JUST

JUST

>the state of derby county

Can Derby just stop sacking managers? I don't know how they think they're ever going to get anywhere when they're giving them about 5 months to get into the role before they get the boot. I can't think of another club that is now going to have had 6 different managers, one of whom was twice non-consecutively, since 2015

t. derby fan

Mcclaren needed to go.

The players need to go but Mcclaren is a failure and will never get a club promoted into the prem.

Get Rowett in and stick with him

I am tbf, but even so our current strategy of kicking managers out when they start losing and getting someone else in obviously isn't working, so why not just give someone, anyone, a chance to actually do something? I think Rowett would do well if we can get him in but I fear he'll get the sack as well even if we did. I'm more annoyed that we've got rid of our assistant manager Chris Powell more than McClaren though desu.

Yeah unsure why Powell went but maybe he wanted a lead role somewhere else?

It's the players whoever is in charge they bottle it. They aren't as good as we think desu, need a clear out.

Play-offs out of reach now but I hope we get Rowett in now and adjusted to the team.

Isn't Rowett a bit of a hoofball merchant though? I thought your weird owner wanted the team to play like Barcelona.

I don't know what the fuck he wants from the team desu. He sacked Clement for "not playing the Derby way" (the Derby way of course being be good before Christmas, bottle it after). He's the bloke down the pub who doesn't know owt about football, but is a gobshite who thinks he does, the only difference being we put this one in charge.

Clement got sacked unofficially for noncing a players girlfriend. Nothing to do with football.

It's Casper I feel sorry for.

Any Pauls free to manage at the minute?
Permenant Derby managers have gone
Paul Jewell
Nigel Clough
Steve McClaren
Paul Clement
Nigel Pearson
Steve McClaren

Gazza next Derby manager confirmed

At least he's still got Casper

kek

The Guv'nor is free.

I could see this actually, especially as his son's in the team. Actually solely because his son's in the team.

ffs it's destiny.

I'd rather have Billy Davies honestly

Sell this cunt for 20m and get some proper players in who don't bottle it.

Who'd pay that for him?

If we had Chris Martin in the squad would we have bottled it?

Yes. He's all yellow.

Derby are a fucking joke

Sky odds are as follows:
>Gary Rowett 1/6
>Alan Pardew 9/1
>Mark Warburton 14/1
>Alex Neil 14/1
>Chris Powell 16/1 (unfuckinglikely being as he's gone an' all)
>Roy Hodgson 20/1
>Claudio Ranieri 20/1 (would be interesting to see this actually)
>Tim Sherwood 25/1
>Mike Phelan 25/1
>Paul Heckingbotton 25/1
>Nigel Pearson 33/1 (nope, he headbutted the chairman)
>Danny Cowley 33/1
>Ryan Giggs 33/1
>Steven Gerrard 33/1
>Garry Monk 33/1

Sounds familiar

Liverpool

Not now, he doesn't have the workrate.

When Klopp is sacked perhaps.

Yes I like him a lot but he can go mardy

How do you guys rate Cyrus Christie?

great going forward but a bit suspect at defending

>garry monk

Which part of Notting HAM are you from m8?

I'm hearing that Rowett's going to be confirmed for next manager.

My prediction is that he'll try to adapt his effective but fairly boring style of football into something more exciting at Derby and it will fail horribly.

dunno who i want but he did well at Birmingham and Burton

Been waiting for that since last summer. The fact he lives here and his son is a big Derby fan helps

>at derby
>fail

100%

If this is true, I bet Norwich will be kicking themselves for not giving Neil the boot sooner

They should be regardless of where Rowett goes, god knows why they waited so long.

Thought he was going to go back at Christmas

what happened at norwich? They've got good players and Neil got them up before

Neil just ran out of ideas I guess.

It's one thing coming into a club and getting an improvement by changing everything to your system, what do you do when it's your system already and everything is going to shit?

Most managers fail and get sacked.

would Neil not be good at Derby then?

Who knows.

Hiring managers is just a complete gamble.

disagree

As long as he had a 9 month contract so we don't have to pay him off when he goes shite

Are there any other teams with a higher managerial turnover rate than Derby? I'm struggling to think of one.

Leeds

The defensive players left over from the Lambert and Hughton eras are fucking shocking and needed replacing years ago. Their mistakes have led to three good managers losing their jobs.

Look at our goals for/against, we're automatic promotion standard at scoring, relegation level at conceding.

Well, it's their job to identify that and fix it though.

You need someone like Jokanovic at Fulham.

Rowett confirmed