bbc.com/news/world-australia-39853360
archive.is/RRRmF
yelp.ie/biz/just-cuts-dublin
punditarena.com/rugby/bbarry/simon-zebo-hurling-sport/
youtube.com/watch?v=izQsgE0L450
rte.ie/news/world/2017/0510/873942-new-zealand-blasphemy-law/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for /brit/

So thats Peru's flag? I thought you were Canadian until I took a double take at your flag. baka

>tfw you will never save a female IRA member from british scum and marry her

>Woke up feeling emotionally sad for no reason
Today will be a great day!

This is a guy in a wig right? I mean look at those hands no way they're a chicks

We must be telepathically linked.

Not bad, should be easy

Pretty good alright. Poor old Connor O'Shea got NZ and SA.

With the way Italy are going I don't think they'd have stood a chance against anyone. They should probably be happy at avoiding teams like Fiji and Samoa who would threaten their 3rd place and future automatic qualification for the next world cup.
Happy that England landed the group of death again.

>Over a third of Ireland's largest forest has now been destroyed by the Galway gorse fire
Didn't realise things were that bad.

/FuckOffAA/

Think we'll have the opening game which should be fun.

Would love to go over for it. It seems like the perfect excuse to visit Japan.

Up the RA! Brits out!

No.
Also whoever was wondering who was ganking them in WoW last night it wasn't me. I was sleeping.

Great idea. Which one of ye is buying the tickets for us?

The draw has genuinely made me really excited for it but I'm also a bit anxious at the thought of travelling so far, to such an exotic country if I were to go.

Did you head to the UK for the last one?

No, I've been to the UK before so the trip wouldn't really interest me and the cost of match tickets and accommodation during the RWC was huge.

What are you gonna do for the rest of the day lads?

Gonna watch anime and probably fall asleep.

Get raped by England and France in EU4.

Play Persona 5, enjoy the sun for a bit, go to the supermarket and try and finish 13 reasons why this evening

Ire-NZ final

>opening game against Japan in Japan
Christ, I really want to go to that RWC.

Are the draws for the groups always this far in advance though? The RWC isn't until 2019.

>football.
>Rugby.
>Sports of some sort.
Get out REEEEEEEE

They're always drawn 2 years in advance. I suppose it makes sense for planning and little reason not to when most of the teams qualify from performances in the previous world cup.

Makes sense. I just don't remember them being this far in advance for the last RWC.

I'd love to go in 2019, but I'd have nobody to go with. Travelling to France on your own in one thing, but Japan is another kettle of fish entirely.

Just noticed that they're imitating Goromaru's kicking pose.

>I'd love to go in 2019, but I'd have nobody to go with. Travelling to France on your own in one thing, but Japan is another kettle of fish entirely.
Same. If this general is still around in a couple of years I think it'd be legit worth considering an /eire/ trip over.

There is a Kantai Collection pic for everything.

When do tickets typically go on sale?

They went on sale a year before the last time so I'd guess around August 2018.
The usual case with Rugby is that the big games sell out quickly but the small games do not, there were waves of smaller game tickets being sold as soon as a month or two before and that was in the UK where demand is probably higher.
I'd guess that we have two options, be organised, committed and willing to spend a lot for next year to get the big match tickets against Scotland and Japan or to pick up the smaller game tickets against maybe Romania or Tonga for a lot less nearer the time in 2019.
Venue is also important if you want to travel to a specific place. Our game against Japan will likely be in Tokyo but the lesser games will likely be in smaller cities.

AA here posting live from Dublin.

Stay safe

I'll box the head off anyone that comes near me. HOWTH MEET ME AT THE SPIRE IN 30 MINUTES IF YOU WANT YOUR ASS HANDED TO YOU.

>I'd guess that we have two options, be organised, committed and willing to spend a lot for next year to get the big match tickets against Scotland and Japan or to pick up the smaller game tickets against maybe Romania or Tonga for a lot less nearer the time in 2019.
I'd be willing to spend more for the bigger games. I'd definitely want to see Ireland vs. Japan and Ireland vs. Scotland.

fuck vanillia play on warmane (wotlk)

I did for a long time. I have a lvl 80 on horde. Raided a bit but haven't played since around September so my characters gear is outdated.
Bit annoyed by how they fake the realm population numbers.

Fixtures won't be drawn for another year so we'll have to wait to find out how close those games are to each other. It's possible they're one week apart but could be as much as 3 weeks apart. Spending nearly a month over there would be difficult for anyone with a job. Ideal is probably a week apart and making it around a 10 day trip.

>Spending nearly a month over there would be difficult for anyone with a job. Ideal is probably a week apart and making it around a 10 day trip.
So make as much money as possible over the next 2 years and then go temporarily NEET?

>So make as much money as possible over the next 2 years and then go temporarily NEET?
A flawless plan.

bbc.com/news/world-australia-39853360
The absolute state of Australian politics.

Breastfeeding aside, why are babies allowed inside the parliament chamber at all?

>why are babies allowed inside the parliament chamber at all?
That was what I was wondering too. Seems like virtue signalling just for the sake of it to me.

