>see this

What would Sup Forums do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cwH3WuMxol8
youtube.com/watch?v=pu2qSH3y6xc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

put a big tree branch in his butthole

kick it apart

Construct a more glorious sand-castle fortress Europe right next to it.

Document my discovery the sand-people

This.

Protest it with my fellow friends.

>these pictures are real
Fuck

Ring my bell.

jizz on it desu.

The greedy rapefugee seriously thinks its europe's fault they took a kid with them on a shitty boat trying to illegally invade. Fuck this samdnigger. I hope all of them drowned.

At least the attempt at guilt-tripping is obivous. People won't actually be tricked by this kind of thing, right?

Build a based Poseidon right next to it.

>Americans don't understand cartoons when everything isn't clearly marked with text

Goddamnit why are your news paper cartoons so incredibly shit, yanks?

>What would Sup Forums do?

Save the refugees from drowning by refusing to accept boat-bound refugees.
They wouldn't drown trying to get here if we just stopped them coming.

Fuck yeah, this.

Minutes after completion a swarm of "refugees" rain a train on that sand sculpture's asshole.

Horsey has always been shit you idiot

They write multiple paragraphs with bullet points on why this activism might be wrong but also not wrong. Exerciser those liberal obfuscating muscles goy.

You'd vacuum up the beach?

WE WUZ SYRIAN CHILRENS AN SHEEIT

I'd use light sea weed to give it long light hair and sand to make his arse hanging out then start fucking it while dressed as a Muslim to show what people the libcucks are letting in.

>Autism awareness 2016

Americans can't into brevity is wit.

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=cwH3WuMxol8

I loath these traitors more than I loathe the sanddindus and niggers coming

What if a hoard of Syrian "children" land on the beach and then proceed to raping all of them?

Is this a new fad like Trayvoning?

You have the one where Orban is daintily jumping over the boy?

Mentally ill liberals are doing more stupid bullshit, would you look at that?

If they like refugees so much, they should adopt one and stop bitching about it already. Keep your rapist little monkey to yourself

fpbp

no

He tried to warn us about the Paris Attacks,but we didn't listen

The people are always whiter
In a european town
You dream about going up there
But then you may drown
Just look at the world around you
Right here on the sandy floor
Muhammad's prayers surround you
What more is you lookin' for?

Under the sea
Under the sea
Drowning aint better
Just pray to mecca
Take it from me
Wash up on the shore they do all day
Stay in the sun and pray away
Reading the Quran
Devoted to Islam
Under the sea

Down here Allah is happy
As infidel heads they roll
The muslim in europe ain't happy
Nothing Halal in their bowl
But here islam is lucky
Infidels recieve thier fate
In europe when you get horny
They're going to call it rape

Under the sea
Under the sea
No wave will beat us
Capsize and sink us
In Syria-
We get no angry look
Everyone living by the book
We got no troubles
No drownin in bubbles
Under the sea
Under the sea
Just pray to muhammad
Enjoy the Jihad
Naturally
Even the sunni an' the shiite
They get the urge 'n' start to fight
You got to hear it
Don't lose your spirit
Under the sea

It seems Horsey has gone full Asay: So convinced that his extremist politics are correct that the message starts to look incredibly ambiguous.

Put my fist in his asshole.

That little kid being paraded around like some sort of symbol of hope is absurd. His parents risked his entire families lives to get gibsmedats.

Act like a cat. Cover it up.

This. What happened to that boy is fucked up

i do the slug
bitches love slugs
youtube.com/watch?v=pu2qSH3y6xc

No see it's done by leftists so it's "honoring" rather than mocking.

Never mind that it was their fault the immigrants tried crossing the sea in the first place.

>2016
>still planking

Why is it always a aussie?

Stick my dick in it.

Those cartoons are some of the most hamfisted cartoons in the world, and I hate every single one of them. It's typical leftist, binary tripe that protrays a lack of nuance as a virtue. Insane.

>I know a dead kid was in the news, but don't forget about us!!
That's all this picture says to me. Every single person on that beach is an insufferable attention whore who knee-jerk reacts to every emotional bit the media shoves down their throats.

It was shown that this picture was doctored before it was even taken.

