If this gif triggers you you're a liberal cunt that needs shoah'd

Law of the jungle should apply everywhere. Liberalism allows the weakest to thrive and contaminate the rest of us with their weakness and degeneracy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nRQaKarzv9E
youtu.be/OdTXQNx0e6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mudslime detected

top snek

so if thats ok then i assume you dont mind if i find and kill you in any manner i wish, correct?

Why didn't the dog run?

Anyway, there's more to life than sheer brutality. We've evolved to appreciate beauty, morality and civility. You sound like a Jew.

nigger detected

>implying liberals don't hate dogs
Nice try Terry

>law of the jungle should apply everywhere

Found the detroit monkey

I love how some of you guys want to look all psycopath and tough in internet. It's adorable, because you are just like that dog and the snake is what life is going to make with you.

its an extremely expensive way to feed a snake.

>if you like dogs you are magically part of a population that hates dog

Nice try Achmed.

Go back to Sup Forums

>us
>implying yourself
hahahahaha
HAHAHAHAH

The law of the jungle has been in effect for all of human existence up until the past few decades. If survival of the fittest hasn't destroyed the weakest by now then, logically, it's not going to work.

also there is gonna be somebody who tries to out edge this snake feeding with something more taboo and incredibly illegal that it will result in life in prison.

Okay, muhammad

ITT: PETAfags

You're all worthless faggots getting your jimmies rustled because OMG poor pupper. Next time you bitch about mudslimes and niggers and whatever other problems liberalism and degeneracy have brought you, just look in the mirror, go prep your wife's bull and accept you allowed it to happen

Its called empathy, psycho.

so, is this a gore thread?

should i post some ?

isnt it more humane to feed mice or rats to snek?

noise, that ought to piss PETA and hollywood off allrite.

10/10

You're learning impressed.

>here is our next target
look at it there
>all smug
>uh I'm a prutty bird
>hahaha can't touch me up on this hill + greenpiss and the united kikes whatnot
>gloating
WITH OUR FUCKING FISH IN HIS BEAK
>fuck these birds
they got what's coming

The law of the jungle only exists in the jungle.
We made our own, vastly more efficient way to be horrible to other beings.

So you have this with sound?

Dogs are the White man's best friend. While our women turn on us like vipers, the dog remains loyal. Only a filthy shitskin would have no problem with cruelty to dogs.

Why didn't the dog run is a very good question. You see the dog is still relatively young, and grew up in a very padded world. It has lived a relatively pampered life (looks decently fed, and groomed), developing in it an internal softness it does not recognize. In the dog's young eyes there is no danger, even when it is looking it dead in the eyes.

So the dog welcomes the snake, even though it looks and acts nothing like itself. A dog is loyal, friendly, and blindly welcoming to strangers. The snake hides, waits, and sneaks. It kills without discretion, based on urge and instinct to consume and grow.

Even in the last moments of its life, the dog is still curious, sniffing and welcoming its new friend, unaware the snake is analyzing and positioning itself, waiting for the right moment to strike. Then without hesitation the snake attacks faster than the dog can react. Before the dog even realizes what has happened it is gone, lifeless and dead. And the snake having consumed again is satisfied, and larger, and sets out on its next conquest.

The puppy is Europe...

>Why didn't the dog run
A. It was a puppy and sensed no danger
B. They were more than likely in an enclosure thus nowhere to run

you can't hide up on those bird hills you fucking fish stealing puffin bastards.

You prolly don't even remember these dogs bread for climbing better than goats and sneak through all your shit holes and hinders to you fucks...

They won't laugh any moar these fucking puffins

What form of might, OP, is acceptable to deal with aggression? Serious question. Because the law is a form of might the weak can use to protect themselves against the arbritrary violence of the strong. Or is it just violence v. violence that you find acceptable?

In your world view, if me and my three friends decided with our guns (hypothetical) to rob you and we succeed, is this okay? If we decided to conduct a racket by which we extract 90% of your money every week at gun point and you can't literally fight back, is this okay?

I like sneks.
Why would it trigger me?

