Feels thread

Feels thread

At 2:20 today, I realized that I seriously fucked up in my early life in such a way that I would never be able to be a functional human.
At 2:30, I was eating campbell's cream of potato soup.

> Lets us feel

Windows feels?

Jenny looks like a real cunt.

This is a crappy feels thread

more plz

i hope you slept well.

So senior trips in highschool are amazing things.
They are the last time you will really hang out with people you are in school with, possibly ever. So when people make up groups or parties it says a lot and is really interesting to see take shape.

For me it was a depressing realization that I had fucked up and it was too late. I had liked a girl from afar but figured she never really noticed me and we really never talked that much. We'd been to school together since 9th grade so we had known each other for 5 years but throughout all of that never contacted each other much outside of class. Add on top of that she was taller than me, I wasn't attracted to her because her height or anything but it intimiated me. In my mind I lived the guy always had to be taller sterotype.

Anyways back on course, here it is senior trip and she comes up and wants to join my group. I'm just doing my thing and sayin yeah I have a damn near schedule for all the things I want to do, jokes and everything else. So her coming was a surprise, my group was very missmash as I associated with lots of groups and people who would never associate with each other so group wasn't the best but I made them stay together somehow. So days go by, see one guy hitting on her whiteknight it cause I don't know why, probably hidden jealousy. Comes night time and she ask me to go on a walk and we go around and sit on a bench nearby. Talk about life and shit and eventually she tells me shes going to flordia for college and ask where I'm going. Realize I'm going to california, we going exact opposite directions. She kisses me and runs back to her room and we pretend it never happened again.

Now I sit here at 24, finished college 2 years ago working a job that is completely mediocre with no love in sight and I still think about it and what happened to her. I don't track people crazily on normiebook or anything else so I'll never know. Hopefully at the 10 year anniversary I'll learn then. Hopefully someone comes

No thx.

Fuck off sperglord

C