Ask a 60 thousandare anything

Ask a 60 thousandare anything.

Why is this always posted? Who cares

Fuck you talking about eetard? This is the first time I'm posting this

Wanna hit up my paypal with some cash?, I'm a poor college bb and I like to eat food besides instant noodles and pizza rolls.

how much do you have

Want to invest in my video game? It's called "Hide Your Weed Simulator 2017"

We could be rich, user. Sixty grand will be what you give your bitches to keep their mouths shut.

ok

I don't even donate any money to charities... What makes you think I'll give some random guy on the internet

"thumbs up emoji"

It was worth a shot

How does it feel to be broke you fucking degenerate?

Get a job

Don't blame you

I'm not broke, hence the creation of this thread. I have 62 thousand dollars sitting in my bank account. I am more rich than 95% of anyone browsing Sup Forums right now

Who died and left you some loot?

No one, I'm my own boss and worked for my own money and saved up... Didn't spend my money on stupid shit.

Well very fucking good. Now do you want to invest in my fucking video game or not faggot?

I have over a million dollars. Not by much, but a solid mil never the less. I never feel driven to make threads like this - seems kinda pathetic

That game sounds gay af. Like something autists would play

That wasn't an answer, gief me munnee plox. How did a retard like you come to possess that kind of scratch, anyway? Is your business in the field of cock polishing?

cash money billionaire reporting in

I'm my own boss and have a small business.

Its not really a lot if you aren't an autist and know how to handle finances well. I'm 24.

True, most people are idiots with their finances. Women, drugs, and eventually their kids. Even if you limit it to just the women or just the drugs, you can get by.

But you don't get your own business without some kind of capital. Where did that come from?

checked

60k in the bank is alright for 24, I only had ~30k at that point.

don't leave it sitting in the bank unless you really need that much liquid though, make it work harder for you.

why do u have 62 in a bank account accruing >1% interest, you degenerate. I bet your 401k is in a moneymarket. Sad!

Personal finance is a skill you teach yourself. I see many people spending money on shit and think thier bank account is a magic number and is unlimited money.

As for getting my own business... I started working at subway at 16 years old until 18. Then from 18 I worked as a nyc cab driver (I saved a lot of money since I didn't have to pay rent or electricity, so I was free loading on parents)

Not having to pay rent saved me a lot of money.

I was working 80 hours a week.

Saved enough money, bought restaurant equipment, rented out a nice location in Manhattan, and opened a small sandwich shop/deli/convience store on 2nd Ave. Got a good deal since my dad was friends with the landlord.

So yeah. Small connections, not paying rent, saving money, etc.

At one point I had a gf who made me pay for everything and I was spending like 6000 a year on her or something. She dumped me and that was a relief. No more paying for everything.

I don't have anywhere else to out it. I don't play with stocks, and never will. I'm not the gamble type of person. I also don't play with funds or whatever. So I just let half sit in a discover savings account, and the other half in a chase savings account.

What is your rent like, per square foot, how long is your lease?

How's it feel to know I make 80k+ a year doing what equates to nothing at the age of 24

162.85/sqft a year... It's 700 Sq feet. May sound like a lot, but I'm in a prime area and there's a LOT of foot traffic. Not to mention, my business is open 24/7. Lots of uber drivers and taxi cabs grab hero sandwiches in the night. I also do grubhub. In the day, many business people grab bagels and coffee and bacon egg & cheese while going to work. So business 24/7.

Its a lot but I make it back with no problems. Lease is 10 years

Not to mention I'm a few steps away from the subway and bus stop. So many people walk to transportation and stop by my store before heading out to work downtown. All in all, location is very important and that's why I picked my location and it was a success. Thinking of opening another shop and having a Mexican or someone be the "manager" in this one.

>I don't play with stocks, and never will.
what's the reason for that? You don't have to do anything high risk, you can just put it in an indexed fund and get returns that are reliably better than any bank will give you.

The only thing that can really fuck up your day then is a full market crash, and your money isn't safe in the bank either in that scenario.

>that said I just bought a house when I hit ~90k saved

Also I’m not gay I’m just a bitch

>replying to a bot

?

Thanks kindanons for bumping

Yes bump

ctrl + v no cheating