youtu.be/6jY-iqHCg28
youtube.com/watch?v=I0gXomy5Dxw
youtu.be/la8Vm8eV914
youtube.com/watch?v=GVPQqhW6zKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh...?

Hm?

Coming in for round 2?

I wasn't paying attention, not sure if the thread 404'd or was deleted. If it does mystery disappear again, i'll just make one.
Also, hi Chen.

Hello!
What's up?

Just woke up a little bit ago, haven't really gotten up to anything yet. What about you?

Fucking beta males aren't even capable of making their threads last any more. I'm glad I've killed this community and made you all run to the discord like the subservient man children you are

Ayyy its shit posting user, now the thread begins

@746477064
>killed us
>we are still right here

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Jesus christ that's golden.

>too butt hurt to directly reply
Cringe af,

Your cartoon wife will never love you back beta boi

Whaaaaaat!? Fictional characters can't do things?! Imagine my shock! Fucking hell, you're unintentionally hilarious.

You clearly idolize drawings of a 4 year old girl

You didnt answer my question earlier shit poster, whats your favorite genre of music? For the love of god it better not be fucking mumble rap or some shit

Mommys new bull promised he will let me order this if I clean up all the piss bottles in my room! The only problem is it takes too much energy to move around my room :(

It's rap. What do you classify as mumble rap?

Shit like this where it sounds like they had a stroke and cant use words like a human being
youtu.be/07Zc8JF0O6c
Got no problem with rap, but when some fucker comes in and cant enunciate and needs a fucki g translator theres a problem

youtube.com/watch?v=MmlO4t2r7j

Just music.

>Video doesn't exist
Cool cool.

Kek dude, i don't normally listen to it but I don't have a problem with it. This is what a lot of people my age listen to, I have a social life so I can't sperg out if I don't like a rappers fucking enunciation skills lmfao, no wonder you find yourselves in these threads unironically

Perfect example. That is a drawing of a LITTLE fucking girl. You have hundreds if not thousands of images on your hard drive of a drawing of a little tiny girl. You're the ultimate man child. Go lose your virginity you semi-pedophile

Legit im only in these threads because of the shitposting you do. Other than that these are boring as shit but theyre at least better than the retards squaking at eachother in Sup Forums.

>she's a 6,000 year old demon in the show

youtube.com/watch?v=DmNpjCFSkZw

How do you weebs watch this annoying shit? Not baiting I genuinely do not understand how a grown adult can sit through this aggravating Chinese shit

youtube.com/watch?v=Pm0gjJO1zO8

Here.

Are you a liberal?

No, Im too racist to be liberal so i guess that puts me at right wing? Basically i dont want another nigger in office.
I guess if i think about it i would be put under 'naxi' by a lot of people

youtu.be/6jY-iqHCg28

My friend was in this band. RIP Matt :( you beta males haven't heard this song

Apparently my phone wants to be a faggot and not type the word nazi

youtube.com/watch?v=I0gXomy5Dxw
More in line with what you want?

You probably recorded this after I started shit posting Waifu

That video has almost a million views my dude, i wish i owned it.

Forever and always. God I love you Kud. Almost 10 years and she's still my best girl. So attached I can't fap to her without feeling like I'm defiling her.

Rate age 15 me

Post your little girlboy boobs. How long have you been on HRT?

There are actually people like that and its sad as shit
You looked like the dude from the life of pi

What are you talking about lol like what do you mean HRT?

Forgot this
youtu.be/la8Vm8eV914

Its that shit retarded dudes start to grow tits and shit. Fucking hate those people. If trump is hitler then can we start sending those faggots to camps already?

Hey Kud. How goes?

hello hello, I love you all!

Hey Love. How're you?

I'm doing the best I can! I got a nap in earlier today and some food, and I think I'm going to do actual sleep tonight! how are you?

Pretty good shizuru. Tell me honestly. What do you think of user?

>Actual sleep
Lucky you.
I'm pretty good, just not really doing anything unfortunately.

Which user?

hello hello person! how are you tonight?
I didn't sleep last night so it will be a welcome change

Claiming 3d waifu

The not posting me user

Which user? Don't know who you mean.
Ahh i know that feeling. Sleep has been a total pain for me this month.

I hope you get some restful sleep soon

I will, i will. Just a matter of time.
What're you up to? Anything?

I'm sitting around, waiting until I'm tired! there isn't a lot going on tonight it seems

Heyo!

That one over there

Well that's just how it goes. I'm sure some people will show up eventually.
That's absurdly vague. Do you mean Love user?

hello hello!
hello hello as well!
I'm sure yes! but I need to talk to some people and they won't be up for hours ;~;

I mean the one I'm pointing my finger at. Follow my hand across the class room and gaze upon user

gbf yggy best tree

Ah, i probably know who you mean, yeah they won't be on for like, 5 or so hours. You really should just get some sleep.
Oh THAT user. Fuck that guy, what kind of dillhole thinks i can follow his finger over the internet? Yeah, user is a jerk.
/s

hello hello gibbuf iggy!
it's okay! I'll catch them tomorrow. they just wanted to talk today, and we never managed to touch base ;~;

Ahh i see.

I thought so. I hate him too. Let's have a sleepover and practise kissing.

you wot mate

All niggers must hang

How's it goooooooing?

I'm curious who you thought it was, though!
it's going! I just made dinner, and I'm going to bed soon

Pretty gooooooood!

Oh man. Should I go for a second drink?

Amen. Little fuckers are leeches to any society theyre a part of

good good I'm glad

Probably Revy to some degree, i know you've expressed wanting to catch them more than once before.

she wanted to talk to me briefly yes

I miss you

Look at what I wiped up

moar

The anime community?

what kind of paper is that

good morning chen!

Yes.

> Jesus was a sand nigger
No thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=GVPQqhW6zKs

花音 Vol. 1 is AOTY 2016.

hello hello DFC!

Well, what else could someone from the middle east have been, user?