Tfw you really really like an album then find out the artist is a fucking moron

>tfw you really really like an album then find out the artist is a fucking moron

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BkI7Fd9xEFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who cares as long as the album is good.
I like Mogwai, but Stuart Braithwaite is an actual cunt in RL.

The Knife
Stereolab
GY!BE

The Smiths.

>you realize that the artist is a person and have different opinions

Really flexing some mental gymnastics right there thinking you're not a fucking moron while posting feels.

GY!BE are good, they probably want you dead, right?

Mos Def
youtu.be/BkI7Fd9xEFg

Just happened to me yesterday. It's so frustrating having to conatantly separate the art from the artist these days.
On September 8, 2015, Champion released the following statement on her band's official Facebook page, explaining that she would no longer use, “Ghetto” as her moniker: “Okay so I am changing my name, it's time for me to stop using "Ghetto." I chose that as my name when I was a teenager and I realize now that it is not my place to be using it. As I move forward, I want to acknowledge the anti-black racism i perpetuate using the word "ghetto" and deeply apologize to those that have been hurt by my use of that word. I am changing all internets and other things related to me that I have used the word "ghetto" in. Unfortunately i am not financially able to repress records that I made under the name Jenn Ghetto. This is part of a process I am in of educating myself and challenging systemic oppression that I will continue to do! All the love, jenn t. champion”[7]

Soft Machine
at least their best album is 3/4 instrumental so its not that big of a problem

the artist is always an idiot, they are cum vessels for demons.

>righties butthurt musicians don't hold their autistic beliefs

WAHHH PEOPLE HAVE OPINIONS THAT DON'T OFFEND MY SENSIBILITIES

dumb frogposter

>really connect with the personal, emotional lyrics of an album
>turns out the artist is actually a complete and utter wanker

almost all artists are morons, can't let that bother you

>TFW will and always will call her Jenn ghetto.

t. virgin, friendless right-winger scared shitless of stepping out of his basement and meet people irl

I want John Lennon to beat me

how dare they

>Really like a bands direction. It's a little controversial but It mixes two interesting flavors of music together in a insteresting way.
>Completely corporate manufactered.

Sometimes I appreciate when I learn that an old artist was uneducated. It adds authenticity.

>Country singers who dropped out of school in the eighth grade to help their family work
>Blues singer never learned to read and instead drew most of their lyrics from a huge mental repository of stock couplets

I think OP probably means more that the artist is an arsehole for no reason rather than them just being a bit thick

Fair enough.

>tfw you learn 40% of the people in the Songwriters Hall of Fame are Jews

Lmfao who is this guy?

I kinda know that feel with the foo fighters. The first album was great but everything after was awful and dave grohl is an ass

Jimmy Nu-tron

I'm not white. I still listen to this.
Don't worry about it too much. Art is in the eye of the beholder.