Anybody have his discography or know where to find it? I don't want to wait till he's dead to start listening to him...

Anybody have his discography or know where to find it? I don't want to wait till he's dead to start listening to him. Also, Paul Williams thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9m9EWFdG_H0
youtube.com/watch?v=luubWjn2rA4
youtube.com/watch?v=bdSSGh7WbDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HWEN MAH MUSIC MEETS ur science...~

I have two of his albums. (Old Fashioned Love Song and Here Comes Inspiration)
Found them at flea markets. They're pretty good.

Want to upload them?

I've only heard touch from daft punk and I loved it. Does any of his other shit sounds like that?

>rutracker
>soulseek
This isn't hard user

Touch by Daft Punk was based off his soundtrack for Phantom of the Paradise.

youtube.com/watch?v=9m9EWFdG_H0
youtube.com/watch?v=luubWjn2rA4

I can't do that uploading music shit.

>uploading music shit
What?

No clue how do.
Don't use SoulSeek either.
They're on Spotify.

With SoulSeek you gotta like upload albums then search for albums and then request it or something. I tried it once and it's disgusting, I hate it.

I don't stream music.
>No clue how do.
Really? How old are you? If you're computer has a disc drive it comes up when you put the disc in.

>With SoulSeek you gotta like upload albums then search for albums and then request it or something
I don't use soulseek a lot but the 2 times I've used it I've never had to share shit with other people. I just downloaded my shit and left. But if you really don't like soulseek, it's probably all up on rutracker.

>I don't stream music.
Well then inconvenience yourself for all I care.
And it's not a disc it's a vinyl so I doubt it's gonna fucking fit.

I think I found it, but all in FLAC? Such a shitty meme. Google Translate doesn't do all the Russian either. A lot of the torrents for Paul Williams a black wrestler.

>Such a shitty meme
Use deezloader if you want mpleb3s. Downloads can be slow as fuck though.

convert it yourself you lazy cunt

Why are you acting like a cunt because you weren't specific? Kill yourself, retard.
Streaming music in itself is inconvenient and only done by braindead pieces of shit that say they "don't really listen to music".

Nigger stop being a cunt yourself. You made a thread that belongs on /r/. Now convert those FLACs and fuck off.

I wish I could strangle you through the screen you dumbass motherfucker. I hope your skull open on the fucking pavement.

>/r/

>With SoulSeek you gotta like upload albums then search for albums and then request it or something. I tried it once and it's disgusting, I hate it.

the fuck

Don't bump this retard

That's how it works

dude wrote Rainbow Connection. He's fantastic

HERE'S COMES INSPIRATION

bump

>Streaming music in itself is inconvenient
>No reason given why

If you insist...

he looks like that midget that used to play babies in 90s movies

Streaming music isn't inconvenient if you listen to music on your phone (I guess), because it takes up no space.
But I have no interest in wasting my phone's energy and data listening to music. It's a communication device, not an MP3 player.
And even if you do listen to music on your phone you need to pay for the streaming service and play the music through an app which will kill your battery.
There's a lot of music not present on streaming services either. Spotify and Apple Music don't have Yukiko Okada.

My response to that user was a bit extreme, but I think he's a cunt, I got caught up in the moment.

How often do you, let alone most phone users, actually use your phone for calling and texting compared to other uses (music and games among other things)?

If you're too cheap to spend 10 bucks a month for a decent (maybe not best) service that's on you.

Not having one artists doesn't de-legitimize a service.

Next time don't assume someone is underage just because they've never bothered to upload music that other people can easily get themselves.

Both of these are fucking fantastic
youtube.com/watch?v=bdSSGh7WbDA

literally just share a singular meme image and you are good to go

Wait fuck wrong thread

I never called him underage and you ignored all of my points just to call me broke.

Seriously?

>people still posting in this shitty thread when OP has had more than enough useful suggestions
Just convert the FLACs or get a spotify account.

You mean like you ignored my question of how often you use the phone as a
"communication device" instead of on other applications? Try answering it this time.

I did acknowledge your point. Price was something YOU brought up as a negative.

You complained about them both not having ONE artist and acting like that was a big. If there's "a lot", bring up more than one.

The only thing close to a point you had was battery life and even then there's portable chargers to take care of that problem.

Now answer the question.

yes 99% of people won't give a shit and it gets you past the sharing block that a lot of people put up

I have Spotify and Apple Music.
the FLAC torrent only has 4 out of 11 albums (not including the main one I'm looking for) and almost no seeds.

>I have Spotify and Apple Music.
Then what the fuck is this thread for?

>It ain't never been done before, hot shit.
If fucking love Paul Williams

It doesn't matter how many times I use it because that's it's intended purpose. Needing to charge your phone all the time is annoying and ridiculous. And if you're somewhere without an outlet you can't charge your phone. Ever being at a point that you find yourself needing to buy a charging case or a "portable" charger is absurd, just get an MP3 player. You don't need to worry about it drying because the battery lasts longer and no one is going to contact you on it/you don't need to contact anyone on it. You also don't need to pay for a streaming service (or music in general) and play your movie through an energy sucking app.

I want to listen to the music offline.

>It doesn't matter how many times I use it because that's it's intended purpose
I never said how many times. I was asking which you do more in comparison. A majority of people are using their phone less for their 'intended purpose' and more for the other features the phone offers. If they didn't want the other features why bother with a smart phone in the first place. Plus with phones you have LTE or 3G which means instant connection to songs while with MP3s it's limited to only places that offer wi fi. And even THEN that's assuming you know how fast these apps will actually drain your batteries.

I'm pretty sure you can download music off of spotify for offline listening user.

9.99 is too much money.

I only have a basic Spotify account I use very rarely.

to some people it is.

>to some people it is.
It really shouldn't be but alright.

Besides communication I only use Instagram and very occasionally Shazam, then there's the already built in Notes and Weather app. I'm not a woman or a 4th grader, I don't play mobile games.
>while with MP3s it's limited to only places that offer wi fi.
What?

Because poor people and people without jobs don't exist.

If you're using spotify without premium it either requires an internet connection or LTE/Data to listen to the songs.

If you don't have wi fi with the MP3 player you're fucked buddy.

But you'd be able to afford an MP3 for other music listening in that case...?

>If you're using spotify without premium it either requires an internet connection or LTE/Data to listen to the songs.
>If you don't have wi fi with the MP3 player you're fucked buddy.
The very few times I do use Spotify I'm using the web player on Chrome.

It was graduation gift from a few years ago. Or a birthday gift? No, I paid for half of it with birthday money I had saved up. My mom payed for the other half. And it was used.

bump

bump

bump

bump

BUMP