Stop using the N-word

Stop using the N-word.

nigger

I will never use "the N-word" again. Thanks nigger!

Nigger

how much nig
would a nig nog nig
if a nig nog
could nog nig

Terrorist niggers that need to be exterminated

RACIST

Nice b8 you bigger

No they fucking don't.

no lives matter

No

ok

I wish the cops would shoot all those niggers!

I'm a non-racist person, and i personally really really dislike using the word. But i don't have any problem with other people using it. It's a free country.

Plus using it on Sup Forums/online is different, unless you know the person is black and you keep saying it to harass someone.

Same as any of the other names we call each other here, like faggot.

I hate stupid fucking new niggers, there should be a mass extermination of these filthy beasts.

CUCK

FUCK YOU, PIECE OF SHIT

DON'T CALL ME A CUCK.

*curls up in your lap and purrs*

FUCK YOU

THAT ISN'T NICE

Mein neger.

Is it NACHOS ?
NUGGETS ?
NEW-YORK ?

Please be a tad more precise, lad whose sexual orientation seems to favor males.

EAT MY SHIT, turd and die

RUDE!

I find it a little shocking to hear it in the real world, but even then, i find it far less offensive than racist sentiments.

Just saying nigger isn't nearly as damaging as like... insisting that black people are more dangerous or shiftless or something.

When people say those things i find it far more offensive. However, they're still afforded the right to say it.

Am white and do exactly this all the time

why not you numb nagger?

>insisting that black people are more dangerous or shiftless or something.

They literally are. Crime statistics, mate. Ironclad.

Fuck you, nigger. Grab a grape soda and chill

Sure whatever you say spook yard ape porch monkey moon cricket spear chucker jiggaboo splib

>kiss white boy
>eat black ass

I came here to be a liberal democrat who acknowledges racist's right to say a word i hate, not to argue about whether racists are full of shit or not.

You're probably a spear chucker, too.

Won't lie. lol niggers.

What is a spear chucker?

And i mean, like, other than a person who throws spears.

A nigger

Oh, like tribal african.

No. I am white. Mostly german background.

Your bitch can die just for picking up her celly late, I'll put a couple in her top, like a wedding cake.

You're a fucking snoball. Pinche mayate

yeah, sure...

so yeah, a white nigger.

>>p-please rape my mother and sister refugee-san

don't tell me what words i can or can not use, niggerfaggot.
next calling someone a thug will be made illegal, and attempting to protect your family by telling them who the bad people are, is next to impossible.
nice system you cucks set up, completely disregard the millions of men and woman who fought and died for the freedom to expression their opinion.
truly sickening to see what life is like this generation.

Snoball?

Like an eskimo?

Look, i'm not a racist, i don't know these obscure racial epithets.

why should i stop?

could you specify which n word? Is it new? noob? :)

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Well, i'm not posting a picture, so you can take my word for it or believe what you will.

how do you feel about having your freedom of speech and opinion infringed upon by violent psychopaths and a cowardly government which doesn't protect its peoples constitutional rights?

You're the opposite of an Oreo, faggot

Well, i am a fan of incest, so if i could have that job, thanks.

But white nigger? What? You mean like white trash? Or a redneck?

I don't think i'm either of those things, but when you start getting that granular about white groups, i'm probably SOME white group you don't like. ^_^

N....
NI....
NINTENDO?

so, this is it, op is the girl.

Lmao dumb nigger

I defend every groups free speech rights. Including people i hate, such as neonazis. As a liberal i'm supposed to never condone violence. But when i think about the government infringing on freedom of speech, i start to think about calculating when violence is called for.

Don't know what that term is either.

*cums in your hair*

*purrrrrrr*

>those nipples
>that dick is fake n gay
just look at where his fingers are holding..

you first lefty

government isn't just infringing on free speech/expression, they're literally protecting the most violent and destructive groups of people in modern society.

Me and you, user

You're as black inside as a coal mine's lungs. Pinche mayate.

Well, they're turning a blind eye to white supremacists and neonazi groups which are dangerous in america, and they have a significantly racist police force, but thus far they haven't infringed on freedom of speech.

What is pinche mayate?

Can you please stop using weird racist terms?

Hey, it's been fun talking to all you racist guys, but i wanna finish eating my bagel and drinking my coffee. So cya later.

>significantly racist police force
statistically, not significantly.
and we all know how easily skewed statistics are towards the person paying for said statistics agenda

what a fucking g lol

just a piece of cloth

you have a black hole where your brain supposed to be

Lol at that fake dick.

>he's never smoked a blunt while fuckin a hoes throat
you haven't lived yet fam.

My cock will infringe on your asshole's tightness

There wasnt holocaust.

And the nigger appears.

Enjoy my cum in your coffee.

Ya know, i've been quite friendly this whole time, you're not doing well at disabusing me of the notion that racist people are needlessly hostile.

>they're turning a blind eye to white supremacists and neonazi groups
which is why they sent their covert "antifa" group to violently assault and disrupt peaceful protestors?
kind of like what happened to BLM protests, but that's another story.