Stop killing yourself over your shitty life. fix it

Stop killing yourself over your shitty life. fix it.
just spend 15 minuets a day doing stuff that improves your life.
last digit is how many days you do this for.

I need this.

Save me from myself

Rawl

what is he eating the butter with?

but im black, the system is whats holding me back

A SPOON

Dumb motherfucker

CANT WAKE UP

already doing some stuff but rolling to commit.

why?

Are this guy living in a loft?

Sustenance

Dont dis loftbros, they are high tier neckbeard residents

>shitty life
First checking your dubs.
Second that life is pretty damn sweet. He's got 2 different kinds of butter to eat. He's got at least 2 pieces of foam, that moving blanket, a laptop and that duct to both hold his butter lid and keep him fron rolling into the insulation while he sleeps. Looks like he's even started to build a table on the left from a cardboard box so you know this guy has mad MacGyver skills.

Obviously living this way by choice has money for beer and People magazine.

Please 99

Reroll

99 get

Shieeeet

Thats... alot. Reroll

Wait... is this underground Ogre Fingers guy?

Why are you there

i have no other place to be

looks shitty but im pretty sure u dont give up

>fix it.
right? cause cancer can just be fixed.
caused memories haunting you can just be fixed
cause the trauma and damage done to you can be fixed and doesn't leave scars
cause we've reached a point where we can literally alter the molecules in our brains which leave so many of us troubled
because we can just magically wave a wand, get hired without being someones bitch for less money than is required to live alone
what a wonderful life

Rolling for 0.

omg you're right it's not worth trying to fix it just kill yourself dude

okay thanks I will

ffs

get over your self and get going, fix your shit.
you think i dont feel the same. at one point you just need to get over it and get going

PS : do Americans eat butter without nothing else, with a spoon?

Epic meme. I was in that thread.

What a concept

Looks like British Margarine to me.

rollin' for the 99

if you life in a shitty situation why does it always look like shit in those rooms.. ?? couldn't you throw the garbage in some sort of a bag and put it somewhere outside?? why does these people shit in ther rooms?? i don't get it..

hey loftbro, does the home owner know u is in da loft

everyday i spend at least 24 hours improving my life by not killing myself

>do Americans eat butter without nothing else
You got to eat

Here is the thing.
ppl like this dont like the real world so they are behind their pc every waking moment.
result is that everything around them goes to shit. not necessarily in that order

they stop caring and hide away in their pcs not willing to do any thing else.

>i hope that one day i have a avatar i can use to clean my room with

how is that causing improvement?

Yes some do. I personally don't like butter. I'm still fat cause American but like to eat burgers, freedom fries, fast food stuff like that

butter is not bad for you, margarine is refined crap, you want to stay away from pretty much all processed foods

in a up/down dynamic the only way for my life to go lower is to kill myself, so anything that is not that, is an improvement.

Roll

Massive spoiler alert
>right? cause cancer can just be fixed.
It can.
>caused memories haunting you can just be fixed
Yes, they actually can.
>cause the trauma and damage done to you can be fixed and doesn't leave scars
They can be fixed.
>cause we've reached a point where we can literally alter the molecules in our brains which leave so many of us troubled
Yes, those can also be fixed. You know there is treatment that works for PTSD, right? You know you can do that treatment on yourself, right?
>because we can just magically wave a wand,
Magical wand? No.
>get hired without being someones bitch for less money than is required to live alone
Yes, you can do this quite easily. In my current 3 bedroom, two bathroom house, I can work minimum wage and still pay every bill.
Granted there's not much money left over after food, plus insurance and gas. That's also working MINIMUM wage.

Stop going down b/ro

get over what?
the truth that we're nothing but gazelle for the elites to rape and abuse and garner power and wealth off of?
meanwhile we have to live with shitbags just to make ends meat?

>You know you can do that treatment on yourself, right?
how?

>meanwhile we have to live with shitbags just to make ends meat?
yeah that suks.

but you should lower your standards, i get what you mean, but you could always move to russia or the woods , or just murder all those shitbags.

Hmm this could be good

Trips

Zomglol

Omg just fucking post your roll and go

Wow

fix my life

>how?
There's a book, The Body Keeps The Score, read it.
It doesn't tell you exactly how to do it, but it will give you the underlying premise. And you can figure the rest out for yourself, if you really want to fix yourself.

Last 2 digits would've been better

Sounds like somebody needs to sort themselves out.

