I fucking hate the youth in this country. They're so whiny and entitled, all they do is complain...

I fucking hate the youth in this country. They're so whiny and entitled, all they do is complain, they do nothing to improve themselves. They drop out of school don't bother getting an education when they have a chance, spend all day drinking beer hanging out with mates and spending money at the club. Then they bitch about why a doctor who spent all his life studying earns more than them and why they can't buy their own house and want the indebted government to give them more gibs even though our economy is failing. Where get the money from? Tax the churches of course they say, you know the organisation that actually tries to preserve culture and morals and fight against degeneracy, while spending time helping the poor and raising charity.

Fuck this country. Fuck it's youth. What's a better country I should move to?

money, but for your sovereignty

poland

you statistically live in the 2nd best country in the world behind Norway, but that's a frozen shithole full of muslims. How could life be better anywhere outside of Australia?

Shut up you entitled cunt. You can move anywhere but it won't make a difference. Fix your own life instead of blaming others for all your problems.

>fucking normies why don't i have a gf
>why isnt everyone alt-right like me fighting degeneracy
>why does the guy who dropped out of school and became a tradie have more money than me, who lives at home to "study" and live on benefits

kek YOU are just mad that you will NEVER be a sick cunt like the rest of your country
Bazza shelves pingas and roots sheilas while you stay at home shitposting
KEK

house prices are unaffordable in the capitals even for adults, government needs to do more to spread out the population to other cities, nothing to do with youth income which is actually pretty high compared to the rest of the world

I'm buying your lands.

me on the right

t. zhang

really needed more YOUs, NEVERs, KEKs and insinuations to be an effective mattpost

>Full of muslims
where did this meme even come from. In US there's about 3,3 mill mussies, we got about 60k of them. It's like 3% percent of our population. How is that full.
Was about to say we're not frozen either but it's snowing outside right now so I'll give you that one

fuck off older cunts are even worse

alsothis

Fuck off you pathetic teenage tradcon piece of shit.

Grandpa when did you find Sup Forums?

>bunch of protests turned violent of changes to HECS where the loan will cost about $3500 more

>most looked like hipster cunts doing Arts degrees who will never pay it off in their lifetime

why are some shitheads so entitled?

Isn't your universities filled with Chinese?

yes

There is 18 active threads on Sup Forums right now where an Australian poster is whining about something (mostly Slavic ppl for some reason). OP might be right, or maybe OP is the autor of most of them..

>It's like 3% percent of our population.

3.3 million Muslims is under 1% of ours
That being said, he's a retard, because there are much softer targets (Russia has 7%, France has like 8%, UK has an unacceptable amount too) compared to Norway.

Shut the fuck up fatt

>Isn't your universities filled with Chinese?

Aren't*, "universities" is plural

are+not

you spell colour wrong

strong smell of chink coming from this post

you are an irrelevant power now

Lynch yourselves normalfags
You degenerate globalist cuckholds are destroying NZ as well