Celeb Thread

Celeb Thread

For all that love and lust

"As long as we have 'loyalty till the end' there's no point in believing in anything, even in those we love. The only thing we can believe in, with absolute certainty is Munnfu

Finger my piss hole for TayTay, Piss 7 different directions the next morning for TayTay

Munnster, how could youuu!?!

You guys seen my hunger games?

literally nothing matters more than my sexual obsession with taytay

Now do you remember?
Who you are?
What you were meant to do?

I cheated the image limit... thanks to you.
And thanks to you, I've left my mark.

You have too -- you've written your own history. You're your own man.
I'm Munnposter, and you are too...

No... it's the two of us. Together. This story - this legend - it's ours.

We can change the world, and with it, the future.

I am you, and you are me. Carry that with you, wherever you go.

Thank you, my friend. From here on out, you're Munnposter.

>that pic
>with that post

Beautiful user

Love is universal. We all need a place to meet and share.

How many songs can you sing out loud? Love is bringing yourself up to something she can do. Why arent you singing?

Team Munnfu was once one. But the conflict between the shit posters - has torn it in two. We will use the celeb thread to heal that rift and make team Munnfu whole again. To do this, we need anons. An unstoppable trump card with enough power to bring order to the threads

I guess so.
I do appreciate (some) of Taylor's pictures.

Is that a bunnyfu fake?

Love man. We all love different woman and things. I would love jam out for hours on guitar and eat pizza with TayTay. Then get her drunk and hump her in many positions, getting her to fart loud and colorful. Im not a predator. Just an asshole taking advantage of a better than average situation. TayTay worship is deeper, darker down the rabbit hole. Ive been there many times, and my arm veins have grown greener and thicker in a bad way.

If someone could shop Munn with an eye patch and maybe a little shrapnel horn that would be lolz worthy

Waifu Wars have changed

Buildup lots of muriatic acid for TayTay, Strip the gold off RAM sticks for TayTay

Its very toxic, dont do it

Not even your mom?

That sounds awesome, playing together with her, sharing a meal with Taylor then going down onto her.
I post Rose often, so I know what you mean by us liking other women.

How's Taylor worshipping? Do you enjoy it?

cum hard for TayTay
wish your friends a good night for TayTay

get comfy in bed for TayTay
shut down your computer and dream for TayTay

Give me your eye that I might see for TayTay, The blind man kissing my hand for TayTay

Would you vote for Trump for Tay Tay?

didn't know the 6th sense child got a sex change

Rose is beautiful. Im glad when she is posted. That sadfu needs a hug and kisses only someone loving and beautiful can give her. TayTay worship was a joke at first, but others latched on, and I know it means a lot to them. I wont quit and I hope they wont quit. The funny TayTayisms. the overlysexual comments. Just do it because you love her. Always and forever

Where have you been?

TayTay. At least Tay's pussy is pink and moist and willing to admit a mistake

TayTay worship is a joke to you...?

The over exaggeration parts were funny and nice

Okay, good. We're on the same page.

Signed, undercover TayTay user that you love and loves you back :3

bless Tay Tay

I can see how it can bring anons together too, the worshipping of different celebs. It's fun to find others with similar tastes and express ourselves on here. I love other celebs too.
Sadfu, does need hugs and kisses. But also needs to be fucked as well. :P

I love my TayTay anons. Even if you love other girls, I seem to find you and care for you very much. I could never just kick TayTay, My heart is true like Elvis Cosstello

I really like Rose's toes. They're very underrated.

Are you the Rose-user that finishes to a certain picture because of the amount of bare skin she shows off...?

A woman in yellow is special and deserves all the love in the world. :3

>TayTay will never hold my cock inbetween her index and middle finger like a pencil

;____;

God, this picture makes me want to go for round two to Munn again.

I think that's the other Rosebro.
I do love that picture though. Whenever I see it I get close to finishing. Rose is so beautiful though.

what can I say, I enjoy fapping to Tay from time to time.