Noice, time to fix it

>Sounds like somebody needs to sort themselves out.
Sorting one's self out whilst suffering from PTSD is not something that is easy to do. To be fair to that user.

Roll

thank you i made it

not gonna lie looks kinda cosy, minus the spiders and all

>not something that is easy to do.
sure but you still need to JUST DO IT.

roll i guess

Rolling.

They probably removed a corpse from that scene.

just because something can happen, doesn't mean it will.
i mean, fuck, i could've had such a nice life, but nah, people being decent is apparently too much to ask from humanity

no it isn't easy btu are you fucking doing it or just whining?

wah wah it's everyone else, not my perception!! ugh

Everybody needs to check their attic/crawlspace ASAP. Especially if you've been running out of butter suspiciously fast.

>You know there is treatment that works for PTSD, right?
wrong, it only works briefly when it does, and the claims that it's a permanent fix are believed to be a bunch of drug addicts attempting to legalize MDMA
>>get hired without being someones bitch for less money than is required to live alone
>Yes, you can do this quite easily. In my current 3 bedroom, two bathroom house, I can work minimum wage and still pay every bill.
>Granted there's not much money left over after food, plus insurance and gas. That's also working MINIMUM wage.
where do you live flint michigan?
where i'm from, the entire minimum wage check goes to rent because of mobsters using shelter as a means to launder their dirty money. no money for food, utilities, i shit you not, you're absolutely forced to live with some sick sack of shit who'll make you miserable (or murder you, statistically speaking the ones closest to you are most likely to kill you afterall)
god i hate this fucking gay earth so fucking much

>or just murder all those shitbags.
that'd take.. fuck idek how long, thousands of years? then you have to acknowledge the fact that they're multiplying..
i doubt ruskis would take me in ;_;

ok

My gf broke up with me and i still have feelings for her. Shes spending the night in a hotel with a guy she used to hook up with tomorrow... ive been getting off to the thought of getting cucked but i feel lile shit, what do?

OK you win ..

tell that to someone that was raped, just imagine that
>see if you just said yes and convinced yourself that the diseases filling your bowels are good and dont hurt
>it's neither rape nor painful!

how is that even related

She probably thinks about rape too much.

I'm in a college classroom right this minute, so my life is on track for the time being

you're telling someone to change their perception without even knowing their perspective/experiences...

luck = opportunity + preparation

You cant look at it like that even if it is. you missed opportunities, never seen them or never created them.
they are still there but i doubt at this point you are ready for them.
It is tiresome and a chore to stay ready, but if you keep it up keep your shit together you get used to doing this.
as for money issues one can hassle and lower standards make sacrifices.

Figure out what you want, break it down in to 20 points needed to achieve that. start working on those points

>thinks that all homo sapient are human

>Figure out what you want
same thing i've always wanted since as far back as i can remember
to cease existing

you are not being cucked, you broke up. find a new gf, stop fapping, its turning you gay. have kids, prevent them from becoming gay, die

>drug addicts attempting to legalize MDMA
What the fuck are you on about?
I'm not talking about any drug. No idea what you're smoking, user.
>where do you live flint michigan?
Florida.
>where i'm from, the entire minimum wage check
THEN FUCKING MOVE. Take some control for once in your life.
>doesn't mean it will.
If you make it happen, it will.
>but nah, people being decent is apparently too much to ask from humanity
Maybe if you spent less time focusing on others and more time focusing on yourself, you wouldn't have this issue.

Women brought in all these niggers, they getting raped is their own fault.
its their fault the jews had traction with feminism

Thats easy, gtfo you normie

3bd 2ba on minimum wage? Do you live in rural Louisiana? I make $20 an hour, they take a third of what I make for taxes, and insurance, and my two bedroom apartment is over 2k a month with utilities.

>they take a third of what I make for taxes,

>3bd 2ba on minimum wage? Do you live in rural Louisiana?
I live in a fairly small town in Florida.
Less than 1k a month for mortgage and utilities.
>is over 2k
Jesus christ do you live in fucking commiefornia or something?

come on 00
my life will be miserable forever fuck you op

Yep

roll

are you retarded

treatment for ptsd is MDMA, no other methods seem to be more effective than therapy and taking care of dogs..
>florida
lucky bastard
you ever stop to think simply moving is a lot harder than just grabbing your shit and then being homeless in some place you know nothing about?

>make it happen it will
oh right i forgot i can just control molecules with my mind.
>implying i focus on others
you don't need to focus on anyone but yourself for people to shit all over your life