Am i too ugly to get a gf

am i too ugly to get a gf

get a grip dude.

nah.. you look pretty normal.

Yeah but I'd fuck you. I'm a dude. You ever get raw uncut Hispanic cock in your ass?

Let's see some dick, frontal, and ass pictures.

No

Ye

yes

No

No just find an equally attractive mate

get a bf then

Nah u pretty cute, nice eyes. "You should smile more!". How do you look with shorter hair and no beard?

OP Answer me you fat fuck

wait why do you say that
no i've never had that obviously.

dude fuck off you degenerate. OP is sad and unsure of himself and you just barge in here demanding full nudes.

all you need is money

also like 50 lbs lighter

I've seen uglier with decent girls. Don't despair OP. But OP is fag and I don't know what men really like though.

U r right I'm being insensitive.

OP please share nudes I bet u r beautiful

Oh sweet Jesus keep the nudes lmao

cuz u make these threads nearly nightly. LEAVE Sup Forums. that's all it takes. the rest of the pieces will start to come together once you've broken away from this extremely toxic Taiwanese urban gardening forum.

no but you are way too insecure to be able to satisfy a woman

i'm not gay but my orientation is basically irrelevant
will do

Is this faggot still posting? This has mental illness written all over it. Did someone find out who he is?

Been going on for well over a year, possibly two.

I hope they start euthanizing the mentally ill again. Hitler was right.

Chicks are easy to get, even if you are ugly. You need to grow some balls you pussy

here's the nudes

literally look like my cousins husband so no

Are you ugly though. And my cousin is only a 6 or 7 if I was to judge her objectively

pretty sure it's 3-4 years now. nobody really found out who i am. nobody cares lmfao.

dude i'd be the very first to sign up for euthanasia. i'd sign up right this second. no hesitation

You are fine, just stop being autist & a "nice guy" and just be confident. Also if you cant love yourself how do expect anyone to love you. Try practicing with someone like your mom. The way you treat your mother is the way you treat girls, so that is why you cant make connections with girls.

i have for weeks at a time before and nothing happens.

No. You have all the right features of a face. Its just a face. You need to start lifting. You look fat. Chances are if you are fat you will end up with a fat girl.
Skip that cardio too. You dont need it, with your body type you need to start lifting. You will get huge and the girls will start looking at you. You will start to walk with confidence cos your body is sexy as fuck. Girls love that shit. They will fuck you and hook up with you, just get Tinder and start swiping. Don cheap out either pay for that shit. You arent attractive enough to get pussy without premium.
Eventually they will fuck you.
Instantly they will regret it, because Op has a tiny little dick.
They will leave you for it. You may tell yourself its not the reason for years but it is. Then you will find someone who can tolerate you soft small dick body, because you didn't listen to me, you stopped lifting lifting. She will be ugly though and probably have low self esteem like you. Then you will have ugly unhappy children, and you will have made the world a worse place because you didn't listen, you didn't start lifting.

Welcome back.

>lifting will make my dick bigger
no. anyways yeah you called it, i have a tiny dick. i'm a prime candidate for the noose.
hey.

You want a gf? Here is what you need to do:

Lose a couple pounds (just stop drinking Softdrinks and eat less shitty e.g. processed food)
Shave this disgusting public hair beard of yours... Which girl will find that attractive?

Go to some meetups.

There we are

no. Just lose that weight and you'd be fine dude

Nigga we have an orange haired ommpa loompa as president you can do anything you want if you quit being a bitch.

Nope. You don't even need to lose weight. Grow the beard, it's working for you. And don't walk around with that expression on your face, you look like a puppy dog.

Just go and meet some women. It's not a big deal.