I sang it in his voice. Fug

>he message starts to look incredibly ambiguous
I guess that's why Americans resort to a billion labels to hammer the point.

That's Horsey, not all american comics. Horsey is shit, always has been. Appeals to the lowest common denominator every time.

I thought Horsey was a leftist, why is he portraying the refugee crisis as a siege situation? Secretly redpilled?

>arab people ignore safety and load tiny boats with 50 people
>it sinks
>"WHAT THE FUCK EUROPEANS???!!!!"

Killed in the name of propaganda?

I would ask him to go to the other side where this child was shoved aboard a boat and ask the people why they run from their problems.
I'm a Brit, my Great uncles were in WW1, grandfathers were in WW2 and I saw action in Iraq and Afghan, I cannot fathom leaving my country and letting evil run riot on it.
These people run the first chance they get, they want a leg up, they claim to love their country and their cultural values but desert them and then resent us for not being like them but still want handouts.
The NHS, schools, benefits, prisons and benefits are creaking under the strain of giving these people things that we the people have paid for and are entitled to.
I am no racist and feel that we could welcome refugees into the country, but only if they apply properly and if we kick out the 1-2.5 million illegals clogging up our system.
What does Sup Forums think?

>Brazzers
My sides

>Australian """""""""""""""""""""""""""humor"""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Tasteful, underrated pixelation

I love it

Poke it with a stick. Then go through pockets.

Yeah, it's fucked up that some lefty journalist dragged his body to a more photogenic angle to push an agenda. Treating the dead with dignity has no place in [current year]

Is this supposed to be funny or are you making a statement? If the second, I don't understand how this picture supports your point that American comics have too much to read in them. I mean the picture literally implies reading more is better.

If it was just supposed to be ironically funny, it isn't. Europeans have shit humor.

break it apart completely legally since it is on a public beach made out of public sand

>be Syrian
>don't go to one of the many Arab countries
>don't take the land bridge through Turkey
>decide to get on a boat, cuz you want white people's monies quicker
>drown because you got on a shit boat

Why are we supposed to care again?

>Unzips
Alright lad, Ima fock ya arse.

Yeah, it's fucked up that parents would willingly put their entire families into rickety boats and attempt to navigate a body of water with zero experience, just so they can get to the nations that will give them the most free handouts.

The father admitted he was trying to find a place that would fix his teeth for free, that's why he chose to go to the place he did, and not one of the many countries between his original one and his destination.

I'd remind him how big of a shill he is since he only cares about international crisis when the media says so. No one cares about South Sudan because the media hasn't said to care yet -__-

It's hilarious how you're proving my point.

Needing labels on political cartoons because you've not learned reading comprehension in primary school is shameful.

The excuse was "that was his brother"
but that's bollocks and there was never any fuss over the same aged boy in the exact same clothes just a few yards up the beach?

No one can make sense of horsey.

Instantly destroy it without a second thought because it's made of fucking sand

ignore the press F prompt

Get my violin.

>people STILL haven't edited out the "no war" in Ukraine

For fucking shame.

Dat boi aint right.

>Needing reading comprehension
>To understand cartoons that do not have text in them

You realize this doesn't make sense, right?

They're not running from anything, it's just a way to turn successful countries into shitholes. The top 0.01% won't ever be affected by any of this immigration, it's done to fuck everyone else over.

They won't fight for what they believe in, except if it's the right to do it in a completely different country.

Crimea is not Ukrainian clay.

You know something that really fucked me off was when everyone in Britain saw this kid and immediately thought 'Hey! We need to welcome these rapefugees!' without knowing the whole story.

And when those Rotherham rapes happened for a decade with 1400 children they didn't care, no kick the pedos out, no nothing.

yeah it's a real shame Muslims are savages that get their children killed.

Explain to the artists that blocking illegal immigrants is the only way to stop it.

holy kek

Do you know why primary and high school were full of literature classes that forced you to find meaning and symbolism behind every word and punctuation mark? It's meant to develop your reasoning skills. Skills that are just as applicable at understanding the meaning behind symbols as they are at understanding the meaning behind words.

Labels on everything is a american thing, always was and always will be. Deal with it, aquafresh

To be fair: ending migration should get a higher priority than ending terrorism.

this, this is what you'd do about it. and nothing else.