Incest Thread

Incest Thread
>Fantasies
>Experiences
>stories

Pic Related: Sister

Bout damn time.
I have fantasies about watching my mom get raped.
Would really appreciate some anons telling me how they would do it. The sky is the limit

Any nudes of her?

Man I'd tongue your sisters ass crack until the cows came home.

>2018 Headline: Rapists Takes Own Mother Hostage
>Police on Saturday morning found a woman chained up in an abandoned cabin in the woods. Her son was found with her just finishing one of hundreds of rapes. Mother and son until then were assumed kidnapped together three months ago. As it turns out, he was mentally ill and kidnapped her himself. She is two months pregnant and local Republicans and religious groups are prepping to force her to carry the rape baby to term.

I wanna cum slop your sisters face holes

When I was young, I regularly had sex with my mother and had sex with more than a few relatives. In hind sight, the first time I had sex with my aunt (Mother's sister), it would qualify as rape now. Want to hear it? Aunt was taking care of kid my mother and I made, I was 14.

Yes please

Just this

I want to fuck her since she has 13, now she is 22

Does she know that you are interested in her? Tell us a story.. your story

All right. Keep in mind, before you judge, I had kind of a distorted view of sex at the time. I thought what I did was okay.
>Kid was asleep, cousin (her daughter) wasn't home. Aunt was wearing only her "comfy clothes", shorts and t-shirt.
>I was watching TV, she came in and dropped something. I didn't pay attention, all I knew is when she bent down to pick it up I could see down her shirt. No bra, I was in full view of her boobs. Sex drive began waking up, aunt looks a lot like Mom.
>She then turned around to grab the TV Guide from shelf under TV, nice ass, shorts conformed to her figure perfectly. Stretchy type soft material.
>She then sat next to me and asked what we were watching.
>I said to her "You, now." She laughed and hit my arm, calling me a perv.

Can't blame you

Moar pictures of her, please, she looks good. Is she a latina?

fuckin' gorgeous.

would love to see some bikini pics

>I felt up her leg, she slapped my hand away saying "I'm your aunt and old enough to be your mother, take a cold shower."
>I straddled her lap and wrestled off her t-shirt, laughing (in my mind, "reluctant sex" is a form of foreplay).
>She immediately put both hands on her boobs, I rolled off and restled off her shorts. She would have been more effective if she didn't also use her hands to cover her boobs then her quickly showing muff (yes, she didn't shave, it wasn't a thing with our family).
>Once naked, she stood up, full frontal naked in front of me and said "Get a good look, little perv. Done? Give me back my clothes. You almost tore my favorite shirt and shorts."
>I told her "Would have been more fun if you were wearing underwear." Angry, she reached for the shirt and shorts I was holding. I threw them across the room.
>She turned around and went for her clothes, walking in an angry stomp. She didn't see me strip quick-change like.

Mex

any pics of her?

>She bent down and grabbed her clothes. As she balanced to put her shorts back on, I pulled her backwards and threw her onto the nearby couch.
>She saw I was naked and repeated "Oh God" over and over again. I pinned her and started playing with her pussy the way Mom taught me for when we did foreplay.
>Aunt went from shocked to panic and rambled on about how we can't do this, that was rape - not sex, stuff like that, I just laughed at the "reluctant sex foreplay". Her fighting didn't help much, I was only 14 but still stronger than her.
>Her words got slower when her pussy started reacting. At the time I considered it consent and not just a biological reaction to stimulation.
>I put my damp fingers in her mouth and laughed "Don't lie to me now. Your body says you want to play."

I don't save evidence. It was around 20 years ago anyway. People weren't camera addicts yet.

ok but could you describing her

Once we started playing a tickling game, (she had 12 me 15), she ended up on me and accidentally started rubbing my dick with her pelvis, after that I had to go to the bathroom to finish the "affair" while I masturbated, I could not get his image on top of my head.

>I then switched my pin and wrestled to get my dick lined up with her pussy, using my legs to pry her legs apart, using my hands to pin her arms.
>She tensed up when my dick first touched her pussy. She kept saying how we can't do it. Her pussy was damp, so with a little effort I still slipped it in. I told her "Looks like we can. If we couldn't, this wouldn't happen." I then worked my dick inside her until I got it all the way in.
>I then thrust in and out, working my hips to change the angle of each thrust.

drive google com/open?id= 0B32C0dU-sZYVc1ZaQ0FvZkI3cjQ

here you go Sup Forums drown in this shit

5' 4" (I was same height, but more musle, I was 14 but still male), petite but with large butt and boobs for her size (B cup). Green hazel eyes, smooth curley black hair, pale complexion, Irish features.

>She was tighter than Mom, made sense, she had a long faded c-section scar.
>To my surprise, she started orgasming. The extra stimulation from her pussy made me cum sortly after. Aunt's entire demeanor melted.
>After I came, I pumped a few more times and relaxed and laid on her. She pushed me up and said with alarm on her face "Did you cum IN me?" She looked down. I was still inside her.
>I rolled off, she got up, grabbed her clothes, and went to the bathroom. I heard water running.
So, yeah, I didn't think of that as rape until years and years later. I had more "reluctant sex foreplay" like that with relatives over the years than I care to admit. Don't look at me like that. I know what rape is now.

