6 decides

6 decides
She's p cute

Tits or gtfo

Yeah. So can I pee on you?

You already came across like a basement dwelling neckbeard. It's too late for you.

well then how about we have a rave inside your bumhole, m'lady? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Holy shit that last message you sent. Are you autistic or just a fucking loser op.

She still didn't unmatch faggot

Show me your armpit
Just the one

>Raver.
>The best kind of girl.

Do you like tater tots

holy fucking cringe.

have fun with your hand tonight and every night forever

What say you we add a third kind of fun?

So can I see you jerk it

The point was to make her feel like the slut she is. I get enough pussy as it is so just tell me what to say to this bitch

i put cornflakes in my butthole but only because for the rush

Fuckin reroll I guess?

The only fun I get is having a tiny dick being a faggot and taking a fat nasty shit steamy shit after I have been eating Mexican food all day.

The only fun I get is having a tiny dick being a faggot and taking a fat nasty shit... steamy shit after I have been eating Mexican food all day.

ROLL

Send a screen cap of the thread to her

I bet you me and my dog could have lots of fun together...

Reroll

Never been with a raver before, always wondered what I might be missing

Oh well in that case you sure drove your point home. I don't know how she'll ever recover.

enough pussy is relative. For a fag like yourself 0 is enough.

I had lots of fun at sea world once. I got left alone with one of the dolphin trainers and he let me play with of the dolphins dicks.

New fags can't triforce

*tips fedora* Well ma'am I do believe that a fine specimen such as yourself is sure to be intrigued by a nice guy such as myself~ x3 OwO

Just feel like sharing this story so here you go
>be 18 yo me
>in long distance relationship
>get on facebook live (facetime or whatever it was called back when i was 18, im 23 now)
>talk for hours it gets steamy
>before long were both naked, doing stuff
>i "finish" and she starts dressing
>glance at the text chat in the room just by chance
>realize it was an open chat a dude i went to highschool with was in there the whole time
>never face this man again

My mom doesn't let me go out after dark. But we get to have special alone time fun together.

No you don't. If you got as much pussy as you say you do you wouldn't care how girls dressed at raves you judgmental loser.

Refer to yourself as a woman when texting her

This

Roll

I have this fetish I just can't get out of my head, so I'd like to ask straight away: May I vape into your pussy? Ill let you choose the e-juice flavor

I used a chiwawa as a dick sleeve once.

Roll

Winrar

Fuck this gay shit

Hey

send her this picture with it.

That's the point m'lady

Now we wait

ask her what her parents think of her drug problem

3 now decides

Ask her if its alright if my mom comes with us to the first date. Im just gonna come out and tell you ima mommas boy and if you dont like my momma then idk if i can like you

You're pathetic op just thought I'd let you know

rerawl

Please love me

Awwww, someone isn't enjoying the show ;_; kill yourself faggot

ask her how her relationship with her dad was and if hes supporting of her drug problem

Do the darkies come to raves? How about 12 year old girls that might be dtf my friend or something.

Nah I actually have people who love me so I think you should go

This

Remember, 3 decides fags

"How about for 1000 dollars I won't show this convo to your parents"

also this

roll

Roll

I'M TRYNA TONGUE PUNCH THAT SHIT CHUTE BBYGIRL

"only if you let me plug up the clouds with my cock"

Roll

Nice s8 fgt

rolll

Lmao 1k. She must think you are the ultimate loser. But you should do it OP. Witness your first pussy

kekkkkkkk

How About a 50 and a starbucks gift card?

She's trash brah

"Hey I'm sorry, I having crippling autism. My therapist suggested I try a dating app but I haven't taken my 'tism meds tonight yet. I hope you don't judge, my mom says everyone should be open to new things. Maybe you should open for me haha lol"

rollerino

"You're not worth much, huh?"

And, as always with women, it all comes down to money. Even if a few lines before she was all about "fun" and "more fun".

Trash.

Id like to hit it raw dog and just blast your guts with my parent pudding

Rolling

Honor dubs

damn it, lame

Win

Gay

roll

so you really wouldn't do it for $40?

IT HAS BEEN DECIDED

thiss

Way to ruin the whole convo. Kys

make sure to send the pic too or fake

Get a new bitch OP

Winrar

fucking negro, kys

Lol

Imclude the pic

lame

kek
love your last message op lol, it is so retarded. And you going "I get enough pussy" is just hilarious

9 decides now. Make sure it's as gnarly boys

"I'll lick it all up too"

How about I show you how to really be gnaughrty

If I didn't get enough pussy, why would I be on here trying to get you mother fuckers to come up with shit that's going to do the opposite of get me laid? Cmon faggot let's get real. Now roll 9

rolling

Hitler did nothing wrong