Craziest bitch you know?

Craziest bitch you know?

Here’s some OC... and her FB is full of this stuff. Literally just freaked myself out reading through her wall.

I got cancer reading that.

Anyways, this chick takes the cake

You should respond "Through the fire and the flames, we carry on"

is she talking about her eyebrow?

I make a point of not associating with people like that in any way, but I commend you for keeping her around for the entertainment value

Oh no it gets much worse than that

Are those eyebrows gone or what? What am I looking at?

Dude I don’t actually know her, my girlfriend knew her in high school and just happened to see something she had been tagged in... being the sack of shit I am I had to lurk and judge.

...so why aren't you posting that?

building the suspense

She ended up bic’ing her entire head because she wanted to be hairless

Bic'ing? You mean lighting her hair on fire? She doesn't look like she's been especially seared. Looks like she shaved.

Bic as in the disposable bic razors lol not the lighters

Bic razors you fucking dingus

Bic makes all sorts of things, you know?

Our grandchildren will judge us. Or they will not exist.

Well color me shamed faggots, I did not know that bic made razors. Probably because i've never had to use the dollar grab bag of cheap shit you fucking plebs.

But regardless of nigger tier shaving equipment, So what if some bitch shaved her head? That's not that crazy. I mean, that shit grows back. I've seen worse.

K.

probably on chemo or some shit
or murdered someone and doesn't want to be caught lol

Nah not chemo so it could be the second one

This has to be ironic. This can't be real

what, seriously? This is fucking tame. Shit, I saw some tumblr about some guy who was convinced he was pluto. This is just some more Otherkin bullshit. There are people out there who believe they are the reincarnation of Anime characters.

Yes. Reincarnations of someone who was never alive in the first place. I'm not joking. Its old news.