Go Vegan Sup Forums

Go Vegan Sup Forums

Animals are sentient beings, and slaughtering them in the millions for food, even though we don't need it is just wrong.

I am an omnivore by nature, so I will eat both flesh and plants.
The law of nature is a power hierarchy, the strong eat the weak.
The insects eat each other, the wolves eat the rabbits, the lions eat the antelope, the humans eat them all.

So you are say I could eat you then ?

i'd rather not waste all that food, and the life of an animal whos sole purpose in life was to provide sustenance
also who the fuck has the time/money to be able to neglect meat?

You can try.

>Animals are sentient beings
Nnnnnnnnope

Fish are barely sentient and other seafood like scallops are arguably less sentient than most plants

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahHAhahahahHahahhaHhahaaa

Go vegan or die, faggets

We dont need to eat flesh to survive

its called being on top of the food chain

I am no vegan, but you are wrong.
Sentient just means able to perceive or feel things.

Do you own pet fish do you see their behaviours and personality's every day ?

Ok go tell that to a lion or a bear

>sentient being
We understand you are not a sentient being

Tell me how in nature a human can eat a relatively balanced diet without meat.
Unless you are saying it is merely a moral obligation by the convenience of society.
If that is the case you know how I feel and try to hold a moral high ground in countries where a balanced animal free diet is near impossible.

See you forget our big smart brains and the wonders of tech.
That is why we are strong, not mere muscle.

Heard of rice ?

Ok go tell that to a wolf or a crocodile

Amount Per 100 grams
Calories 130
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.3 g 0%
Saturated fat 0.1 g 0%
Polyunsaturated fat 0.1 g
Monounsaturated fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 1 mg 0%
Potassium 35 mg 1%
Total Carbohydrate 28 g 9%
Dietary fiber 0.4 g 1%
Sugar 0.1 g
Protein 2.7 g 5%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 1% Iron 1%
Vitamin D 0% Vitamin B-6 5%
Vitamin B-12 0% Magnesium 3%

Sure looks full of Amino acids and proteins to me and look at all those trace amounts of vitamins.

Been vegan for a few months now. Feelsgoodman

Easy to take the moral high ground with cognizance you twit.
You are just repeating yourself.

What is your point people have lived on rice and hemp for thousands of years

Combined with meat.

No who said that ?

Apes rarely eat meat in the wild you fuck, if you're gonna make that strawman argument, go out and start eating insects like we naturally would and are supposed to.

I've owned several species basically my entire life yes. Some marine life is fairly intelligent and I certainly wouldn't eat a dolphin for example but a tuna or a trout isn't going to know the difference between another animal biting it's head off or me except with a human it'll likely be a cleaner quicker kill. Animals don't usually die of old age in the wild you know.

Strawman my ass, apes eat tons of insects because the are too shit-stupid to farm.
They eat tons of bugs and fuck you if that is even viable in colder climates.

And the plants are stronger than us and have the ability to fight back?

A whole argument against veganism can be made just from their argument for it. Being vegan makes them such an idiot that it shows ppl it doesn't work

Animal and plant protein aren't the same exact thing.

Back to moral obligation by convenience are we?
Try raising broccoli in the winter without a greenhouse.

>>Wut is biology?

vegans are so fucking stupid

Only rice?

Vegan arguments, so dumb that in turns ppl against veganism just by example

I eat meat very regularly, but I know a regular meat heavy diet is not good for the human body, but we are naturally supposed to eat insects anyway, and they would be a healthier diet.

Lied on the amount of calories in the meat serving (it's 25 grams). On forgot to mention that 100 calories of brocolli is 3 fucking cups. You're not eating 3 cups of brocolli in one sitting unless you're a fucking goat

why are vegans so dumb?

humans do this every day whats your fucking point
just shoot the vermin and be done with it

Who cares? The only people dying of lack of water on a larger scale are niggers and sandniggers

Shit argument when humans hunt those animals as a pastime.

Ok lets start with you

It's 4 gallons actually.

Vegans are so fucking dumb

Americans will be soon also

These fucking "facts" are lies. It takes nowhere near that to produce a litre of milk - how much fucking water do you think it takes to farm enough crops to feed 7 billion vegans? Spurious bullshit based on internet science.
Also cheese is fucking delicious.

by nature you squat around a cave in your own shit and hump underage girls

By nature we invented plumbing, sanitary shitting conditions, etc. Underage wasn't underage 100 years ago give or take. By nature we created farms for producing meat. By nature we create blades, spears, guns to hunt with.

They're vegans, of course they're full of bullshit.

Also, they forgot that harvesting plants kills a lot of small animals, and reptiles too. Or they don't count as "animals" to them?

Vegans are just less violent PETAs, 100% as idiotic

Right on. I worked as a chef for many years, nothing gave me more pleasure than butchering down a nice side of beef or pig, using every last little bit to create some delicious animal-based meal. When you can turn a fucking trotter into dinner, you know that animal died for some good.

Yeah, if you are a caveman you knob.
We are intelligent and technologically superior to the rest of earths children.
We rule by power of mind, not muscles.

we just smarter than the animals. god wants us to own them

how gay

>he says while browsing Sup Forums
Why eat what we don't need then?

*sniggers nefariously*

See, perfect example.
Even this drooling goblin of a man, with the barest grasp on grammar is a million times smarter than any animal.

Im a sports fisherman. just hunting the niggers for fun and putting them back into water all day long.

Because we are the superior species and nature says the strongest rule.
Besides, many animals are guilty of the sin of greed, not just man.

>mfw vegans are morally, technically, intellectually and politically in the right on the issue of whether we should or shouldn't eat meat, all their arguments for why we shouldn't are absolutely sound and I'm going to eat meat anyway because I want to and you can't stop me

Im not a gramartics teacher man. but I am very smart and well educated. and i like fresh meat

Is this image supposed to make me feel bad? I want to eat some meat now.

Lol, no it doesn't.

you need to fix the fucking trout before you cut its head off.... yummy eat it raw!

It's cool user, I'm just teasing you.

one of my victims :-)

>Because we are the superior species

Not the fish in particular. Just the quote.

But also smoked salmon sounds reeealy nice right now.

I mean, at the end, we'll all be eaten by other living beings to help them survive

I don't care about sentience, I care about intelligence and self-awareness.
Which is why I don't give a shit if all vegans died off, since they have neither.

Both animals and plants are our food, vegans are just autists who like to feel superior because they're so deep and enlightened, while in reality they are some of the worst scum humanity has to offer.

That's because they're brain damaged from lack of proper nutrition

Aaah, name calling, the last bastion of the blown the fuck out.