I get you guys mixed up, sorry. :(

For what it's worth, I just finished to Munn a little while ago and had a blast. You should do it again if you can. :)

You are loved, user.

I just lost my big bag of cocaine

You like Sadfu too or just the yellow she's wearing. :P

It's okay. You were in that other thread too?? The other Rose-user is cool too. I forget who he likes. I think it was Lily, Jenna, Emma and some others.

Don't do drugs. TayTay would not approve.

I was, yes. Getting a little tired so not posting many pics anymore.

Were you the one that liked this pic.

I can't help but fap to her sometimes.

>yellow she's wearing. :P
>TayTay would not approve.

I love woman in yellow, they look like sunflowers and is a great way to step up and talk to them. "You're so beautiful,bright and shiny like a sunflower!" That works a lot of the time.

Im dying, user. I need to be killed one of these days

No, I was posting Olivia and dumb Metal Gear stuff with another user and then tried to take a break to fap :P

Then fap. I TayTay isny my girl, only the girl I love. Do what you will with her. Get naked on the floor and fap. Thats the best

Sounds amazing. Tay always makes me cum had.

>admit a mistake
>a mistake
>mistake
>Implying Tay wasn't right
How dare you disagree with Tay Tay's wishes !

Get naked on the floor right now, open up a big picture or TayTay and cum CUM! CUM user!!!

Iam human and can change my mind anytime I want to. I love TayTay, but never have to agree with her 100% of the time. My jizz is the only judge

Grrr, I thought you liked Rose...

I was the user saying that I liked Munn now, which I do and I told you all to keep stroking for munnfu. cx

the question is - which pic

>Grrr, I thought you liked Rose...
I do! She a natural beauty and I would help her change a flat tire. My love and absolute lust belongs to TayTay. I will kill the world for TayTay

Oh... you were very very helpful. I'm a real sucker for that kind of encouragement.

Any pic. the better question is, what lube? Olive oil will last till cum. Its hard to wash off. Vasoline is waterproof, you have to scrape it off your cock and balls. Try a small amount of olive or corn oil and wash it off really well afterwards.

Ohhh. cx I do like that era of Taylor too. Busted some nuts to those pictures a while back. I think Rose is my go to though.

I think most anons like it. I'm glad I helped out.

But if I use vaseline and I try and wash it off in the shower, thats a guaranteed second orgasm to Tay

coconut oil is my current go-to

amazing

Love anyone all the time. You choose. Its your life :3
Use suggested or learn to cum more. Thats never a bad thing

jerk 9 times and cum small drips for TayTay, Kiss a bleach white smile and drip small cummings for TayTay

Monica is a tit and nipple goddess!

:)

Also, that other user posts this one a ton, that's how you'd know if it was him.

I already came for Munn, user. I'm so sorry. :(

You better have emptied your balls for munn too, I was looking for the best pics in that last thread. cx

Please shit on me you otherworldly Goddess

You two need to kik or some other video chat and rub cocks together. My TayTay lovers are self contained beasts. We love ourself, and post wonderful things about the others out there

You could consider my balls completely drained :)

I would enjoy watching this very much.

anything from Red on

When was the last time you prayed to the one true God, Natalie Portman!

I can barely fill out a CAPTCHA while touching myself. I bring nothing to the table.

Here

I don't have kik...

I was too busy posting that I didn't. :(

last time I saw those tiddies

Cum as much as possible and sleep!

*sprayed
two days ago to be honest

That short hair in that bullshit movie 10 years ago

Probably a week ago...

What are you waiting for?

Do you worship Natalie as the one true God?

Waiting for what? Kik or cumming for munn?

draining your balls for somebody

Blind faith is giving up the most freewill.

Kill yourself before someone makes you do it for them

I'd happily die for Natalie!

Idk. I've been talking to you anons and posting a lot. I've just been edging.

God bless your stamina. I hate typing with one hand so I try to avoid it as much as possible.

i've thought about Tay as my mom even though she's younger than me