My girlfriend left me today and i cant handle it. Like, I'm too weak to deal with something like that...

My girlfriend left me today and i cant handle it. Like, I'm too weak to deal with something like that. Anyone have tips how to deal with depression?

Video games and gym.

Kill yourself, nigger.

Go fuck yourself bitch.
I had to go through it alone. So fuck you too.

Also. Year further and im back together with her. Hahahaha fuck you

I would kill myself if I wasnt to pussy to do it by myself. Maybe hire a hitman on myself but I'm poor as fuck.

>if you're nothing without the suit
>you didn't/don't deserve it
go watch spooderman between your sobs

Not joking around here op, Gym, weed, dating, helps.

Got no tips for you bro just want to let you know I feel exactly the same. Gf of 4 years left me couple months ago and I contemplate suicide daily

>>>>>>>this

This.

I would start gaming the shit out of me if I wasnt poorer then a raped homeless guy

Why so many sadfags?

OP I was with a girl for 4 years and engaged to the stupid bitch. Yeah the shit sucks but you just need to realize this shit is for the better. Go out hit the gym spend all the money you wouldve spent on her on stupid shit like video games. Go out and do something exciting you've never done before.

It's just pussy. Quit being such a fag and be happy you got some in the first place. You'll probably get some again. You're probably only 16 or some shit. Get over it. Having pussy later ends up being gross and costs a lot of money anyway. Would not recommend

>abloo abloo my life's so hard I wanna kill myself BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW

Yall all right... Thanks for help to everyone who replied.

Ik noone sayd it would be easy but im just too pussy to handle it

I was married for 14 years. We went through a 2-3 month period of being childish after a relatively great 10+ year run.

She ended up cheating and then left. She said she was unhappy for a few years.

Suicide thoughts? Yes. A loss of personal identity. A loss of life goals. I felt like I was drifting in a chaotic, uncaring world for months. I'd get very little sleep, which became its own problem.

It's true that you never get "over it", but that's not really the whole story. The present and future just becomes 1,000x more important than it. It's there, but like a fear of the dark or that memory of being caught cheating on a test when you were 12. It's just there and doesn't threaten your peace of mind unless you actively try to trigger it.

Just the the hits. It'll feel like you're tied down at the shore with waves crashing over you. The waves can't kill you. You're physically fine. You'll be okay. Just don't fight the waves. You have to let then torture you for a bit, then you'll be okay someday and a better person for it

Maybe that flag identifies as a peace sign, you don't know it's life.

Buy a guinea pig!

buildings are high, just saying

i've been there, still fucked up after 4 months
i started taking "Johns Wort" pills though, it helps, combine it with weed, alcohol and mushrooms for the real effect to kick in.
but the pills alone really seem to help.

Why does being raped you poorer?

it's really fucked up that after more than ten years, the woman was still able to cheat and leave without any regret.

for me, over time, the relationship seems to be growing stronger, love emerges from proximity over time.
But women are like, yeah, dunno, i don't care.
Doesn't matter to them, nothing matters to them, they fire and foget, burn you, crush you, hurt you, cut you, kill you - and go on without any second thought.

how the fuck is this possible

for me tbh, the thought of somehow getting back at her keeps me running, like, someday, i'll really fuck her and her whole life over.
That's also what drives me when going to the gym.
Not a healthy obsession i assume

That's not it at all you newfag.

If you want to

Go hiking and climbing mofoka