Itt complete faggot autism

itt complete faggot autism

>using windows

I was making a joke. Apparently it fell flat.

I present to all of you the real queen my Sweet Honeybun Jewess Goddess who knows how to impress. Oh how I love you my Jewess Queen, let me count the ways
>golden strands of hair
>beautiful eyes
>soft milky white skin
>impeccable taste
>fashionable
>relevent
>hot as a fucking volcano
>long legs that i want to stroke all day
>Jewess (1/4 okay!!!!)
>queen of Sup Forums

My dear sweet Jewess Queen is doing a news report and look, two colorful friends are drawn to her beauty.

Oh how I worship you my dear sweet Jewess Queen I want to shower you in gifts. Anything for you my Goddess

I want to smooch those milky white legs of yours for hours my hunnybunny

My beautiful Jewess Queen loves eating shekels and bagels too! Yum!

Nurse, I'm burning up *cough* for you Jewess Queen *cough* I mean, I'm burning up can you do a check up on me pweeeeeeaaase

I write code in SmileBASIC, a language for my 3ds.
There, I topped every single one of you in the autism category.

Now to win in the faggotry part, I must suck 59 dicks at once, because OP did 58.

I'm coming to save you my queeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

I will give my Jewess Queen the kiss of life O_O

Mwah mwah mwah

If my sweet Jewess Queen asked me to jump into bed with her right now I would do it without a second thought. Anything for my sugar hunnybunny Jewess Queen

All of Sup Forums will hear the lovestory of me and my Jewess Queen how the Gods made the stars allign and the Elders Scrolls to be written for us to meet and bind our eternal love with a holy matrimony. I love you so much my Jewess Queen mwah mwah

Look at that outline O_O
She's so beautiful I can't take my eyes off of her

I want to feed my Jewess Queen chocolates and cream coated strawberries while she relaxes in the bubblebath. I want to give her massages as she listens to the soothing soundsbof jazz music. It will be a dream come true

My Jewess Queen is number 1
I want her to hold me and never let me go. This is the purest form of love. No man, or Miley Cyrus, or devil, or Nazi, or even Trump would dare tear our love apart.

Soon I will have my plane ticket, I've already bought her the ring with my savings and then I'll fly over to see her and propose to her. Then we can never be apart. Ever.

Bow before the queen of Sup Forums the hottest little number that succeeds Boxxy, Crackee, Eliza and Aggie. My sweet Jewess Queen.

Do you like your drink, my sugarplum. I want to buy you your favorite milkshake then we can go swimming together. We're gonna have so much fun, my sweet Jewess Queen

Even Eliza wants you to worship the Jewess Queen

The effects of not worshipping the Jewess Queen

Well? Would you?

My divine Jewess Queen is taking control of this thread.

We can go slidding at the funfair wow look at the wind in your hair. So cute!

Oooooh soo sexy by the pool. I'm going to get you your drink, hunnybunny boo boo

I want to massage those long milky white legs of yours and give them infinite kisses.

>746483849
Hi beuatiful i love ur pretty face plz i would make you so happy to be on a date wiht me

My dear sweet Jewess Queen, how you make any piece of clothing and any color look fashionable just by wearing it. You truly are a Goddess. Mwah mwah mwah

I am her devoted husband. She won't date you. But you're more than welcome to worship her.

All these worshippers as the same person just ranting to himself. And then the loggers. I wonder.. How far have we strayed from divinity only to be met with the bottom of the barrel?

Slidding

>>>javascript:quote('746484047');
You dont desevre her you dickless pussy i would make her so happy with dates and buying her ticket and movie dinner

My sides

Suck a slimy cock you ugly piece of shit.

Steamy mmmmmm

This is bait. Your steamy logs are shit, like literal shit. Just like the Jewess Queen. Fricken monkeys flinging their shit at each other. This thread is evidence of human evolution. We have humans, and dumb apes.

Worship her or suffer the consequences

u bitch

My Jewess Queen has got the eye of the tiger. I wish she could pounce on top of me and tear me open with her claws then eat me up

Or what? I will suffer the wrath of someone who doesn't matter in life? Please. Harambe would be ashamed of you worshipping someone else now.

Time to worship

I only worship one thing in life. One person who truly.. TRULY matters. Me.

goldenngirl

As soon as my Jewess Queen realizes how pure my love is for her she will fall madly in love with me and never let me go. Your loss, bro.

>Oh, user, nobody has ever treated me like a Goddess before the way you have. I hope the whole world can learn what pure love is like we have. Go out and spread this gospel. I love you so very much! Mwah Mwah Mwah
Ends phonecall

Hey man. Jewess Queen or not, she be a blonde and she would be executed on the spot by hitler.

I will give my life to protect my sweet sugarplum Jewess Queen any day

The result of your queen's early demise. Sic semper tyrannis.

Worship or suffer

Now you gon and dunnit

Suffer the fate of what? I still haven't gotten an answer the last time I asked.

Incest is love. Incest is life.

Flooding the shit out of this thread with hideousness

Kek. You expect me to fear a black bird? Please, I have dealt with them before, cardinals are worse. Red bastards.

I concur with this statement.

Sup Forums?

Worship now or burn in hell for eternity

Bring it. No flame in Hell can singe me.