Keep this thread alive, damn it.

Can I ask what changed your mind about this "reluctant foreplay" being rape?

Someone should cap this

Wow, she looks so classy. I don't blame you for craving her. Post more bro

When I was 22 a cougar (my favorite woman to approach) taught me the difference between biological reaction to stimulation and consent.. after she rejected me at her home and I raped her that way. She could have got me arrested but she was nice instead. When I was young, my body reacted to being touched and I was told I was actually into the sex because my body reacted. I was just being reluctant. I didn't know my being molested warped my perception of sex. To be fair, most of the relatives I raped became more cooperative sex partners. That reinforced my perception that it was not rape.

I'm flattered. I don't know what others consider hot for incest. Secret incest sex was normal sex to me most of my life. I find stories on Sup Forums more of a turn on than most of the incest I had. An user asked for a rape story, reminded me of my aunt and me.

Thank you for sharing

thats fucked up

Thank you for sharing!

Well, it's easy when done in a nameless-faceless space. If you asked me in person, I would pretend to not know what you are talking about.

>showing muff (yes, she didn't shave

>Don't lie to me now. Your body says you want to play
when you read to many rape dojins

any more stories? mom? other family members?

thank you user a million years thank you

My mother was consentual since I was almost 12. Shit leading to that was, eh, complex. She was my most consistant sex partner until menopause killed her sex drive. We had a daughter together almost the same day I turned 13, she got fixed after that. Before, she thought I was too young to get her preggy. Mom, two aunts, four cousins and the daughter I had with Mom. I had sex with inlaws and "real" girlfriends (mostly cougars) as well as some bisexual relationships. What are you looking for?

mom

>

So what about pregging your mum?

Mom used to bath me, focusing on my crotch a lot. Uncle (her brother) was molesting me as far as I could remember. He had me do stuff with my hands and mouth, he played with my junk. During a bath when I was 8 and Mom was on my crotch, I jizzed. I held her hand there. She told me not to be ashamed, guys do that. I said "I know, just like (Uncle)." She then questioned me and found out he's been bad-touching me. Long story short, Dad took Uncle's side and Mom was a single mom when I was 8. Baths stopped, I started fapping and got good at it. I figured out how to spot other damaged kids and did shit with them. I started peeping on Mom and did a lot of work to get dirty pics of her to fap to, usually using her undies. The story is unbelievable if you didn't get this info.

This:

You must have fucked your daughter young

Any pics?

>Almost 11 years old, fapping or fucking other damaged kids for years, occasionally having fun with a pedo woman.
>Mom walks in on me finishing a fap in her panties. I didn't notice because I was in orgasm land. She saw what I did, with her panties, with explicit pics of her. Last time she saw me jizz was when I was 8 and it was bath time.
>Mom told me I was so polite to hide being a pervert from her and I was just coming into manhood. She sat next to me, I was embarrassed. She took the pics and said that I don't need them anymore. She stripped and told me I was just curious.
>She let me touch and explore her body, standing in front of me. She bend down and kissed me on the lips and said we need to shower.
>She took me to the bathroom and stripped me. She stepped into the shower and pulled me in. I was confused. I was waiting to be punished. She started the shower. Mom told me that we have to get dirty first before we finish getting clean. With careful instruction, I learned how to use my hands all over her body to get her going and pussy to get it ready.
>She then took us to a half kneeling position and taught me how to have sex and do it right. Until then, I knew how to screw, but I didn't have any idea on how to make it really good for the woman.
Eh... I kind of miss the hot sex with Mom.

I was 25, she was 12.
Decades ago, people weren't addicted to cameras yet.

>specifically mentions pics of mom
Okay.

Found this Polaroid of my sister. It's the number one thing I fap to.

Not neccesarraly Dad got a new wife, and she had girls already with her. I plan on giving my new sister sleeping pills with her next sweet, warm drink. I'll feel her pussy.

She got rid of them, and they were not digital pics. There were pictures before digital cameras and copies were not automatic.

You should confess your love, user.

Details on daughter?

How did you acquire this photograph of your sister?

How to find other damaged or pedo kids tho

She's 20 now. Are you talking about our first time?
Ever hear the phrase "We smell our own?" Well, you can spot them by having some similar body languages.

Eyy, that's me! Sup, faggots?

First time would be cool.

