head and some of its entrails. I always hope and pray that they gets a bunch of flies and don't get crushed accidentally. They're good spiders.

I prefer cam sex (omegle or skype) over actual sex it just seems awkward to me

I only unzip if I'm dressed up, otherwise there's no unzipping or unbuttoning, I just whip it out.

I do this every time. So much easier.

You mean everyone doesn't do this? Confession I pick my nose and eat it in my car

I don't do this anymore, but when I was a kid I had this bug box. I would take it everywhere with me and fill it with as many bugs as I could find, then at the end of the day I would slowly kill each and every one of them. I would never empty it because I wanted them to look at the corpses.

I pull mine down to my feet

I always stroke while pissing in the bathroom hoping that the person next to me notices and joins me

I hold my shit in for over a week before i shit. I don't know why i do it, i just do

i fap 2-3 times a day at work i think i have a problem

feels good user

i did that as well - you just have a shitty, boring job.

one i buried a spider in a box underground and a week later i dug it up and it was still alive and that was my first nope ever.

cats prefer it

EVERY DAY I USE THE WETNESS FROM MY PRINCESS PARTS ON MY FACE. THIS MAKES MY SKIN SUPER SMOOTH AND SOFT. I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE USE MALE'S SEAMEN BUT I LIKE USING MY OWN.

Very good. Carry on, then.

If I get into an elevator and it's empty, I pretend I'm a robot that has been wound up too much and bounce off all the walls