Medfags what's going on with this going to hospital in morning

Medfags what's going on with this going to hospital in morning

Flesh eating disease. get an appointment immediately

AIDS

How long did it take to go from normal, to that?

poke it with your albino needle-dick

just over a week

just over a week

Ok, it's just an infection then. Flesh eating bacteria is a lot faster. The doc will give you some antibiotics and you'll be fine.

Dude thats a fucking fungus

Also, don't go to the ER. Go to an urgent care center. It's way cheaper and usually faster.

What the fuck else? What were you doing? What exactly happened? You say it's been a week? Was it minimal and got worse or did it look like that a week ago and it still looks like that? Med fag asking

It's infection that has setup under the nail because you've damaged the skin near it. don't bite at your fingers bud. clean it out tonight.

PS, the thumbnail looks like a penis

im a canadafag its free everywhere

its started as that little flap of skin that i pulled off

awesome

If you use shitty off brand dish soap, stop.

My brother had the same thing and they told him it was because he bites his fingernails. He doesn't, but when I bought more expensive dish soap (Palmolive dual action something, not hipster dishsoap) he never got them again.

Dry skin and probably an infection.
You should be mostly fine, at worst you'll get a small scar.

oh and by the way, if you're wondering what they're going to do, the doctor will just take a small knife and cut into the wound and drain it.

It's not very painful and it only takes like 5 minutes, you could probably do it at home but i wouldn't recommend it because you probably don't have a sterile knife.

looks like a fungus bud

soak it in cider

Probly an ingrown fingernail. What u did before that?

Yeah its just an infection
Id drain/disinfect it then put a bandaid and replace the bandaid every few hours or daily

Could be a whitlow. Essentially hand herpes.

Looks like a ingrown nail to me.
Just soak it in warm water and epsom salt to helo with the infection and schedule a appointment with your doctor, they can cut it out for you.

Open the wound you need to let it drain

amputate

Op. Do you usually fuck with your cuticles alot? because this exact same thing happen to me before.

only the hanging flaps

probably cellulitis (an infection of the cells of the skin and the tissue below it). Usually staphylococcus aureus infection that started after you tore your cuticle. Treated w/ an antibiotic, see a doctor. Wash your hands with soap to prevent infections.