Any health issues with her being from incest?

clearly fake

>I'm 25, daughter is 12. I get home from work early. Recently dumped by my cougar girlfriend who realizes that, after meeting Mom, I have "sick reasons" for being with her after we had dinner with Mom. Body language, kissing Mom on the mouth or being affectionate, whatever.
>Mom's still at her job. I walk past daugher's room door. She is naked wearing only headphones, masturbating with one of Mom's old sex toys watching her laptop. Yeah, she stole sex toys. Mom was starting menopause so she didn't notice and daughter didn't care.
>I closed her door and went to bathroom, went pee. I then woke up to the situation. Been months since I saw daughter naked. When she was a nudist at home, no curves or pubes. Her masturbating in room had pubes and curves. Sex toy she was using was molded from MY penis. My perception of her warped instantly. Suddenly, my incest thing migrated to her. Not only is she blood, but she came from the very person who was my first and best lover who I am now starting to miss. Also, haven't been laid for a week.
We lucked out. She is the best of us.

Im a pedo and damaged but i dnt act like one nor can they find out juz by being with me.. Nd it appears its vice versa too.. I cant seem to find people like me either

>By now, she not only knows that she is the daughter of Mom and I, but she also sexually awoke by us fucking around her. Mom tried getting her involved earlier, but I wasn't interested in the asexual form.
>Lots of memory flashes lead to complete confidence. I stripped. I walked into her room. She was still masturbating with the sex toy wearing only headphones, totally engrossed in her laptop.
>I grab her hands and move them. She looks at me shocked but with that high-turned on look from her masturbating that I interrupted. I push her hand back and bump her with my hips so her crotch is at edge of bed. Her headphones fall to her neck. I slip myself right in her.
>She never drops the sex toy. I thrust into her, tightest pussy I was ever in since a cousin years before that. Most years younger than me too. Most sensitive pussy since then. Every time I thrust all the way in, she chirp-moans. Cute and sexy.
>In no time at all, she starts orgasming. I guess she was close before we began. So, I finish really quick. So tight, three of my post-orgasm thrusts into her I swear all my jizz was forced out of her.
>While still inside her and our orgasms were winding down, she adjusts her arms and her headphones pull out of her laptop.
>Voice on laptop says her name a few times. When she looks in horror towards it, voice says "Did I just witness your rape? What hap-" She closes her laptop.
>I ask her who that was, she said it was just a Sup Forumstard. I had no idea what she meant at the time.

>Last time she saw me jizz was when I was 8 and it was bath time
Wow, some early developers ITT.

I'm not a pedo. I prefere older women. I'm more of a sexual opportunist. When I was a kid, I was more of a pedo because they were easy to find as a fellow damaged kid.

'SUP! Welcome, fellow pervert. ;)

Anyone have the greentext of brother and sister sharing a tent? Or maybe some FamChan?

you have pics of her feet?

All the same.. Even im an oppurtunist if thats whta ud like to call me.. Im pretty young so kids are easier to get my hands on.. Been doing some young cousins lately.. Twins.. Juz 6 or so.. Still come fucking grinding my cock evertime im with them

>entire family of autists

cousin and tent?

>was 8
>jizzed

Implying something spewed forth. No you didn't. Learn basic biology. Idiot.

do your little cousins enjoy sexual acts? i always hear people say shit like "kids can't want sex" but i remember being around that age and i practically couldn't keep my hands off my dick; it was the same for most kids i was friends with, even girls. sometimes especially girls

WAAAAAAAA

>get happens in this thread. mfw

fucking liar

you had never sex with anyone and will die as a virgin.

Wow. Sad. Polaroid pic but she has an iPhone on the bed.

It's 404ed you nigger.

>no part 2
Fucking tease

>be me around 10 years old
>sister is 11
>still take showers together cause parents think 2 birds one stone
>thanks to stumbling across certain websites on the internet, my sexual awakening has already begun
>washing the usual spots when I accidentally stimulate the one eyed snake
>I'm not the only one who notices
>"what happened to your bird?"
Idk why everyone in my family calls penises that
>spends a minute examining this anomaly
>touches it all of a sudden
>whatisthisfeeling.jpg
>stiffens and swells, as they tend to do
>full hand grasp
>She's giggling like she's tickling me or something
>I'm standing stiff as a plank not understanding what the fuck is going on and why I'm feeling what I'm feeling
>push her off, tell her to stop
>finish shower
>spend rest of night feeling really weird
I haven't told anyone any of this before. Keeping it vague cause I know people who go on here. Long story short we technically lost our virginities to each other. Will post more if others are interested.

Looking for anons in central Texas who are definitely not into making incest happen and don't want to get in on their sisters/cousins/daughters/moms/whatever. Incest is against global rule 1 so obviously anyone actually looking for that would get banned for 30 days by the mods. Want to set your family member up? I start an affair with her, get her into being tied up and blondfolded, and talk her into threesome with a "friend". Who might that friend be? No idea, we'll figure it out. Definitely wouldn't want you to film without her knowing though because that would also be illegal and nobody here wants to talk anything that would get them banned right?

Might never find anyone in my area but hope I'm wrong. I have received a few responses that are pretty close to me so there's hope, but looking for all the incest-fetish anons who are around here because so far none of the responders know their relative too well. Email summertimefrost3@gmail if interested. Good luck to everyone else on your fantasies.

Not that interested in just saying what I would do to her but I would actually rape your mom