Beta male cringe threas

beta male cringe threas

More?

Fucking Alpha++.

Bump I wanna see more. Preferably with extra fedora power

your fly is down, friendo

Anyone still here?

"bedroom pop" A German saying is "I can't eat as much as I want to vomit", which applies here.

why the lips? why do they always get these huge, disgusting lips?

Is that a scar line around his lips?

Holy shit she's gonna be unhealthy when she hits 145

To be fair, the guy in the back looks like those people that need to be taught how to work out softly after having a stress heart attack.

i don't know

first time i've noticed that guy in the background lol.

Not too mention she has 10 years max before she turns into a gelatinous blob. When women like that stop lifting it gets ugly. Before anyone says she won't stop.... Women's bodies aren't designed for that shit. Really neither are guys. She's gonna blow a knee or a back or some shit and be crippled or unable to workout due to the damage. Literally no long term concern here.

Aww fuck that turned me on. Those fucking legs wrapped around your head like a tarantula eating a bug...

You have just proved that you have no idea what your talking about.

crossfaggot spotted, unconfirmed.

For serious.

Ethical issues with disability studies.

I'm sure this is cringe but it doesn't make sense.

Ethical issues, sure these cunts have those with everything but what does disability studies mean. It has to be a snarky rename of a legit study

2 off, and no I'm not a workout guy just have worked in gyms before

Nah, just deformed from lots of injections, and wearing a ridiculous chola-style lip liner

I think it has something to do with a mental obsession to the old common female traits and they end up exaggerating and twisting it in their minds, kinda like with vore and those other weird fetishes. They think of women having full lips and they got over and beyond, using excessive amounts of make up, long nails become long claws, exaggerated tits and clothing.

Its just something their minds twist up

Fuck you!
Those two guys look cool!

>A whole raw potato

Power lifters =/= body builders

All she has to do is alter her diet, and focus more on cardio as she gets older. Besides that, do you think most people look better as they get older? You think Mick Jagger doesn't look like a fucking nightmare when he takes his clothes off?

This ends poorly for her. There's no way around it. I'm not mad at her for being fit as fuck. She can obviously out lift me. But putting your body in extreme stress like that makes life after 35_40 almost impossible
References. I don't work at a gym but I know a lot of lifters. Granted horse tranqs fucked a few of them.

I can't handle this.
I'm out.

Special Ed teacher here.

"Disability Studies" is the academic study of how people with disabilities have been portrayed in various mediums - literature, art, movies, etc. It's something you MIGHT minor in, or take a class to fulfill a gen ed. requirement.

My guess is he took some class at community college, it was too hard, so he dropped out and made some lame excuse (blamed it on the poor disabled kids, real classy).

with a nail like that, you could really get those hard to reach boogers lurking deep in your sinuses

You just admitted to knowing nothing on the subject yet your still arguing your "knowledge" of it

We both know she isn't gonna do that. She has a mental disease. It won't allow her to trim off.
Her only out is when she causes permanent damage and physically can't anymore.

Errbody getting defensive. I would still let her pop the head off my dick doing kegals while I fuck her. That's not the point here. Just that old dude is trying. He actually hired a trainer and is learning proper form. Meanwhile she's grunting like an ape. And laughing at him. Chad might make a mess when he shits but he does not mock those lifting less. Chad is not an asshole. Alpha and ass hole are not related. Remember that.

not the same user, but my uncle was a body builder. Now at 50 he has a metal plate in his back. Maybe he wasn't always lifting right, but he fucked up his back real good.

Okay that does make sense. So basically it wanted to appear like it gave a shit about disabled kids and then couldn't handle actually caring about disabled kids.

>she has a mental disease
Holy shit user your bringing this cringe thread to life

That suit is the fucking tits covered in money. Not cringing one gram, son.

Cause the gym is the only place you learn about physiology anatomy physics etc. Picking up cum rags at the local gym doesnt make you a scientist.

>wants to be a "bad boy"
Lmao

>35y/o living at his parents house praying on teens, self proclaimed lolicon wearing pink weeb women clothes
>not cringe because he has a suit jacket I like
nice one user

>Picking up cum rags at the local gym doesnt make you a scientist.

That's not what my high school biology teacher told me

Read that as addiction. Jesus you are dense

I power-lifted for a few years, and I don't have a mental disease. I actually still have a lot of the leg strength from it. Not defensive, just saying you're making a lot of assumptions about someone you've never met.

I don't think she's laughing at the old guy, btw. She seems like she's cracking a smile way before she ever turns around. It's just a good feeling topping your max.

Are you being retarded on purpose? You better not be.

Not same user but holy shit is this dude known? I figured he was some random

Yeah I was with him until he said it was a mental disease. Can't someone just enjoy doing shit without it being an addiction or mental disease?

Bump

Which is awesome I get that. We don't know what happened for sure but it does seem like she pauses while making sure he's looking.
Were you her size when you tapered off or larger.

Because addiction is what you wrote right? Right?

I don't have the papyrus script meme of the jester being retarded on purpose but... Just imagine it

does anyone have the original? I think it was a facebook post with some fat weeb wearing a wig.

Are we here to cringe or listen to an user spouting rubbish about something he doesn't know?

Okay forgive my wording. Addiction is way closer to what I meant. Realized it after you pointed it out. I have the same issue but I don't get hung up on the terms. I ran myself into a fucking Ethiopian trying to deal with family shit a few years ago. It doesn't take much from one to escalate to another.

only in german speaking countries. he sometimes tweets in english but his youtube is german as well. he thinks he's a cute girl and tries to buy the friendship of 16-20 y/o cosplay whores

bootin a few from my folder

Okay well. Shit now it's bad. I just assumed he was mildly weird Anime fan

I guess you could say larger, but I'm sure she's put in a ton more work. I'm 6'4" and I've played lineman since I was 6 years old, so I've always had a strong core/legs. Plus, I was about 80lbs overweight when I started, so I had a pretty good head start.

Dude just finished wankin it.

>that hat
Holy shit saved

Do you know the difference between you and him? He seems happy and doesn't care what others think of him.

This one honestly made me cringe :(

This is just sad not cringey

he's too far gone already. you don't need to speak english just check out his posture and the way he speaks in his retarded "pr0gamer kitchen" series his yt is idolmeister and his handle is "pain don't hurt endzeit" even has a weeb blog where he writes about superior nipponland

Ended up Googling him. Isn't him? If so, he's actually doing alright for a creep who SHOULD be a total shut-in.

how is it possible to look 20 and 60 at the same time?

this looks good but too tired to read it

also he likes to fuck kids. that's a difference I usually put first

wtf..

fucking, i met this person. its been years and we had a falling out but i still miss them some times. some stuff i remember from them:
>told me a story blatantly ripped off of supernatural about fighting mannequins
>MtF trans
>we played a little bit of dnd
>they told me once that they sleep tied up so much that their arms naturally go into that position when they go to bed
I still have their skype name and actually kind of miss them, they were okay with my weird degenerate fetishes and were one of the first people I was totally open with about them.

>thanks for buying this car for my gf
This guy doesn't deserve to have a dick