Worst drug to dt from and how to do it. Pic related

Worst drug to dt from and how to do it. Pic related

Tylenol

Dubl dub. Good job. Subs and benzos are the worst

Benzo Dtox last year or two. Subs have the worst longest half life. Go out west dry out. Stay away from anyone that can getem

Suboxone is a bitch. And yes benzos are the worst will kill your brain. Makes you feel retarded for months of your on it long enough.

How long does it take to detox off of 2mg of subutex. Been taking everyday for 5 years.

I wish I had some insight on other anons experience op. Sorry this thread will 404

>from
And will kratom help

I have a family member that took Valium for 4 years under the guidance of a doctor shockingly enough I wanna say something like 5mg QID PRN (four times a day as needed). Anyway, I've heard best practice is to limit someone to six months on this. Anyway...he's been on hydroxyzine for a month and been off of Valium for like two months. Will it really take two years for him to get back to himself?

In my experience...antipsychotics...

Meth is pretty shitty coming down.

5mg Valium 4 times a fucking day? That shit is supposed to be used before going to bed.

I've had valium and xanax habits both were fucking awful and made feel suicidal when coming off them. I'm a functioning weed smoker, i can cope with that but pills are fucked man, they get you stoned but man the side efeects arew fuckign killer. Short term memory lapses are really bad to deal with , i dont care about lazy tongue or missing social shit and becoming more reclusive but the memeory loss is fucking painfull.

Was in kpin three mg a day 18 years. Been clean one year barely knewmy name for 8 months

Benzo's ofc.
Speed is pretty fucked too.

Heard it does but addicting as well. Never had the pleasure.

Anti psychotic or anti depressant was mentally excruciating to quit

Couldn't smoke after kicking nerve pills. Smoked my whole life.

benz are great except no one knows how to handle them, You literally cannot do them 2 days in a row. The become to comfortable and fuck you up. If I take benz then I ride it out and its atleast a week before I take another, I usually forget about them by that time and its a good month before I take one again or something stressful comes up and I can't sleep for a few nights I am like fuck it time to melt that shit away.
There is no education with these drugs, it's a shame people don't know how to use them safely and even doctors are prescribing them for everyday use. In the UK you can only get a month max prescription of benz, then after that it's over. No more.

Seconded. Feel physically and emotionally terrible is one thing, but when you become psychotic and are potentially a danger to yourself or others, that's definitely the worst potential detox reaction (besides death, obviously, lol).

I've been on Abilify for close to ten years...I'm scared that I'll get a movement disorder coming off of staying on...that is if I can overcome the absolute hellish withdrawals.

I hope I can find some kind of replacement or can live without it

That's scary man.

Yep exactly how Im taking mine now, on Oxazepam/Alepam 15mg just take them as needed, sometimes a week or two without taking them, sometimes need them for a couple days when anxiety is really bad.

Problem for me is every other non benzo treatment ive tried or antidepressents are fucked like leave me feeling like a zombie.. Alepam 15mg I can function 100% and anxiety just stops.. And its either take the tablets or drink to treat it.

Docs what fucked me up. I learned and enjoy now after I was a year clean.

That's why I prefer Phenibut or other GABA analogues over benzos; similar subjective effects, but much less substantial tolerance and dependency buildup. I can take Phenibut 3 days a week no problem.

ANYONE STUCK ON SUBOXONE OR PILLS LISTEN UP.

Kratom. My state sells it in almost very smoke shop. I change my addiction from subs to kratom. I get 70 capsules for 15 dollars. Doesage varies. Its MUCH cheapet and MUCH cleaner and easier to get off then subs. Google it. Thank me later. Take bali.

first month without antidepressant (prozac) were terrible. intense nightmares, brain shocks, mood was up and down. been a couple years but I wouldn't wish that on anyone

Just don't let it happen to you. Wouldn't wish it but I'm one person. That's cause she's doing it to my daughter.

Where do you get kratom? Never saw it.

Ever tried functional GABA analogues? If not, I'd recommend looking into phenibut (OTC, easiest to obtain), baclofen, gabapentin, and pregabalin. I've tried two out of four of those and found them both subjectively better than benzos; similar effects but without the severe tolerance or withdrawals.

Citlopram for me. Worse than any narcotic.

Gabapentin is scheduled now was in it a while.

Zoloft titration put me in the hospital

> (You)
>Where do you get kratom? Never saw it.

Smoke shops sell them. Or online. Legal.

We'll I may try it. I mean hell if i got black tar in the mail. Surely this isn't so bad. Any specific strain. I need off subs but withdrawals are long and shit.

Yep had looked at getting them before, you and other people here convinced me just now to order some.

Nice, I hope they serve you well as they do me!

Dubs. Anyone got a websight for kratom they have used¿strain?

Your tolerance probably dropped if you were necking benzos, you could try smoking a smaller amount and i know thats hard after you've been used to big fat joints or big bowlfuls but it might work.