>horde
fuck off child

t. alliance baby

How about the absolute state of Irish politics too.
archive.is/RRRmF
>Government want to enforce not selling phones that can access the interent to under 14s and wish to make the manufacturers produce kid friendly versions rather than let parents do the job
If this comes into effect the quality of posts from Irish users on this site might improve though, particularly on Sup Forums and /bant/.

Under 12's maybe is reasonable when all you need a phone for is calling and texting.

The less underage phoneposters the better desu.

But that's the job of the parent to ensure that they buy a suitable phone for the child which do exist rather than the state trying to enforce it. It also ignores a load of other devices which can connect to the internet too. It's pretty much impossible to enforce this, all the retailer is punished with is a 100 euro fine, and they want manufacturers to probably make complex versions of their current devices without internet connections when a parent could easily rectify this by buying an existing phone without an internet connection or use parental settings on the device to protect the kid.

Seems like something aimed at lazy parents. The internet isn't something to be feared, we were all exposed to it without restriction at a young age and look how we turned out.

What are you doing in Dooblin?

Getting a JUST cut.

Yeah a bunch of dole head weebs who play wow

>we were all exposed to it without restriction at a young age and look how we turned out.
Granted, I didn't start using the internet regularly until I was 14+. But I think the greater aim of this proposed policy is to deter future generations from phoneposting. Good to hear that the government has our best interests at heart in that regard.

Good man, it's only 8 euro today.

>There is a Kantai Collection pic for everything.
no there isnt, it's just half dressed anime girls making the exact same face in every single picture you queer. the only difference is sometimes they appease your foot fetish.
you must have mental issues

sissy yank coming in HOT today

This is the shittiest meme we have next to nooneyBOY

I would argue Dobson is shittier than both.

With the Snoopers Charter in the UK and this here, plus I think a few other fiascos in the past like SOPA (whatever happened to that btw?), I wonder why governments fear so much about the internet.

When did you get so aggressive? I'd be happy if I'd escaped Port Laoise.

I worry for you.

+1 Gold Star
>t.noonyBOY

>big gubmit pls help me i'm a shitty parent waaaaah
sickening

youre a redditir and quit slacking.
shouldnt you be at work?

>Going to a 3/5 hairdressers
yelp.ie/biz/just-cuts-dublin

I expect better for my €8

/éire/, more like /queer/

amirite

Lmfao.

oh yeah i'm glad i escaped my rural commuter town with a couple knackers, blacks and poles scattered around for one of the biggest cities in america, filled with crime, darkies and rich anglo and jewish cunts for no discernible reason.
/brit/, more like /frites/

He quit and became your babysitter. Full time job.

Wouldn't call Portlaoise a commuter town desu

What address should I use to set up an American PSN account? Fake addresses don't seem to work but I want things that aren't available in Europe

yeah, i suppose froggy woggy has to find a new job now that he can't work as a campaigner for macron.

this black kid keeps looking at me quickly. it's really irritating me.
it really is. everyone works in dublin there.

Why do you want an American account?

Haven't slept in 20 hours and eaten nothing but a packet of crisps in the last 36.

goochland county

I want to play Raidou 2, which is on the American PS Store but not the European one, and my PC can't emulate for shit.

punditarena.com/rugby/bbarry/simon-zebo-hurling-sport/
the shtate

>Simon Zebo is of course one suc athlete
What did they mean by this?

>everyone wants to do to the country with every race and ethnicity in the world what the English did with the Brits

>woke up feeling terrible
>no idea why apart from maybe bad dreams

Maybe dehydration after a warm night?

It's pretty awful. Yesterday my house was surrounded by smoke and I don't even live near it.

youtube.com/watch?v=izQsgE0L450

>implying every kid won't find a way around it
They'll just get their parents/older relative to buy one for them and no one is going to bother enforcing this enough to take them off them. Same thing happens with 18+ games like GTA.

Makes you wonder what it'd be like if Yellowstone exploded or an asteroid hit.

Can't wait.

>what it'd be like
Cloudy and dark I'd say,with a bit of death and destruction in the air.
The perfect time for the gooks to strike

rte.ie/news/world/2017/0510/873942-new-zealand-blasphemy-law/
Why are we so slow to change pointless unenforceable laws?

Because they're pointless and don't directly harm anybody, so there's nothing to be gained from the electorate by abolishing them.

Who are you, I'm scared.

Having laws that aren't enforced makes a mockery of the law.

That's Cormac, our local Hitler jungen.

Blasphemy law is better than Sharia law..

Which are in turn both worse than a secular state.

Like Sweden.

I'm sure Froggy is very mad about hiphop.

Literally who cares what side you play on a video game. I'd prefer to be playing alliance anyway.
Top secret mission. I cannot divulge information.
I'm not a dolehead desu.
Still don't get this meme.
That would have been funny if you used the Irish accent and said /quare/ but instead you made a holy show of yourself. BRITS OUT.

AA here reporting live from Wexford in the sunny south east.

>Because they're pointless and don't directly harm anybody, so there's nothing to be gained from the electorate by abolishing them.
Maintaining something pointless diminishes the credibility of our laws. It damages our international reputation when stories such as this surface. It maintains the notion of Ireland not being an entirely secular state. It wastes time and resources of Gardai and Judges who have to consider such cases and claims due to being part of our law.