Wife/gf cuck/share stories? Best or worst experiences?

Wife/gf cuck/share stories? Best or worst experiences?

Wife and I were out at a restaurant/bar one night. My wife was a bit tipsy. I suggested to her that she flirt with some guy and try to get him to finger her. She knew I liked fantasizing about that kinda stuff. She chats up a guy. She casually puts her hand in his leg a couple of times. And inches her way up to his crouch. I'm watching from a distance and am practically ripping my pants from my hard cock. She gets up to his cock and is rubbing it from the outside. She gets him to put his hand up her dress and starts to finer her. It goes on for a few minutes. We take off to our hotel room and have an amazing fuck.

Fuck that's hot! me and the missus have a couple of similar experiences, such a turn watching her flirt with other guys

maybe this helps

@746490536
Cucks are idiots you fags

Nice! I had my wife join a dating site once and loved reading the conversations she was having or while I was at work she would send me screenshots and I couldn't wait to get home to fuck her

I thought summer was over???

@746491208
Cucks can only operate in fall time?

my wife joined fetlife once. she had a fair number of guys and girls message her. she almost hooked up with one guy after a few months but got cold feet right before it happened

Ah that's a shame! I think I got quite lucky with my missus. Hinted at the idea of her with other men early on and I knew she was enjoying it too so I knew it wouldnt take much persuading

bump

Any time a guy ever looked at any of my GFs sideways, there were words or I split his face open.

Does that count as a bad experience you pieces of shit?

Lol

Whenever you are not around, people like me will be flirting with and perving on your gfs, and they will be loving it, because they are dating a psycho manlet. There's nothing you can do buddy

my wife

True shit on shitcan

This made me laugh for 2 reasons

1, Never happened

2, couldn't split an egg

Nice!! More please?

WWYD

Meet gf senior yeAr at high school
We are each other's firsts
She goes far away to college
Makes us both promise to be devoted and faithful
She's shy quiet and antisocial and is scared because she doesn't know how to make friends
I visit After a semester and find she has tons of guy friends
I find out that she made friends by getting hammered at parties and dealing out backroom blowjobs...
Then calls me to make sure I'm faithful

Might as well kys at that point user

Meet couple at out of state wedding and go beck to our room for a night cap thinking something might happen. His girl too drunk and tired announces she's leaving. I get him and mine take one last shot. Mine passes out and he says I'm a lucky guy. We talk some more about that and I say she can't sleep in her dress so I take it off.. she's out cold. He's staring at her. I ask if he wants to take off her bra and he says no you do it. I show him how passed out she is and explain that if she wakes up we'll tell her. She was into it and must have blacked out. So he takes off her bra.

Love to see her pussy gaped in that position

would need to see moar to decide

OP, you claiming this goddess is your wife? OC nudes for proof.

I have plenty

Did she swallow?

Even better!!

Like this ?

Wife and i use this fantasy all the time, ill get her to suck my cock will riding a dildo or fuck her while sucking one etc get her to tell me about how she wants me to watch her fuck multiple guys and how she would let them cum in her. It's super hot maybe one day we will do it for real.

Or this

Loved watching my fiance get taken by two big black bulls. It was her Valentine's day gift to me. She came so hard. It was so fucking hot. Pic is her.

I Sup Forumslieve you

sure, faggot.

well she got better at BJs and was proud of it on the bright side...didnt think of it as a warning though

black out at a party and desperate to make friends? of course

She's waiting for you

We'll see there's always an up side , good work user

great figure. can we see her feet? tits?

More tits, I don't think I have any feet

sure, here you go

well if was aweful at the time beside the BJs and guilt sex...
but now after the fact I'm ok with it now I just want to find the pics of her in action as a closet slut...
they'd feed her drink until her secret slut came out
then feed her more until she passed out...
she got passed around as limp blacked out fuck doll a few times too

Tits

Nice

Tit

have a few pics ill have to share the next thread

I want to be cucked so bad. This is my wife I love sharing her.

Ass spread

My wife and I have an arrangement with a friend of ours, we occasionally do MFM threesomes. It’s hot as hell every time, but never as hot as the first time. Seeing the nervousness and excitement in my wife’s eyes as she guided him in for the first time turned me on like nothing else. I highly recommend trying it, but only with someone you trust.

Bump

have kik? email?

Not sure if this makes me a cuck or what else but...

>Me and gf are swimming in crystal clear water in a secluded spot
>Water is warm and she looks and feels great
> I give her a hug and decide to untie her top
> her tits fall out exposed to sun and water when she tried to float away so she floats back
> I see her nips are rock hard through the glassy water and she she's I'm rock hard too
> she looks around to make sure there's no one in sight and slips her bathing suit bottoms to the side
>I turn her around so we can see the open water While I slide into her and start fucking
> she was focussed on taking dick that she didn't notice a fishing boat speeding by
> for whatever reason I instinctively pick her up off of my cock and hold her up out of the water exposing her bare tits and pussy to the boaters
> she was not pleased and I got twice as hard

Mmmm

Nice

Not a story exactly but I've been recording my gfs mother for months and love posting her on Sup Forums for anons to jerk off to. Love knowing that hundreds of anons are jerking to these pics and her cuck husband has no idea and neither does she. Does this make me evil?

meh
i make my wife blow me while i watch vids
tell her im watching old vids of her
really watching voyeur of her mom in the shower
cum on wifes face looking at mother in laws tits

tits and face?

That's pretty hot! Surely she will want to try it for real?

That's a hot pic! Would love to stretch her pussy out

Definitely a turn on!