Just got probation missed some child support payments. 2 to be exact a year ago. Now. 4 years supervised. Microdosing weed helped me sleep after benzo but can't quit sub. Have to piss clean It's killing me now though. I'm not doing foir years over an addiction to .125 mg. sub. Benzos have my mind cucked

Theres meang da and bali. Bali is more relaxing and meang da more stimulating. I prefer bali because MD makes me anxious. Its preference tho. Bali doesnt make me tired at all. Just like a pain pill. Search for Expert Botanicals. Best value. 70 capsules 15 bucks. Do NOT try and buy powder the taste is something on a new level.

Ok im listining. Why bali

you have my full sympathies Sup Forumsro
stay stronk and try and kick the pills
some good shared stories ITT, they help me stay off shit. You tried an N.A meeting? I went to a few. Scared the shit out of me. Every single person had been to jail for smack or had lost their kids or partners. The pain in that room was real. I respect every single one of them for being there and they had all gotten clean. It can be done man. All the best dude, hope you keep seeing your kids etc.

I was wondering about powder ect. Thanks for the input user. And i dont need anything to make me anxious. Benzo detox after a year still had me on edge..

Ignore this user. Buy powder. I pay $80 for a kilogram of kratom. Try a red or white strain for your needs. I would start at 5 grams and see where you are at. It isn't any worse than powdered tea. That's a total rip off buying capsules. Try Hawksbill Botanicals. They offer free shipping and have solid product. White Sumatran, Red Bali or Elephant jongkong are my recommended ones

I will thanks user. I'm great with my kids. I'm doing good just the last few steps of kicking are killer. I just want my life back. I did my time over snack a decade ago. Not again. I have one month to pass drug test

That's why it has a picture of a sword on it, because it is a double edge sword. It is used to help those quit heroin, by becoming addicted to suboxone. Less of two evils sort of deal. You are better off never touching this stuff unless you have a serious heroin problem and a doctor gives it to you. Otherwise, enjoy your detox.

Ive had a big bag of maeng da now for months. Expires next month. Its disgusting so i got back on subutex.

Also be meetings listening to stories just made me crave. I don't know why the government forces this in me. I guess they gotta make their dough

DUBS... I did have a horrible heroin only problem. it killed that problem but suboxone.. im down to .125 mg have been months. Can't kick it. Worse than h.

Get a capsule machine and empty caps from Amazon for like 20 bucks. Or don't be a vag and toss and wash.

If its a regular 9 panel test subs will not show up. I go to propation every month for a year on it and never a bad test. If you dont trust it buy a test and test your self

Do you feel better now than you did during your heroin use? If so then it did it's job somewhat. Just lower it little by little until you don't need it as much.

Yes I feel clean but I'm not and with drug test coming up. I got one month. I'll make it. Thanks for all the good advice. Great anons itt

My city tests for sub. Had since I'd say... 2007

the stories I heard at N.A were "my wife died" "my kids are in foster care" "I keep going to jail" " i was a hooker to pay for smack" " i hung my sister out of her 5th storey window cos she couldn't give me money" "my mum died and i didn't go to the funeral cos i was high" It was fuckign grim as fuck, no way those stories make anyone crave and if they do you should seriously get a shrink cos craving that type of horrorshow might be indicative of self hating and super low self esteem which can be dealt with in counselling and therapy. Kicking addiction without support is harder, try and get as much support as you can. All the best bro.

Kentucky usa. Completely against

Thanks my hick town must have shit counslers. All they talked about was drug experiences

Np. And just know it is both physical and mental. So if you can cut the physical dependence as low as you possibly can, the rest is all mental. You might feel cravings, even at low doses.. but just try to do things to distract your mind and stay busy. Go to the park, for a walk, just anywhere else besides sitting around thinking about the one thing you are trying to quit. And this goes to anyone trying to quit anything. It can help depression, drug/chemical addictions, and much more. You just have to stay focused on the big goal. You can do it and get that job Sup Forumsro.

Thank you anons a ton. Better than any class I've experienced where I am. Keep it real.

It's ALL mental. Thank you again.

Lol this dude...meth is a shitty come down.

I

J

Duck meth. Flush the rest or give it away way some soup and sleep. Wake up and your fine. No physical pain.

Ya meth kek... coke is harder but once your down your diamonds again.

Don't you fine goose meth to be superior to duck meth?

Fuck meth faggot. Why do i get the feeling you knew this. That is clever but this was serious thred.

As if there is a serious bread these days in Sup Forums bunch of new fags

I've been on kratom for 5 years now. Got me off the opiates. I buy it at a place in austin called Garden Of The Anchients and I think they sell it on their website. Best thing to ever happen to me. But now I'm addicted to kratom and will one day have to detox but it's worth it. It's been 5 years and that shit can still get me high if I switch strains often enough.

I recommend it to all my Army PTSD buddies because it's way fucking better than benzos, alcohol, Prozac and ambien

Trap homo leftist fags.

You might as well have been doing fucking heroin if you take Suboxone. What because its legal? Fuck that.

Anything is better than those. I have heard someone recently died from kratom but I need it short term.

Read the whole thread or fuck off.

I did heroin first forever. Only heroin. And sub I'd worse. I covered this.