We need more logic threads in this place

we need more logic threads in this place

>no one makes logic threads anymore
i'm all alone with muh lulz :(

They are idiots. All of them.

Sup Forums was so great they even found out what sort of whores that are paid to protest and spread this propaganda are willing to do for money

I'm writing haikus for my one true love, my Jewess Queen. Tell me what you think of my collection. Here's the first one:
Your words touch my heart
whispers of truth reflections
with fingers of love

Soul shining naked
flowing of lightness and love
aligned in being

Love is not complex
it demands an absent mind
and a present heart

Her dress spills open
sudden flash of silk and skin
sensual simplicity

Fingertips grazing
where the circlet of lace meets
the soft warmth of skin

Your body arched
taut and trembling like a bow
I, the archer

river in your eyes
i will follow its long path
time can forgive us

Heavenly torture
I smell you but can't touch you
Still I breathe you in...

still filled with water
her vase of wilted roses
and his unread card

savoring the trace
of your taste; lingering honey
dancing on my tongue

In my darkest hour
Love's warm illumination
a cosmic night-light

Sheets of flame cascade
Across intertwining limbs
As lovers combust

slow exploration.
I love how you blush when I
tell you what I want

Too fearful to love
heart snaps in two like a twig
burn it as kindle.

Rumble in my heart
Tumble in the dark with me
And may time stand still

Tender caresses
cascading silky tresses
first Love, Life blesses

so it's feminazis behind the celeb spam too, figured as much.
you're clearly doing such a great job for your fellow womyn, faggot.

A kiss from your lips,
Wine-dark, intoxicating,
Steals my breath away.

I love my Jewess Queen you cannot break the purest form of love no matter what you throw at me. I am not a feminist or celeb spammer I am devoted to my one and only Jewess Queen and I want the whole world to know what true love looks like through my expressing of worship

I present to all of you the real queen my Sweet Honeybun Jewess Goddess who knows how to impress. Oh how I love you my Jewess Queen, let me count the ways
>golden strands of hair
>beautiful eyes
>soft milky white skin
>impeccable taste
>fashionable
>relevent
>hot as a fucking volcano
>long legs that i want to stroke all day
>Jewess (1/4 okay!!!!)
>queen of Sup Forums

cool starry bra, hate to break it to ya, but nobody gives a fuck.

post something for the lulz already

Oh how I worship you my dear sweet Jewess Queen I want to shower you in gifts. Anything for you my Goddess

I want to smooch those milky white legs of yours for hours my hunnybunny

My beautiful Jewess Queen loves eating shekels and bagels too! Yum!

Nurse, I'm burning up *cough* for you Jewess Queen *cough* I mean, I'm burning up can you do a check up on me pweeeeeeaaase

isn't she naked in that one gay show?

If my sweet Jewess Queen asked me to jump into bed with her right now I would do it without a second thought. Anything for my sugar hunnybunny Jewess Queen

Scream Queens or something else ??
Which one? Which one?

All of these are so beautiful. I want more

Awwwwww finally another worshipper
Success!

why are all the emma photos tiny?

Kanji on the right can also mean rape.

gtfo newfag.

>low res non nudes
>so beautiful
pick one

Fucking hell my sides.
These people seriously need to be put down globally. They are a disease.

post something funny at least, even teh feminazi faggot posted sexy photos.
do better.

that's a stupid one tho

The verdict: The court finds Andy Sixx as "guilty" for having the steamiest, creamist logs out of everyone on the entire internet.

>ugly girl defends feminism and joins the group of protestors
"whoah ofcourse, she didn't find the mr.right and now she's an angry feminazi. she should act more tame and she'd have a man between her legs!"
>chubb girl defends feminism by slutwalk and nudism
"whoah ofcourse, they sell sex to sell feminism and emphasize on rape. no wonder it's a man's world afterall. man sees, man takes"

Can we just agree that feminism is stupid and these crackhead sluts should walk for equal rights or self-defense laws instead of putting a pussy on a pedestal?
Because none of the arguments you can put out there about this subject ever gonna make sense. If you act like an exhibitionist, no wonder you'll add up to nothing for preventing such acts.

