Welp Sup Forumsros I'm intangeled in a web of lies...

Welp Sup Forumsros I'm intangeled in a web of lies. I'm thinking about cheating on my gf with a co-worker I just met a month ago. She's a qt3.14 with a fatass who loves anal and has begged me to fuck her if i ever get the chance. Should I go for it? Or stay faithful to my gf. I've already kissed her once before now she wants me to come over tomorrow before work.

Dump your gf then? You obviously dont care about her that much.

you will hate yourself if you fuck a land whale that big.. but only secretly when you are alone and have just lied to the lads about how hot the whale was.

Yeah...its a complicated relationship been going on four years. It's toxic tho were still together because we have a house and kid together.

So neigh? Don't do it?

well youre clearly already a scumbag so do what you want. your gf is a stupid bitch for dating a dumbass like you who works a shit job alongside the aforementioned thot

Leave, but discuss custody b4 fucking qt

>implying this is even real and not a neckbeards made up fantasty

Maybe give us a photo of your girlfriend or something?

DUMP YOUR GIRLFRIEND
FUCK THE CHUB
ACQUIRE CURRENCY

This is the only manly thing to do. Don't cheat. Just dump the bitch and fuck the other.

Take some time to get your gf interested in a 3way then once she is up for it bring in the fatassed coworker like you were just doing what gf wanted.

What's funny is we work for the same company. Her dads the general manager and her mom works there too. Even crazier the girl thats hot for me her boyfriend works at the same place. In fact the boyfriend is my gfs cousin.

don't do it. unless you are a sociopath, good at lying to yourself, a sex addict, or deeply wish you were black. Fat sex is always regrettable.

4/4 of those things are true so I may be going for it. She's just so fucking cute and always says how much she likes me and wants to do shit.

what a stupid town you live in. your entire bloodline should be wiped out including this girls

you are literally dooming your child to have a shit life because youre so weak and desperate you cant resist a rando qt

Hey man who says im gonna get caught? THE ASS IS FAT BRO

well in that case OP

Can you write colin in sharpie on her ass
and send the pic to [email protected]

???

Guys it's a larping idiot

ignore him

>larping

Kill youself immediately

Not rp. Just something thats come about in my life. It's not like I'm proud of it I've been faithful until now. It's just I'm wanting something new.

Okay so I've gotten a lot of positive feedback I've made the executive decision to go for it. Will post pics tomorrow.

good plan faggot

#kys

I once contemplated fucking a chubs or one with a huge ass

did it

By the Gods it is amazing. But that girl at your office, if you fuck it up you're knee deep. Do your personalities match? Like besides sex. And normally relationships get through bumps at 3 years time. Cant you get big ass + anal with gf? What about your kid? Cant you fix it for the kid? The relationship I mean.

You could also just explain the situation to that bitch at work with your life. But consider this, if shes acting like this towards you, why wouldnt she do it towards some other guy if you end up with her.