Good story user! Bet she liked being on show deep down

FACE!!!

College crush used to tell me about her hookups for the weekend every sunday

>too much drinking, out one night with a friend and his girl, he cant dance for shit, she can
>her grinding her ass into my cock all night, she definitely was feeling what was going on
>her man was watching us the whole night, but not upset about what he was seeing
>leaving club we go back to their place for drinks and with her right there
>he asked could he watch her suck my cock, known him for years, didn’t think he was a cuck
>she was happy to get her mouth on me and damn she was good
>ended up fucking her all night while he watched
>she was a hungry little slut

Thanks!
She was pissed
>why would you do that, what if they saw me?? Or had cameras or something
> I said that's the point you're hot and I want to show you off and let people know you're mine aaaand they didn't see you
They did.
> she seemed to be agreeable with this so much so she let me slide back in and noticed I was bigger

Not sure if that makes me a chuck or what

Not sure if it counts...I was swimming at night once with my college girlfriend at her parent’s place while they were out of town. I look up and notice her neighbor is watching her swimming from his window. I swim over to her and tell her we should skinny dip since it’s late and nobody is around. She pulls off her bikini, not knowing the neighbor is watching. Turned me on so much.

good times

An unplanned time that I shared my wife was one of my hottest.. In the army about 7 years ago wife came down for the weekend when we had a family do/ BBQ. Few drinks, not drunk just happy. Get back to my room early morning. Decide to get showered. Get back to room find my mate hanging outside my room, invite him in for couple drinks, out of nowhere wife starts flirting with him, I let her. I dare her to suck him off, he looks at me shocked, wife doesn't stall, literally mouth on his cock in seconds, I remember thinking he had a huge cock and it wasn't long before he was on the bed she was riding him hard! Loved every minute and I came buckets in her afterwards

Nothing wrong with a little showing off. Did you see their reaction when they saw her?

My wife loves to dress slutty and flash your pussy and cleavage, havent taken it past the flirting level with other guys and girls

Thanks!
See here

I think you are right!
I got drunk and later explained.
>I like when people look at you like they want you and want to fuck. Makes me want you even more.
>she's like no one looks at me like that!
> I asked her to not wear a bra anymore to prove it
> the next day she's walking through the hotel Jennifer Aniston style erect nipples blazing

unplanned times are the best, girlfriend and me walking back from metro and pretty drunk, local guy chatting us up and she is tipsy, he is " helping" her walk and feeling her up in the process, she doesnt object to it. We get to our apt and I ask her you want to invite him in? she is all for it, once inside our place we are all over her, must have fucked her all night

That's just exhibitionism, user. Don't get yourself confused with a cuck.

me and my gf were having a threesome with a trap friend of mine

his cock actually ended up being bigger than mine, and as the threesome went on she got more and more hungry for his dick

I thought it was really hot anyway, so I started licking and sucking them while she was riding him

after he came in her she got off him and we cleaned off his cock, kissing and sharing his cum

He's actually moved in with us now, it's so hot having this weird threeway relationship- and he's such a sweet boy, not like a typical bull and all, I'm really kind of infatuated with him tbh kek

Stale copypasta

kys plz

Ménage a trois, not bad

my ex when drunk, got super horny and was filthy talker, and I told her while fucking her that I was gonna do that place an ad on CL and see who responds, figured it was late enough and not much would happen. Damn email box blew up, after few exchanges settled on a local guy about 10 min away, texted my address and yup he showed, she was already in bed, naked and after introductions she had no problem when he dropped his pants and she sucked him right there.

we play up the cuck stuff too as well, and I love it
I was tonguing his asshole and jerking off while he was pumping into my gf, it was so hot.

he likes to kiss us and joke that we belong to him now, it feels like the perfect relationship

oh, and fucking his round ass while he teases me about how he fucked my gf is super arousing too

is their a thing for reverse cuck?

>tell wife about dream where i fuck her friend
>wife tells friend about dream
>friend comes over when wife isn't home
>friend sluts it up and comes on to me really hard
>wife texts "is friend there yet? have fun"
>fuck friend
>wife comes home while I'm with friend
>she was watches and tells us positions
>cum all over friends back
>wife and friend shower together
>fuck them both after shower

My wife took her top off and sucked my friends dick one time, I watched, she was drunk and regretted it the next day. I still think about it when I jerk off.

Those tits are fucking nasty dude ew

what's wrong with them? they look fine to me

This is pretty much how it worked out for me.
Basically me blowing my load in the first 10 minutes and watching her get pounded in every hole for the next 3 hours.
She said the she had so many orgasms that she lost count.

literally cancer, a lot like this faggot thread.

Gay af

delete this

you don't even know dude
I'm going to ask him if I can suck his cock later, I want to try some one on one stuff with him

Ok I'm good with that! Thanks!

Definately dropped jaws and raised beer cans.

Good story user.

We did this, placed add on CL not expecting anything at all really.. nothing for a couple days then all of a sudden soooo many emails.. ended up.meeting a couple of guys, but the first guy we met, huge 9 inch thick cock and the wife loved it so much we have kept in touch

Insecurities?

Hmm, wife and I met up with a guy on craigslist. He had a decent 7" dick. I undress my wife, and pull her panties down as she sucks his cock. Then i spread her ass cheeks as his cock went in her. I decided to get my cock sucked as he pounded her pussy. I made her suck my cock to completion after he came on her face

my gf cheated on me and got pregnant

I broke up with her, but we'd meet up every now and then to fuck

using her pregnant body was so sexy