So is this the future Sup Forums? did we figure out how to get rid of ads once and for all?

so is this the future Sup Forums? did we figure out how to get rid of ads once and for all?

or will we just get adcoin or some shit

Isn't TPB a compromised site anyways since a few years ago?

Corporations are greedy. They'll claim that it isn't enough to support them, etc, so they'll have this on top of the ads.

I know so many strippers who would love to get flowers.

Well, chunky. One chunk only, but still.

I prefer this than shitty ads.

If they were willing to all do this, i would SOOOOO take that fucking deal.

Can we tell them to do this somehow? Who do i send an email to?

WE NEED TO GET THIS SHIT DONE.

i don't give a fuck

probably fake news

tpb isnt seeking a profit
also, cryptocurrency mining in the browser would be completely worthless because it can't use the gpu, and even gpu mining is somewhat outdated

however,would it be viable of they used millions of CPUs?

TBP isn't seeking profit, but the money for hosting the server with such large files needs to be paid for some how. Correct me if I am wrong but this needs to happen does it?

>TPB
>Hosting large files

Are people really this retarded?

fucking horrendous
hijacking your machines, i dont know how anyone can be okay with this unless youre a cuck

Yes.

This stupid misinformed and clueless.

Speaking about torrents and not knowing what seeding is. I bet he is a fucking leech.

Also some are shills as always, seeking to ever promote the interest of fictitious persons known as corporations who's only motivation is short term profit.

Anything that promotes or excuses such actions will be supported form anywhere.

But user here is certwinlyq leech. Mock him! Mock him relentlesly!

Fucking leechers!

This makes me smile

Why?

That is the gayest thing I've ever herd. If they didn't seek profit they wouldn't have ads

no u

Post sauce link, you massive retard.

I'm fine with that

There's one way of fighting the ads.
Learn coding and use Firefox, simple as that

Slowing high speed internet to a crawl. It will be blocked with noscript.

(You)
HTML, JS and css custom scripts would do the job graciously

the ads are in place as a form of brainwashing/propaganda
it was never really about profits.

>If they didn't seek profit they wouldn't have ads
PROPAGANDA
BRAINWASHING
that's their only real goals, faggot.

non-profit doesnt mean no income

profit means you earn more than you spend, ultimately giving a salary to the owners

I've heard that too, but I still use it fairly often. Really the only people that care about piracy are those losing money from the stolen content. So you ISP nor the government truly care THAT much. The only warnings I've seen (second hand, not even my own experiences) are from the movie studios themselves. Most if not all ISPs do not give a fuck, and the government will only hone in on you if you are making yourself a big target. I seed torrents 24/7 with no problem, I just delete the tracker just in case, but even that isn't required.