3 germans soldiers arrested for plotting a terrorist attack and trying to put the blame on refugees

>3 germans soldiers arrested for plotting a terrorist attack and trying to put the blame on refugees

>literally no one talks about it on Sup Forums

really forces you to wonder the causes and effects of such a silence

It's only when they do shit things that we're meant to care. Didn't you get the memo? ^)

NAZI PUTO

literally the Reichstag's burning all over again

Ok you've activated my almonds, we need to take in millions of refugees right now.

Because germans are too scared to be called cucks.

Well that settles it

WHITES OUT
REFUGEES IN

Viva Macron!

They should have plotted a coup instead.

>trying to save their country
>bad thing

saved

Fake news.

Seriously. They planned nothing.

The false identity was that of a christian syrian refugee, the guy looks nothing like an arab and the gun found was an old walther ppk collector item.

They are just embarrassed about a soldier getting that refugee money, so they are making up things

Are you retarded? It could very well be a liberal move to pretend there are cops trying to incriminate refugees, thus being a double false flag.
This rabbit hole never ends.

There's a hostage situation in paris right now

>They are just embarrassed about a soldier getting that refugee money, so they are making up things
Who are they?

We could but it pales in comparison to actually attacks. We don't talk about all the attempted terrorist attacks that authorities stopped. We have constant trials in the U.S. of wannabe ISIS/Al Qaeda members that weren't successful.

Who cares? The french certainly don't.

Badger from breaking bad looks like shit.

The degenrates leading your country.

Fake news
It's one loner in his house threatening to kill himself because he doesn't want to be put in an asylum

The whole thing is fishy desu

can you be more specific?
Do you mean Merkel? Von de Leyen? Somebody else?

>Jews
>niggers
>teh gubmint
>lizard people
It's t-t-THEY!

>coalition

I get it!
I get the irony!

So he has a hostage, suicide being illegal
And if cops have to kill him so he doesn't kill his hostage, I would support their decision

>This rabbit hole never ends.

It's why we invented the Jews, to act as a final cause for every suspicious act, getting from efficient cause to efficient cause being an infinite task otherwise.

So "Jews" are only a philosophical concept, very closely related to what Aristotle or Leibniz said on the subject, used to stop the infinite enquiry on the sources of a political phenomenon.

WTF I LOVE REFUGEES NOW

>loads of terrorist attacks every day
>but dey dindu nuffin!
>one incident with a bungled attack that was CAUSED by the refugees being shit
>hurr dis is proof u r wrong!

Marion Qt.