Can someone explain how can a homosexual man be seen as equal man to others...

Can someone explain how can a homosexual man be seen as equal man to others? Being an alpha leading dominant male has a direct relationship with females, for them to be dominated. How can you say you are gay but still a true "man" when your leisure time includes sucking your boyfriend and rearranging your guts?

Thank you. Someone said it.

Any male who tells the world he's a fag is a subhuman IMO. He's literally saying he let's other men treat him like a woman. So its obvious he has no self respect. If he thinks he's worthless, ain't no way in hell I'm gonna show him any respect.
Fags are just beta males who can't pull women. They find it too hard or scary so the go the easy way and root each other.

Tldr; so many faggots, not enough bullets.

anybody can dominate a woman, that's easy.

it takes a manly man to dominate another man. it's the most alpha thing you can do

It's very easy. You only need to be unaware of said person's sexual orientation.
And without that knowledge, you will have absolutely no problems with the guy.
tl;dr response to a beta cuck who's struggling with finding something he can be proud of in his life, choosing his sexual orientation to boost himself above other people.

>tfw tldr takes more time to read

shit I just noticed that too

faggots are easily identifiable. You guys might think you blend in to normal society, but nah, you dont, you stand out like dogs balls.

>Dog balls
Mate you fucking gay

Don't be a loser. Shoreleave from venture bros

Just be alpha, faggot

did your mom not hug you enough

I really don't care what people do behind closed doors but one of my neighbors is a gay couple. Own 3 small yappy dogs who constantly bark 24/7 (they leave them outside because they bark all the time). Despite being perfectly manicured and prissy they fancy themselves 'cowboy' types, driving pickups, which never get a speck of dust on them, and dressing the part too. There's no neighborhood association where I live but if your grass gets a centimeter over length they will raise hell to code enforcement and make sure you get slapped with a fine. God help you if you have a controlled fire in a fire pit on a non-burn day -- they'll make sure a fire truck is dispatched.

This is in the deep south, too. You'd think a lower profile than being walking stereotypes, but they just can't mind their own business. I don't want to make it about their sexual orientation but they're making it hard.

You'd think
>they'd keep
a lower profile than being walking stereotypes

Didn't you just make this thread

They sound like walking stereotypes. There's thousands like them or a variation of in every city in every country. That shit is like an invasive weed. Needs more gasoline.

>men are superior because they fuck and dominate women
>gay men fuck those men who were considered alphas
Gay man > all
Seriously. You think you're better than us lmfao. I feel so sorry for straight dudes having to wine and dine their bitch and put up with her periods and mood swings and cravings

Fuck that shit. Gay is the way. My bf and I spend the day paintballing and hitting the shooting range and then we go home and fuck hard and rough like men
stay mad breeders.

>How can you say you are gay but still a true "man" when your leisure time includes being a weeaboo who posts anime garbage on the internet?

Sounds like you are trying too hard. Women have curves, are beautiful and smell sweet. Us men are hairy, sweaty as fuck and stink of ass.

Give me a chick any day. You only have a 'bf' because deep down you know you're not worthy enough to be with a woman. You know you couldn't provide for her or keep her safe. So you just become a woman for another man, and that 'man' in turn is a woman you for. That's about 800 different types of fucked up.
But hey you do paintball, high fives, fist pumps all round. You are just like normal guys. Kek.

My bf is quite cute, he smells like his deodorant and cologne, he hates body hair so shaves almost everything.

Im bi so I've had 2 girlfriends before. one turned out to be a bitch and the other one cheated on me. Women are evil despicable creatures and I feel sorry for straight guys I really do.

>deep down you know you're not worthy enough to be with a woman.
/thred
gays are only gay because they couldn't get a woman.

men are literally repulsive and ugly, both sexes agree on this.

See

I consider sucking dick an art form. When someone tells me to suck his dick I view it as an honor and a privilege. Not to mention an opportunity to show off my unparalleled dick sucking skills. Most of the time, the man puts up quite the struggle and yells at me that he didn't mean it literally. But I see straight through that ruse. When I finally free that dick from his pants and place it inside my mouth everything changes. The look of blissful ecstasy on his face reaffirms what I already hold true in my heart. This is what I was born to do. Dick is my medium and I am its master. No homo.

Meh, you sound like the guy who suck my dick. Yep, i fell for the guys give better head meme. Was fucking awful. Might as well have been my great granma. He groaned and moaned like a faggot the whole time, seeing him act like this was a total turn off. Couldn't even get hard. After about 5 minutes of watching him embarrass himself I shut it down. Shit was not cash.

I'm a gay male and I go soft with men like this. I'm gay because I want to fuck a man. Not a cutie 3.14 omg so kawaii :3 feminine bitch. Feminine gays are the worst and they give us all a shit name from their faggyness

Topkek.

True dominance is knowing you can turn a dude into a eunuch on a whim.

Must suck to be gay and have everyone think those flaming limp wristed reprobates are your kin.

>your grass gets a centimeter over length
I thought you have guns in America

This also means fags have guns too. They also kill.