Is there any better ANGRY music out there?

nothing comes close for me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yW-scAdHc6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=NOfwWvd2rR8
youtube.com/watch?v=BgEG7GYKrpM
youtube.com/watch?v=KYzzRR6Wa-g
youtube.com/watch?v=EdQ7voqTFQ0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PHFsOasWpvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=yW-scAdHc6Y

Hellyeah- Hellyeah
Rollins Band - all I want
Godsmack - cryin like a bitch

>godsmack
>lol

Who are you quoting?

lmao kid
youtube.com/watch?v=NOfwWvd2rR8

youtube.com/watch?v=BgEG7GYKrpM
youtube.com/watch?v=KYzzRR6Wa-g
youtube.com/watch?v=EdQ7voqTFQ0

The Great Southern Trendkill is a masterpiece though.

>The Great Southern Trendkill
it's more about being suicidal and miserable, not exactly angry
also, as many people would point out, thrash could get much angrier

regular people (conceit) is one of the most cathartic songs ever for me

Finally, somebody posts Today Is The Day on this shithole board. To be fair, Temple of the Morning Star is angrier.

Acid Bath, Siege, Godflesh, Dragged Into Sunlight.... the list goes on.

My niggers.

>it's more about being suicidal and miserable, not exactly angry

I suppose that's one way of looking at it, though it always struck me as being by far the most unhinged thing Pantera ever recorded even if it lacked some of the direct brutality of a record like FBD.
It's a perfect reflection of how dysfunctional and broken Anselmo and the rest of the band were by that point.

I recommend TITD to just about anyone who might listen. Exceptional band.
Steve Austin should be as widely revered as people like Justin Broadrick and Stephen O'Malley as far as I'm concerned.

Ranking TITD
10) Axis of Eden
9) Kiss The Pig
8) Pain Is A Warning
7) Sadness Will Prevail
6) In The Eyes of God
5) s/t
4) Animal Mother
3) Willpower
2) Supernova
1) Temple Of the Morning Star

>Steve Austin should be as widely revered as people like Justin Broadrick and Stephen O'Malley as far as I'm concerned.
he is

>Sadness Will Prevail and In The Eyes Of God that low

Why? I can almost understand SWP since it's so sprawling and not all of it works as well as it should, but ITOG is one of their most distinctive and satisfying albums.

Glad to see Animal Mother that high up though, I thought that album was a true return to form.

Maybe Stephen O Malley, but Stephen O Malley is a hack since Sunn O))) and most drone metal is pretty lackluster, and Justin Broadrick is more widely known since Godflesh and Napalm Death are more famous than TITD. Both bands are just as amazing as TITD though.
Sadness Will Prevail has too many tracks that sound the same and they dont stand out for an album thats supposed to be sprawling and epic, plus the album could have the same effect if it was an hour shorter. In The Eyes Of God also has too many samey tracks, but it's higher because some of the tracks KICK ASS even if they do sound the same, and it's an hour and a half shorter.

>but Stephen O Malley is a hack since Sunn O))) and most drone metal is pretty lackluster

Sunn O))) haven't done anything to get too excited about since Black One but to be honest Sunn O))) isn't really the first thing I think of when I think of O'Malley anyway.
Khanate, Burning Witch and O'Malley's solo output are.

>In The Eyes Of God also has too many samey tracks, but it's higher because some of the tracks KICK ASS even if they do sound the same, and it's an hour and a half shorter.

Yeah the album does maintain a pretty similar feel throughout, but the sheer power of the instrumentation always prevented it from getting monotonous to me.

Is power violence allowed?

yes

no
>>>/tumblr/

For the grindcore powerviolnece fans

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PHFsOasWpvU