Mfw jews killed jesus

>mfw jews killed jesus
>mfw the majority of christians (catholics too) support israel and likes jews
LMAO how pathetic are you allowed to be?

Christian philosemitism has never really made sense to me.
Doesn't belong on /his/, though.

Well Israel is the holiest land in all of the bible.
Jesus himself was Jewish and the first christians(the apostles) were all Jewish. St. Paul who is probably the 2nd most important person to Christianity(Jesus being 1st) was a Jew himself that was born in tarsus

You think that's bad? What about how christians view romans

>Let's bitch about something that happened 2k years back in time
>Let's lump comtemporary people with those who commited crimes back then
>Let's forget Christ never wished them harm

Realize your people were raping and pillaging and killing everyone in coastal areas a few centuries back?

And that you guys torture whales? :^)

You realize the Israel of God and the israel of men are two different things, right? :^)

>something that happened 2k years back in time
You do realise Christians are expected to emulate the life of Christ, who was born and lived two thousand years ago.

>when you realized YHWH is new testament's satan and old testaments satan is new testament's God and that the snake who offered the forbidden fruit was Jesus

You are not supposed to "emulate" his life. You are supposed to follow his comandments, which were left in new testament.

Old testament is evil. Written by satan.
New testament is good. Ordered by Christ. :^)

>Caring about semitic fairy tales

very daddy issues post

Good goy

Only thing dumber than Christian zionists are the Sup Forums type Christians. I'll never understand "Christians" who hate Jews when the first Christians were all fucking jews. The 2 most important figures in Christianity(Jesus and St. Paul) were both jews. They also have an extreme hatred for arabs too(even the Christian ones). Christian arabs are probably the most dedicated Christians in the world. It must suck knowing that the people who first practiced Christianity were all middle easterners and that they worship a Jew(who was probably dark skinned)

Wut?
Enlighten me please.

Christians have hated Jews for centuries Mr. wog.

>Protestant
>Christian
No

Romans did, then later on they followed him

Christfags are retarded

>implying the Catholic inquisitions or Russian pogroms were any different
Wew

Based brit.

Protestants are also the prole of satan. :^)

Did you kiss your Muslim feet today sinner?

>catholics too

I'm sorry but this is factually wrong.
we fucking hate kikes.

What would be the purpose, leafriend? :^)

No boludo, we do not. We(me, you, the whole pack of SA) have a lot of kikes, and they are fine. :^)

muh joos

>at the same time worships one
K
E
K

Christ cucks are pathetic

Idk but the current pope sure has a foot fetish.

Well, if it floats his boat... :^)

at least in Argentina, they are extremely discriminated.
so much so that they have to segregate and live in their tiny communities.

for once you actually said the fekking truth
let me pinch myself

why would those who consider themselves Christians support Juice who killed or tried to Kill Jesus?
and not support Muslims who believe and respect him as a Christ and Saviour, believe in his virgin birth, respect Mary more than Prophet Muhammads families women, believe in his second coming, and believe they are require tofollow him when he comes

You have all been cucked by juice so bad you cant even recognize whats right anymore

That is just wrong fampai.

The barbarism. Which for the jews is almost ended. Only their kosher slaughter I hate now.

Muslims still have a long way to go with islam desu.

Get your shit together and we can all be friends and get drunk together while reading huly buks. I know I like it. You would too. :^)

Jews killed a Jew (Jesus)

Didn't jeebus said to fire and forgive or something?

He also said to "keep your sword in case some arsehole tries to gut you" desu sempai. :^)

Fuck off, "Varg".

Go swallow your medicine.

Yeah but shouldn't you keep it on your person instead of keeping it in a case?

Yes. But swords are lame af these days. Just keep a gun. :^)

jesus was a jew too