When we are discussing this non-sense more sensible shit happens in the world, Sup Forums.

it's jewish, not fucking jewess

? buys electric because gas cars cause pollution
doesn't realize batteries cause a fucktonne more damage to the environment through their production, and electricity production is even worse more oft than not

no, post shit for the lulz
or fuckoff

It's "Jewess" not "Jewish"

so does that mean electric cars are useless and we should make all the electric vehicle and even machine to work with fuel since electricity production is so much worse right ? I bet he'd be so much less polluting

I don't get why people have a problem with feminism. Female supremacists, sure - but what's so bad about feminism?

>Spells Women with a Y

You do realize that Y is the MALE chromosome, don't you?

Jewess Queen owns this thread now

Not stupid at all.

Electric cars are extremely polluting and last nowhere near as long as oil-based cars.
The batteries degrade so quickly it isn't even funny.

The electricity to power them is also mostly oil and nuclear based, with solar and wind slowly creeping up.
Power storage and transport to charging stations is pretty costly because we lack decent storage systems for raw electricity, the same battery issues apply, they degrade quickly. Converting to other storage method loses power pretty sharply. (like kinetic flywheels, or storing it as a gas in pressurized containers underground / in caves)

But let's say we even have 100% coverage with renewables, those renewables also have a high cost of construction for any decent efficiency. Highly polluting indirectly due to that.

Electric cars are a fucking meme.
The only sensible system is hybrid.
Electric cars will not be viable until we get insanely better batteries. Same goes for every system that relies on batteries from tablets to smartphones to robots.
Whoever makes the next big thing in batteries will be insanely rich.

Not the pictures! The haikus are fantastic

We can go slidding at the funfair wow look at the wind in your hair. So cute!

top kek
nothing compares to oil when it comes to space:power ratios.
electricity has other benefits which oil can't compete with.
wait for tech to improve until switching.
see pic related as to why
or just look at this fucking place, the anti male propaganda is in fullswing. constant cuck shit, male mutilation being glamorized, it's fucking horrendous, not even the gore threads are as sick as these psychopathic nazi cunts are.

Take heed, Sup Forumstards this is your new Goddess. Kneel before her supreme beauty and splendour. Let the wicked halls of Sup Forums chime the lovesong of me and my dear sweet Jewess Queen. For it is written in the Elder Scrolls, the stars alligned for the day that me and my Jewess Queen meet in holy matrimony and express love in its purest form.

user intended to mock the feminists who switch the "a" with a "y" because they don't want "man" in "woman"

Look, my beautiful Jewess Queen awaits me at the little house with the white picket fence. As soon as I have my plane ticket I will have you in my arms and this time I will propose to you so we can be together forever, then nothing can tear us apart. I love you, my dear sweet Jewess Queen. We will soon be living the American Dream.

>Oh, user, nobody has ever treated me like a Goddess before the way you have. I hope the whole world can learn what pure love is like we have. Go out and spread this gospel. I love you so very much! Mwah Mwah Mwah
Ends phonecall

Jesus do you really need attention this much? I nearly think you are a woman.

Her face when I show her my enormous ring I've got for her

Any of her?

what's with all the "jew" bait you keep attempting to entice shitposters with?
go back to posting haikus you lonely sod

Let me put my arms around you, beautiful Jewess Queen. You are a graceful, divine, fashionesta. The world will bow to your endless beauty.

they found some of her, but idr much of it
or maybe she was the one Sup Forums couldn't find.
was a long ass time ago

She's my Jewess Queen. It's not bait. It's her pet name

The haikus are beautiful

she isn't here though
who the fuck are you talk to?

What's the deal on all the pics of blonde girls & worshiping them? Need explain plz

the hypocrisy is horrendous

how do you feel about your queen having a higher sperm count than you?

need pic of his shirt

Awwwwww thanks! I know she'll love them