Had a connect but he moved away and now they are just stacking up. How would you suggest getting them off my hands?

Had a connect but he moved away and now they are just stacking up. How would you suggest getting them off my hands?

oh my fucking god
DICK IS DIAMONDS
GIBS ME DAT

timestamp faggot

mail them to me

Do a brisk walk around a college campus while a sports event is going on.

Ask random people who look fucked up.

where you located OP

theres no timestamp...dude is lying.

resizing pic now

gibs me monies

why is this kind of shit always in cali ALWAYS

here we go

win

timestamped, no liars here

your penmanship and photography are both extremely aesthetic
OP i'm liking you more by the minute

shit tier Oxy...OC/EX/CND or Roxi only.

I get that a lot. Im maybe moving to north cali in a few months and I hear theres a better market for them up there compared to where I am. everyones too poor around here

How do you get them?

How much do you sell them for?

Thank you I did do a lot of fetish photography when I was younger. Penmanship needs work, but tends to do better with a wider nibbed fountain pen. I dont have any on hand, they sold out on my etsy shop.

I wish these were OC. Id be able to move them at $60 each no questions asked

epic

LOL

prescription

singles I can only get $30 each around here, up in SB or TO up to $50 if im lucky

where you from OP. what city?

No one should be buying OP 60 for $60 each WTF. Obvious troll

So I used these fuckers when they said OC not OP, and I just found out the difference with a little google search. So can you smoke these fuckers and can you snort them? I'm glad I got out of the culture before they changed the formula.

trust fund babies dont care how much money they throw around

Ventura

He said OC not OP. He sells the OP 30.

OP doesnt crush to a powder, doesnt melt it burns, and gels when mixed with water. Its made to prevent abuses

i used to buy OC 40's from a dude with a broken back for $20 each
never knew how good a good i was getting until looking into the culture
back then i was just an adolescent dope fiend

in my junky days I had literally thousands of roxi's stored around.

I don't miss it at all. Had to take ibogaine to finally kick after nearly destroying my life. Lots of violence from both sides of the law. Not worth it.

But by all means, have fun while you can Sup Forumsros (I mean that sincerely)

>Ventura
Man. I'm sorry. Hope your move goes well.

So can you only take these orally? Cause that would suck. Smoking OC was the best shit ever.

it helps to cut it up to bits and dissolve it in a Coke for maximum effect.

i'll give you $40 for the pile. north of philly burbs area. otherwise i get 8 20s tomorrow..

Thnx I hope so too. Just saving up as much cash as I can at this point. Offloading these would make it happen almost immediately.

If you want to go all breaking bad Ive heard of ways to get past the built in safety features. Didnt make it sound more appealing by any means

If you can't smoke and snort I wouldn't pay more then like 10 a pill.

When you gotta have it, you gotta have it...

So are these oxy neos?