OK then why weren't the weak rooted out and destroyed for the hundreds of thousands of years before we invented civilization which has only been around a few thousand years?

shit meant to quote

>law of the jungle

Except that's some retard putting his pet pupper in with a fucking boa. Would you also shrug and say "rules of nature" if you left your kid outside during a blizzard and he froze to death?

A fucking leaf.

Top b8 friend

Poland invented vodka :^)

But he's to right my Slavic friend.

>that coil
Sneks are fucking terrifying

>If we decided to conduct a racket by which we extract 90% of your money every week at gun point and you can't literally fight back, is this okay?

Yes, if it ultimately improves my chances of survival or quality of life. No if it does not. It's not always a zero sum game.

That's a big snek

>soulless chinks feeding a dog to a snake is the same as law of the jungle

>Letting snek kill pupper
>Not just feeding it mice

for you

Looks like chow mein is on the menu

>law of the jungle
>animal that was bred by humans to not be wild anymore placed in the same spot as a python
epic

underrated post

That's not gore, Pajeet.

This. Thanks, based Spaniard. The dog represents Sup Forums and the snake represents reality. Wake up retards or else life will eat you up then spit you out.

>feeding mice to a python that size

Damn that's pretty good

...well, maybe lots of mice? Or chickens? I dunno, I don't own a snek. But surely feeding it a dog is kind of a waste of resources?

Its a tiger python, uneducated nigger detected

and then you pounce that snake and whip it around till its dead and eat it right?
> Oh its a pet and both it and it's owner live in a controlled environment.

The Urban environment and consumerism make society weak. ( wonder why libs are always congregated there...)

lelelel

Your hypocrisy is showing Sup Forums. A human or any of the subhuman races gets deliberately rekt and you're all for it, but the minute a puppy gets eaten by a snake, a natural act, you lose your fucking shit.

You can't keep playing both sides forever. Your weakness will be the end of you.

Im not a dog person so meh

but the dog was scared as fuck

I understand the gif perfectly.

Too many puppies in the world not expecting something to kill them whilst looking right into their eyes

t. dumb bogan not understanding evolution
xD

OP took the nigger pill instead of the redpill.

>being emotionally disabled is a good thing
Caveman please.

20 doges forming a militia and defending against the snakes with rifles and drone strikes is survival of the fittiest

It's called "law of the jungle" for a reason.
It's for niggers.
White people protect their elderly, women and children. Niggers don't.
Basing someone's worth purely on their physical strength is fucking nigger tier retarded.
This is also why shitskins hate dogs. They can't bear the idea of taking care of something even if it provides them with benefits.

tl;dr You're a nigger, OP.

*tips fedora* my fatmerica friend

>Creaturre bred and raised by humans
>Away from natural protective mother
>Artificially placed in an enclosed space with a predator it has no evolutionary experience with

another every-day occurance in """""nature"""""

>Confirmed for never having owned a dog, or having trained one.

When a dog is scared it will bark or whimper, exhibit escape behavior (pacing, searching for exits, running), or it will pant heavily. That dog was calm, curious, and wondering. At most it was bothered by how close the snake was to its face, but that's it.

a baby being eaten by a snake is no less natural.
the problem here is with the psychopath who bought the puppy, put it in the snake tank, and filmed it for his personal amusement

>only psychopaths feed their pets

Let loose some snakes in London during the summer months, clean up that fox problem. Absolutely disgusting.

dond dred on me dogg :DDDD

Based snake! Check out this video of a snake killing a rabbit:

youtube.com/watch?v=nRQaKarzv9E

>h-he wuz jus feedin his snek
>he dindu nuffin

Based thread of the day. I don't have to visit pol for the rest of the day. Can't get better than that post. Thanks leaf.

Why did the mods delete the gif when you first posted it? Faggot mods, forbidding freedom of speech as usual.

edgy.

youtu.be/OdTXQNx0e6w

Any time burgerbro. Go slam back a cold 6 pack of Americans for me.

triggered cause no gif
nice bait OP

See